Page 452 of 740 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Paul A Drockton M.A. - The Drocton Report: Romney and Predatory Capitalism

When Adam Smith wrote about the Free Market, and against government controls over it, he failed to factor in the possibility that predators and wolves would abound in this world of ours. Adam Smith was an honest man, he therefore assumed all other men were just as honest.

People accept the fact that governments exist to enact laws to protect us against predators. There are laws against rape. Laws against murder. Laws against theft. Remove those prohibitions and wolves start feasting on the sheep. The same thing holds true in the financial arena.

Mitt Romney is a Predator

Whether we focus on Bain Capital, the Mormon Mafia, his offshore accounts, pump and dump stock schemes or his other behavior is inconsequential. Men like Romney are never satiated. Nor are they satisfied. Financial regulations would impede his plundering if they were ever actually enforced. This is why he opposes them.

"Mitt Romney says he wants to talk about the economy in this presidential campaign, including his call to repeal the Dodd-Frank financial regulation law. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)’s $2 billion trading loss in risky transactions isn’t the sort of conversation he had in mind.

So far, presumptive Republican nominee Romney has said little about the transaction that is roiling Wall Street and Washington, prompting an inquiry by the Federal Reserve, a call for a congressional investigation and a demand by Elizabeth Warren, a Democratic Senate candidate in Massachusetts, that JPMorgan Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon resign from the board of the New York Federal Reserve." (Source)

Funded by Fellow Predators:

Hedge Funds were behind the sub-prime crisis, derivatives and looting shareholder and companies value through short-selling. Romney's biggest donors in his Superpac made billions through their predatory behavior. Other predators have been equally generous to Mitt Romney's campaign: (Source)

Goldman Sachs $564,580
    JPMorgan Chase & Co $400,675
    Bank of America $364,850
    Morgan Stanley $363,550
    Credit Suisse Group $316,160
    Citigroup Inc $286,015

Dodd-Frank Curtails Hedge-Fund Predatory Behavior

"The Volcker Rule bans banks from using or owning hedge funds for the banks' own profit. That's because they'd often use their depositors' funds to do so. Banks can use hedge funds for their customers only. Determining which funds are for the banks' profits and which funds are for customers has been difficult. Therefore, Dodd-Frank gave banks seven years to divest the funds. They can keep any funds if that are less than 3% of revenue.....

One of the causes of the 2008 financial crisis was that, since hedge funds and other financial advisers weren't regulated, no one knew what they were investing in or how much was at stake. That's why the Fed and other agencies thought the mortgage crisis would be confined to the housing industry. To correct for that, Dodd-Frank says that hedge funds must register with the SEC and provide date about their trades and portfolios so the SEC can assess overall market risk. States are given more power to regulate investment advisers, since Dodd-Frank raises the asset threshold limit from $30 million to $100 million." (Source)

More in the Next Article

Paul A Drockton M.A. Romney and Predatory Capitalism

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Meet TPP, the Trans Pacific Partnership: SOPA+PiPA+CiSPA+SPP "Free Trade" Agreement in One

Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 09:26
    Politics & Law

TPP secretly cracking downon Internet freedoms?

Published on May 16, 2012 by RTAmerica

The Trans-Pacific Partnership is an international trade agreement between nine countries and not a lot of people have heard of it. Behind closed doors the TPP makes decisions that could affect the cost of medication in America, copyright infringement laws and even impede net neutrality. So why should we care about TPP? Maira Sutton, intellectual property coordinator for EFF, joins [host Abby Martin] to shine some light on the TPP.

TPP Member List

Australia Negotiating 20 November 2008
    Brunei Original Signatory 28 May 2006
    Chile Original Signatory 28 May 2006
    Japan Not formally 11 November 2011
    Malaysia Negotiating October 2010
    New Zealand Original Signatory 28 May 2006
    Peru Negotiating November 2008
    Singapore Original Signatory 28 May 2006
    United States Negotiating February 2008
    Vietnam Negotiating November 2008
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Delegate From Arizona Marko Trickovic Spills Beans On Blatant Fraud @ State Convention

Submitted by the_chiefe71 on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 06:15
    Ron Paul 2012

Arizona

With the amount of corruption that the GOP establishment is filled with, they're surely going to get their BLOWBACK. They're asking for it very badly.

Delegate From Arizona Marko Trickovic Spills Beans On Blatant Fraud @ State Convention | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

NYT: "Romney Camp Tries to Limit Reporters’ Access, and Rope Line Ruckus Erupts"

Submitted by Barracuda_Trader on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 09:02
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

On Wednesday morning, as reporters moved toward the crowd, a campaign aide and a volunteer, acting on what they suggested were orders from the campaign, tried to block reporters from leaving a designated area.

“We are not doing this,” the campaign aide, Kristin Warren, said as she extended her arms to keep reporters from walking past. The journalists ignored the direction and issued a flurry of Twitter messages describing what had happened.

Of course, an inherent tension exists between a news media that covets its access and a campaign that cherishes control. A similar, though less confrontational, rope line ruckus between the Romney campaign and reporters occurred in Charlotte, N.C., last week.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us...it_th_20120517

NYT: "Romney Camp Tries to Limit Reporters

Ron Paul Fooled Us All; Donate $50 Quick!

Submitted by Julia Burkiewicz on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 08:08
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Ron Paul Fooled Us All; Donate $50 Quick!

For everyone out there who was riding high on our rush of delegate wins over the last couple of weeks, and then found themselves thrown into despair as the official campaign seemingly put on the brakes, I pose the following hypothesis: IT IS STRATEGY, and a brilliant strategy at that.

Think about it. Ron Paul is a brilliant guy who surrounds himself with brilliant people. He has been bucking the system for years and is stronger than ever. He knows how the game is played, and his most recent move may have been CHECKMATE.

We Paul-junkies who have been scrounging up all video of the delegate process and watching the live feeds of state conventions from patriots as Suriyah Fish and the crew that supports her, had noticed a disturbing development: Romney supporters were beginning to show up in increasing numbers. We were no longer getting an overwhelming majority at conventions; we were down to about half. Where Romney could not mobilize his forces, ironically it appeared that the newly proven Ron Paul delegate strategy could. Not good news for the r3volution.

So what might a savvy politician with decades of winning campaigns under his belt do to neutralize this effect? In short, how could Ron Paul make himself appear "harmless" once again? Perhaps the following would be an effective strategy:

1. Put out a money bomb and try to make it fail. Did anyone else notice (if you were even aware there was a money bomb at all), that there were no money bomb tickers on either the official campaign website or the DailyPaul? I didn't even know there was a money bomb until 3 days after it started, and I LOOK for them. I found the bomb due to everyone screaming in chat, "WE NEED THE TICKER BACK!" A failed money bomb shows dried-up funds, no money equals no campaign in the eyes of the neo-cons.

2. Put out a statement kissing up to the RNC and Rience Priebus that there was no foul concerning Rule 11. This move looks like a cozy-up, but all that is effectively sacrificed is the right to sue. Rule 11 has no bearing on the delegate strategy.

3. DON'T mention Rule 38, as it does effect the delegate strategy.

4. Put out a vague statement regarding money woes that could easily be translated into "I quit," by the MSM that has been so desperately craving those words. The mainstream media responded predictably, and now most of the sheeple I know are resting easier after offering me condolences for the loss of my idealistic candidate that just wasn't electible.

5. Allow his campaign to imply that his Paulites had been naughty, and rebelious behavior will not be tolerated. (Can't believe they actually fell for that one! Ron Paul is the rebels' rebel.)

6. Transfer focus from a succeeding delegate strategy to concessions Ron Paul desires from the establishment.

I considered not writing this because I did not want to let the cat out of the bag; I did not want to educate the sheeple that have returned to blissful apathy courtesy of the MSM. But then I thought to myself, "They'll never read this, and if they do they'll cast it aside as a crazy conspiracy theory. And it's too late for the MSM to unring their 'Paul is Out' bell."

And I had to write this because the Paul campaign was so skillful in its tactics that they disarmed not only the sheeple, but half of WE THE PEOPLE!

SO WAKE UP PAULITES! We don't know what we don't know, but we do know that RON PAUL IS IN IT TO WIN IT! We do know that he will fight as long as WE fight. We know that if he was a deal-cutting quitter he'd have have retired on lobbyist money a decade ago.

This money bomb NEEDS to be successful. We HAVE TO organize and educate our delegates, lest we give up our majority as we did in Arizona. I watched the Arizona live feed and ARIZONA WAS OURS until our inexperienced delegates got tricked into throwing in the towel. I'm not blaming them; I would have made the same mistake had I not watched other state convention live feeds. This money bomb is for our DELEGATES. What can possibly be more important when from day 1 it has been clearly stated that we would be employing a delegate strategy?

So what is your freedom worth? What are you willing to sacrifice for the 25-50% shot we've got to actually win this thing? Is it worth a tank of gas? The chance that this hypothesis is correct and that Ron Paul has not faked the last 30 years of his life to pull the rug out from under us now, is that worth a friggin' tank of gas to you?????????? Please, God, say that it is. Please tell me that you are not just on this train because it is hip or cool or epic. Please tell me that you will lay out $50 you may not even have in order to stop our soldiers from indefinitely laying out LIVES they may not have in an hour.

Fifty bucks guys, it needs to be TODAY. Fifty dollars, PLEASE, for my son not to be drafted. $50 NOW to change our entire world. $50 just for the entertainment value you have gotten from chatting and blogging and facebooking. Any excuse, any guilt trip that works, $50 for the greatest hope humanity has witnessed this century. $50 for America not to crumble as the Roman Empire and the Soviet Union. $50 so you can sleep tonight knowing that you tried (and quite possibly succeeded). $50 that will only be worth 50cents if Ron Paul loses. FIFTY DAMN DOLLARS.

Julia Burkiewicz

Ron Paul Fooled Us All; Donate $50 Quick! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Just gave $500 to Ron Paul

Submitted by Wake Up 1776 on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 11:09

Just gave $500 to Ron Paul.

This is it.

This is Ron Paul's last hoorah forever.

Make it count.

No more money bombs.

When all is said and done and Ron Paul only needed one more delegate to win, could we have given just a little bit more for our liberties to secure that one delegate?

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/

Just gave $500 to Ron Paul. | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

That's the spirit.

Patrick Henry approves your message.

Why Romney won't win the nomination! (The Fight Has ONLY Begun!)

Submitted by FreedomLover2012 on Wed, 05/16/2012 - 16:30
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Looking at the electoral map from almost every single state there is almost absolutely no way for a possible victory for Romney

Just from a few mainly accurate predictions:

Romney loses by 62 electoral votes 2012 Elections, Electoral College Projection - Election Projection

Romney down by 108 electoral votes 2012 Electoral College Projection | Race 4 2012

Romney down by 114 electoral votes 2012 Presidential Electoral Map | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

Now if Republican's realize this... We can win at Tampa. As i am a Romney delegate myself i will be abstaining and voting for the good Dr. and know many who are doing the same and acting as if they are for Romney. This is happening across the country. I cannot give any more information than that.. But, i can tell you now our plan is working and has worked.

Now i know the new's isn't reporting this, because they know obama will win if running against mitt romney, but we need to spread these graphs with EVERYONE, showing Romney cannot and will not beat obama if elected. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that can beat obama, he can win the young vote in a majority, he can win part of the democrat vote, and the independent vote in a majority.

With a die hard, grassroots support which Romney doesn't have and will never have. And which obama wishes to gain, but will never get. This is our election and we can win at Tampa! KEEP FIGHTING!

WE WILL OVERCOME! Please SHARE THIS and the graph's to facebook, twitter, etc! AND Let people see for themselves! This fight as only begun,

For Liberty!

Why Romney won't win the nomination! (The Fight Has ONLY Begun!) | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Rep. Tom Rooney (FL–16) wants to detain you indefinitely, without charge or trial, upon the mere ACCUSATION of terrorism

Submitted by wethepeople012 on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 14:32
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Today the House is debating a proposal by Rep. Amash to give terrorists who attack our homeland the same constitutional rights that Americans enjoy. I will fight like hell to protect the rights of American citizens, but I will not sacrifice our national security to extend those rights to terrorists who commit acts of war against us on our own soil.

Rooney: Amash Amendment Rewards al Qaeda Attacks on U.S. Soil

https://www.facebook.com/reptomrooney/posts/217371121714645

Let's go defend a tremendous ally of liberty, Rep. Justin Amash! People like Rooney oppose Amash's efforts to strike language from the NDAA permitting the indefinite detention of American citizens without charge or trial.

You may have heard of his Smith-Amash Amendment, set to be vote on late tonight or early tomorrow in the House. He needs our support! Contact your representatives.

Rep. Tom Rooney (FL

Moving Forward: Mitt Romney, Tampa And The Revolution

Submitted by jdh1228 on Tue, 05/15/2012 - 22:08

Ron Paul 2012

From RonPaul 2012, by Jack Hunter

Let me be blunt: Mitt Romney represents the same, old Republican Party I’ve been fighting against my entire adult life. The question today is, to what degree is the GOP the same, old Republican Party? To what degree will it remain the same, old Republican Party?

When I signed on with the 2012 Ron Paul campaign I viewed it as Part 2 of the Part 1 of our movement that Paul had inspired in 2008. Before 2008, the Republican Party was a depressing wilderness, offering absolutely nothing for constitutional conservatives. I had supported Pat Buchanan’s presidential runs in 1996 and 2000 in my early 20’s because he was the only candidate willing to take on the neoconservatives who were steadily influencing American foreign policy. With the election of George W. Bush, the neoconservatives would dominate on foreign policy.

The GOP became so obsessed with championing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that the party became little more than apologists for big government so long as it was Republican. Medicare Plan D, No Child Left Behind, doubling our national debt, destroying the 4th amendment with The Patriot Act—nobody cared. That period of the GOP was all about support for war at any cost, literally. At the 2008 RNC convention, neocon liberal Joe Lieberman was even given a prime time speaking spot while strict constitutionalist Ron Paul wasn’t even allowed in the building.

Like I said, during that time there was literally nothing of worth to constitutional conservatives in the Republican Party.

This is no longer true.

In his quest to save America, Ron Paul is also saving the Republican Party. The Democrat-lite, big government hacks and neoconservative maniacs who still think the George W. Bush model represents Republicanism defined—and believe me, they do—are quickly becoming yesterday’s news. Yes, they’re still there, and yes, they still have much influence.

But that influence is shrinking. Their base is shrinking. Want to know why more than half the votes cast by the under 30 crowd in each GOP primary state were for Ron Paul? Because the rising generation of libertarians and conservatives understand something many of their elders don’t—that we can’t afford the status quo anymore. Sure, many Americans share Paul’s young supporters fear that the country is going bankrupt, yet they still jealously guard the entitlements that are bankrupting us, or can’t imagine the U.S. not being militarily engaged all over the world, another massive drain on American taxpayers. The rising generation does not have these attachments. In fact, they can’t wait to detach themselves from them. American youth don’t expect to ever see Social Security or Medicare. Nor do they find it particularly strange that perhaps America shouldn’t police the world anymore.

In short, while the GOP establishment’s base is shrinking, Ron Paul’s is growing. For the first time in a long time—the Republican Party might actually become the limited government party it has always pretended to be. This is due to the ideas and influence of Ron Paul.

This is not wishful thinking on my part. Last month, renowned pollster John Zogby broke down the numbers at Forbes, citing what he calls “First Globals” (18-29 year olds):

Mitt Romney has spent months selling himself to the Republican base. Now, Barack Obama is working overtime trying to re-sell himself to his base of voters age 18-29. Team Obama knows that hard times and the growing libertarian leanings of young voters will make them a more difficult target than four years ago…

However, on some key issues, majorities of First Globals are not doctrinaire liberals. The poll found less than majorities agree with liberals on some of their most cherished beliefs. For example: 44% agree health insurance is a right government should provide for those who can’t afford it, 43% agree with the same statement about food and shelter, 37% agree government should spend more to reduce poverty, 20% agree government spending is an effective way to economic growth…

Lest Republicans get too giddy at those findings, they should also know less than majorities agree with these conservative and neo-con ideals: 22% agree it’s sometimes necessary to attack potentially hostile countries rather than waiting until we are attacked, 23% are willing to give up some personal freedoms for the sake of national security…

These attitudes betraying both the traditional left and right fall generally within the bounds of libertarianism. Live and let live. Individual responsibility is as important as collective responsibility. Avoid military interventions. Distrust both government and corporations. Protect civil liberties.

Young voters have been the energy behind Ron Paul…

Ron Paul and his supporters have not yet taken over the Republican Party. But they are taking over the Republican Party. In many states, Paul supporters have become significant parts of the GOP apparatus and even Republican Party leaders. I remember the head of the Iowa GOP saying that Ron Paul shouldn’t be allowed in the next debate after Paul’s spat with Rudy Giuliani about “blowback” in 2007. That same position in Iowa is now held by a Ron Paul supporter.

It is Paul’s ideas of liberty and individual freedom that are winning the day. There has been much written about how Ron Paul’s ideas about the Federal Reserve, sound money, civil liberties and even foreign policy have become standard Republican talking points. But more importantly, only Paul’s ideas address the emerging attitudes and concerns cited by Zogby. Conventional liberalism is bankrupt, and with Obama in office millions of Americans have come to this realization. But also conventional Republicanism, or establishment “conservatism,” is bankrupt, which millions of Americans learned under Bush and still see in too many Republican candidates. Paul’s constitutional conservatism is as old as the Founding Fathers, yet refreshing and new to a whole new generation. We could very well see an electorate emerging that doesn’t even immediately identify with conservatism or the GOP per se, but that is still more conservative in a true limited government sense than the current Republican partisans who brandish that label.

These are Ron Paul’s supporters. They are the future.

When I signed on with the campaign, we were all in it to make Ron Paul President of the United States. But I knew that even if Dr. Paul did not get the nomination, this fight—our fight—would be the most important political course of action in 2012. Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 is the Barry Goldwater campaign in 1960 and 1964. Goldwater failed twice in trying to win electoral victories (VP slot in 1960, President in ’64) but the Arizona Senator’s campaigns changed the Republican Party forever. Ask Ronald Reagan.

Likewise, the Texas Congressman’s two campaigns are changing the Republican Party before our very eyes. Ask Rand Paul. Ask Justin Amash. Ask Thomas Massie, Kurt Bills or any of the other countless liberty candidates running for national office in 2012—who actually have a shot at winning those offices. Ask the liberty candidates who end up running in 2014, 2016 and beyond how much Ron Paul has changed the Republican Party.

Ask me—before Ron Paul I had little to no hope for this country. Today, I’m filled with hope thanks to Paul and his movement. In saving the Republican Party, Ron Paul also, at least politically, saved me.

By most accounts, Mitt Romney will likely be the Republican nominee. Though still confusing, the delegate counts are what they are. This is significant. But from the perspective of any Paul supporter, a nominee Romney should be far less significant than it sounds.

If Romney loses the general election, we will have to endure another 4 painful years of Obama—but the Ron Paul movement remains, and the Republican Party will continue to be cast even more in the mold of Ron Paul.

If Mitt Romney wins the election, there will be a different dynamic in the GOP than what we suffered through under Bush. There was no conservative pushback against Bush’s big government offenses because, as I noted earlier, there was really no conservatism to be found in the Republican Party. Now we have Senator Rand Paul, and regular allies like Senators Mike Lee and Jim DeMint. We have Congressman Justin Amash. We have a number of Ron Paul-inspired candidates running in 2012 that might be joining these leaders on Capitol Hill. There will be even more in 2014. If a President Romney were to insist on protecting and expanding the status quo, like Bush did, there is a genuinely liberty-minded and limited government wing of the Republican Party to resist any such agenda. This is the first time this has occurred in my lifetime.

