Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ICEFAN
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    ICEFAN

Any Idea how many Ice took away?

How many shifts at the plant?

Should have been around 1200 on the day shift, I don't imagine the evening shift or the midnight shift will be coming in, LOL.

As I learn more I'll fill you guys in, this is a Banner Day!!!!!
    That means there are even more illegal invaders who got away! Please keep us updated, regarding those two shifts ICEFAN, when you get the chance!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME ICEFAN:

The legal alien must be going to tell the other illegals; or is he going to take care of 1,200 people's kids. Good for him to do that hand gesture.

Don't you know he is an aider and abettor?

Thank you so much ICEFAN, this has made my wonderful first day back to school day even better.

MR. PRESIDENT BUSH THE AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE BROKE; WE DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY NOTHING AT SHOPPING. WONDER WHY?

Is ICE putting monitoring devices on these 1,200?

Landlords need to be got to
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The raid was all very orderly. I didn't see any violent actions by the I.C.E. agents when apprehending the illegals. Although, one buddy of mine said he saw an I.C.E. agent closthesline an illegal that was trying to escape. Most of them just went quietly. I guess they knew the gig was up!! I must admit it was all very exciting. I've been sending emails and faxes for several years trying to get them to do something. I don't know what finally happened I'm just glad I was there when it went down. Hell, I even got to rat out two that were hiding behind some eighteen wheeler trailer tires.

Thanks ICEFAN. As I mentioned, it's nice to hear the TRUTH for a change from an actual eyewitness.

It's sickening to continually hear all of the outrageous lies, accusations, and name calling directed at our ICE officers.

And congratulations for snitching on the two you saw trying to hide I'm sure they are thanking you profusely right about now

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    ICEFAN

Should have been around 1200 on the day shift, I don't imagine the evening shift or the midnight shift will be coming in, LOL.

That means there are even more illegal invaders who got away! Please keep us updated, regarding those two shifts ICEFAN, when you get the chance!

Let's hope not NoBueno!! ICE will go looking for the others and that's an awful lot of folks who would have to flee a pretty darned small town. With the numbers involved here.....and the number who managed to escape in Postville......I'm banking on the fact that ICE has taken measures to ensure maximum apprehensions and minimum escapes.

It's hard to do but there are times we just have to trust their methods, even if we don't know what those are because it would only jeopardize their mission if we did.

It's sure a great day in the USA, isn't it?

Yeah, I work at Howard Ind. and ICE finally came!!! It was awesome. Helicopter, hundreds of agents, made my day.

I.C.E. finally enforces our immigratin laws at Howard Ind. in Laurel, MS Not sure really of the exact numbers working at Howard's but it is well over a thousand for sure. All I can say is it is about time!!!!!!! Here's a few pics and a video I made after they swooped in this morning. Somebody's in trouble, LOL. Couldn't have come at a better time as the Company was about to break it off in us. We are currently renegotiating our contract with the company and with all the non-union illegal aliens that WERE working here we didn't have much of a foot to stand on. WE DO NOW!!!!
    This is great news ICEFAN, I wish someone would ask Gutierrez and Obama why they are ANTI-UNION?

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    ICEFAN

Let's hope not NoBueno!! ICE will go looking for the others and that's an awful lot of folks who would have to flee a pretty darned small town. With the numbers involved here.....and the number who managed to escape in Postville......I'm banking on the fact that ICE has taken measures to ensure maximum apprehensions and minimum escapes.

It's hard to do but there are times we just have to trust their methods, even if we don't know what those are because it would only jeopardize their mission if we did.

It's sure a great day in the USA, isn't it?
    I think your right AZW! Between this raid and continued ICE saturation, I would doubt that any illegal invaders remaining would be showing up for work anytime soon! I guess the term "getting away" is somewhat subjective, since those not immediately apprehended will likely face an uphill battle, as this is probably a relatively small town, with little place to flee.

This is a very good day!

ICEFAN

ICEFAN, thanks for your efforts and info. I.C.E. also hit the other mfg facility in Elms------. Do you have any idea as to how many were employed there??

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    ICEFAN

ICEFAN, thanks for your efforts and info. I.C.E. also hit the other mfg facility in Elms------. Do you have any idea as to how many were employed there??
    are you talking about elmsville?
    i think an article said earlier that there was another Howard plant in elmsville that was also raided

ICEFAN,

Welcome to ALIPAC and thanks for the on the scene images!

I can only imagine how exciting it is to watch this go down.

Glad you included us.

Dixie

They had a federal search warrant for the Ellisville Facility also. They don't actually have many illegals working there. There is also a Howard's Plant which is referred to as the Sandersville plant, unfortunately it seems it wasn't raided from what I hear. There are several hundred illegals working at that facility. Hopefully, ICE will pay them a visit also!!

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast