Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Those idiot dreamers will lose! I guess they don't take no for an answer, huh? They can say this and that on their little site, but when all is said and done, us ALIPACer's will claim victory-again!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

erikasxoxo said:

LOL...

But I'm done now I said what I had to and now I'm happy.

Let them growl at us if they want...
    Oh darn, erika gave up. And the others who came after -- VaeVictis, enriquezkj, and mariob -- are no fun to play with. *SIGH* Well, on the upside, that will give me time TONITE to compose that letter to Reid and Turbin....er, I mean DURBIN, about the moral character of their wondeful Dreamers.................
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    erikasxoxo said:

LOL...

Oh darn, erika gave up. And the others who came after -- VaeVictis, enriquezkj, and mariob -- are no fun to play with. *SIGH* Well, on the upside, that will give me time TONITE to compose that letter to Reid and Turbin....er, I mean DURBIN, about the moral character of their wondeful Dreamers.................
    Ya, maybe Harry can put it on Ebay and make a chunk for the ACLU. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    erikasxoxo said:

LOL...

I think they know the character of the illegals, they just do not care. They have sold their souls to the big corporations, who want the cheap labor. It is good to remind them that WE know the moral character of the people they are standing up for and we know WHY they are doing it! WE are not FOOLED!

Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    http://www.thecapitolist.com/

"Sorry, but you may only add posts from Capitol Hill IP addresses or computers that have been issued a temporary access ticket. Feel free to read the site, though!"

Found this while surfing this am... Some of it is funny, while other comments a few pages in make snide comments about constituents calling in.....

WARNING: some foul language and male body part(s) comments!
    Interesting stuff. Thanks for posting it- I put it in my "favorites" for later.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great work Gogo and everyone. We have to keep on spreading the word and fill voice mails over the weekend. I hope everyone can commit to helping out!

Please everyone, fill those Senate voice mails! NO Dream Act amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

erikasxoxo from the "other side" said:

Like I said... I'm done with them now

...buzz away little flies... I hope you don't meet a fly swapper along the way.
    LMAO!!! That's fly SWATTER, not SWAPPER!! Hahahahah!!!
    Oh God help me, I'm having too much fun....

OK, I'm back. Had to pay the bills for most of the day.
    Been catching up on the events of the last few hours (missed all that...)

A word to the wise: please focus on filling those voice mails with messages and sending those faxes too. By what I heard earlier, they plan on voting on the Labor/HHS bill by Tuesday sometime. So, the stand-alone DA should be on the floor in debate mode late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

Please don't spend too much time worrying about the opposition. If the DA should ever pass into law it'll be because we didn't work hard enough to defeat it, not because the opposition defeated us. Our success rate has been very good so far. Please focus, as we have so very any times before, to do what we can to ensure no amnesty bills pass out of the senate.
    I know we have many fine patriotic and dedicated people here and I know, yes I know, we can do this. Go forward.

I'm calling right now. You can too.

I hear ya, Phred. I got up early today to do all my calls and faxing. I had some spare time today -- in between doing laundry -- to play with "the other side." I will, of course, resume calling and faxing tomorrow. They stopped playing with me anyway... DARN IT!

Ok Phred. Everyone stay focused & let's fill those voice mails over the weekend. Please include Sens. Hutchsion and Cornyn in your calls, as neither at this point are on Numbers list of senators opposing the D.A. If you can't leave a message in their D.C. voice mails, leave messages in their state office numbers.

And unfortunately this is on Sen. Cornyn's website:

He continues to lead the effort in the 110th Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform legislation.