The current fight over the direction of the Republican Party will continue to be fought whether or not a Republican or Democrat wins the next presidential election. And that fight has been defined, and will continue to be defined, by the philosophy and person of Ron Paul.

The campaign will continue to rack up delegates, and needs to rack up as many delegates as possible, so that we roll into Tampa with as much influence as possible. Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton has stressed that rewriting not only some platform tenets—but also, and perhaps most importantly, standing Republican rules—will be necessary to loosen the establishment’s stranglehold on the process and to give future liberty candidates some leverage.

Running for office has always been about two things: Winning elections and building coalitions. The latter is as important as the former, precisely because you can’t eventually win elections without first building coalitions. Ask coalition-builder Goldwater and election-winner Reagan. The coalition we’ve built—and continue to build—will withstand and triumph over anything that happens in this particular election. What we represent is bigger than Mitt Romney. Seriously.

This is precisely why Ron Paul is not suspending his campaign or dropping out. He can’t. This campaign remains the most important in the entire 2012 race, no matter how little the mainstream media gets it, or even if sometimes Paul supporters don’t get it. Ups and downs, confusion, happiness and sometimes bewilderment are inherent in any genuine grassroots movement. But we can’t lose focus of the big picture.

I signed on with this campaign for Part 2 of the Revolution that Paul began in 2008. After Tampa, we will begin Parts 3, 4, 5 and however many are necessary until this movement triumphs philosophically, ideologically, electorally—totally.

And we will. This is why it’s vitally important not to give up on Part 2 before it is complete. Even if he wins, I predict Mitt Romney will be an asterisk in the history books—while Ron Paul and his movement will help write the history books.

Ron Paul is the most important political figure of our time. In time, the whole world will know it.

Moving Forward: Mitt Romney, Tampa And The Revolution...By Jack Hunter | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

'RP Campaign Will Train Delegates To Behave Themselves'

Posted on May 16, 2012 by Lew Rockwell

These "behave yourself" admonitions are meant for the best, though the world didn't come to an end when the Goldwater delegates booed Nelson Rockefeller during his entire speech at the 1964 Republican convention.

But this is not 1964. That is the main reason Ron delegates must not look askance at the Ronmeyites and other official criminals at the Tampa convention: it will be a police-state hellhole, especially for anyone with libertarian sympathies. The swarming cops, SS, DHS, FBI, CIA, et al. will be looking for the chance to taser and cage Paulians.

Trained agent provocateurs will seek to cause incidents.

So, given the high cost, the unpleasant atmosphere, and the disgusting crowning of King Willard, any LRC'er might want to let someone else go in your place. First, you have already spent a lot of money--not to speak of your heart and soul--and going to the convention will be very expensive.

Second, the place will be full of the illegitimate rich lording it over you, arrogant types who made their fortunes through politics.

A middle-class Paulian is dirt to these people.

Third, the thousands of non-Paul delegates and alternates--like their heroes Romney, Palin, Gingrich, Santorum, etc., and like the media and the staffers--will be warmongers, torture fans, drone lovers, and concentration camp advocates.

They will oppose the 4th amendment, the free market, Ron Paul and liberty--I could go on.

Tampa, even more than the rest of the country, will be Occupied Territory. You could be targeted for wearing a Ron button, let alone refusing in some way to bow down to your betters.

Now, you may want to go for the experience.

Understood.

After all, I did so myself, though in a less totalitarian America.

But if you are a radical, keep your mouth shut, your smile pasted on, and your demeanor lackadaisacle, for your own safety.

Obey everyone in a uniform or expensive suit.

Turn away from anyone who suggests anything disruptive.

Oh, and email me the truth about what you see!

UPDATE from Chris Breaux:

I got almost the exact same warning from a local GOPer who is honestly afraid for my safety at the state and national conventions.

Thank you for this warning to my fellow Paul supporters.

We must truly become “stealth” delegates.

'RP Campaign Will Train Delegates To Behave Themselves' | Lew Rockwell's Political Theatre