Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    You think now would be a good time to submit a resume to Howard Industries? Or Maybe I should wait, since the human resources manager is probably tied up at the moment...

The raid was all very orderly. I didn't see any violent actions by the I.C.E. agents when apprehending the illegals. Although, one buddy of mine said he saw an I.C.E. agent closthesline an illegal that was trying to escape. Most of them just went quietly. I guess they knew the gig was up!! I must admit it was all very exciting.

Billy Howard said at the time that he wouldn't have been willing to invest $80 million of the company's money into the expansion if there wasn't a quality work force in the area.

WHAT HE REALLY SAID WAS "IF HE COULD BRING IN ILLEGALS TO DO JOBS MISSISSIPPIANS WOULDN'T DO".

"Without the type of employees that we have in Mississippi, this would not be possible. Mississippi has people that are very trainable," Howard said in a July 2002 interview.At the time, Bob Rohrlack, who was then the executive director of the Mississippi Development Authority, said if Howard falls short of employment goals, the state will take away $3,000 for each job that was not created.

WILL BOB ROHRLACK TAKE AWAY MONEY FOR EACH ILLEGAL BILLY HOWARD HIRED TO REPLACE CITIZENS OF MISSISSIPPI?

Welcome ICEFAN and thank you for the pics and first hand account of what's going on. Please keep us posted ok?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    You think now would be a good time to submit a resume to Howard Industries? Or Maybe I should wait, since the human resources manager is probably tied up at the moment...

I believe the personnel director will probably end up being the patsy when all this is said and done. I'm sure the Howard's will be saying, "What? You mean they're all illegal? We never would have hired them if we had known that!"

ICEFAN

Any Idea how many Ice took away?

How many shifts at the plant?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, going to go ride and check out what's up some more!! I'll try to take some better photos!!

Legal Immigration Only

DON'T FORGET; Heavy Fines and Felony Jail Time for ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS!

Quote Originally Posted by ICEFAN
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal

I believe Mr. Humberto Gonzales (personal director, go figure) will probably end up being the patsy when all this is said and done. I'm sure the Howard's will be saying, "What? You mean they're all illegal? We never would have hired them if we had known that!" Yeah, V******V!! They knew they were illegal. They're a bunch of damn liars if they say otherwise.
    They all need to be held accountable! Having one or two illegals on the payroll could be explained (not excused). Having so many on the payroll that the operation has to be shut down is not an accident, but a deliberate act that needs to be punished severely!

The Howards can claim ignorance, but as owners, they had a duty to know what was going on inside their company!

The days of , "I didn't know are over!" Especially insulting is that Howard received millions of dollars in tax payer subsidies, which apparently, they used to fortify their payroll with additional illegal invaders!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast