Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dreamact1982 of the other side said:

Bandana girl has mental problems..I wish i can sit down one day with her parents and give my condolences that they gave birth to such a mentally challenged person
    My parents are dead. Good luck talking to the dead, my dear. While you're at it, can you ask them where they hid the loot? Hhahha. LMAO.

Mentally challenged? TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. LMAO.

Fellow Alipacers (or ALICRAPPERS, ALILOSERS, as the other side calls us), my bad. Where are my manners, oh dear. Here is the link to the Dreamers that I have been posting quotes here and debating them with:

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about3048.html

Feel free to join me. It is soooo much FUN!! All they have are sob stories; NO FACTS. This is why America is not swayed by them. America wants FACTS, not sob stories!

GO, ALIPACERS, GO!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I'll BRB, Dreamers. It's my day off and I have to clean my toilets; you know, the jobs that Americans won't do. See ya in a sec....

BTW, Dreamers, can you change my name from Bandana Girl to Eye Girl? Please?? Coz I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU!!!

After I clean my toilet, I need to get more calls in... Wait for me, k? LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Gogo,
    I'm not sure if it has, or when the floor time is scheduled for. If anyone has read anything, please post. This is happening quickly; a staffer I spoke with this am hadn't heard about the latest status or the new bill number: S. 2205. That's why as Numbers points out, we should get a jump on this -- and I believe we should also leave voice mail messages over the weekend.
    Dixie is following the progress of this bill and I or she will post when the floor time is scheduled. I believe it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to fill those voice mails this weekend. LETS CONTINUE TO WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THE INSANITY!!!!
    I've set up my packets and given some out to neighbors. It has the info on the DA and I printed all the Senate numbers so all they have to do is call. They all thanked me and was unaware of the back door tactics that Durbin has been trying. Each one is going to copy and pass it along to other neighbors they know will call. It's so easy to get more people. Each one is passing it along to a minimum of two people to upwards of ten.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Gogo,
    I'm not sure if it has, or when the floor time is scheduled for. If anyone has read anything, please post. This is happening quickly; a staffer I spoke with this am hadn't heard about the latest status or the new bill number: S. 2205. That's why as Numbers points out, we should get a jump on this -- and I believe we should also leave voice mail messages over the weekend.
    Dixie is following the progress of this bill and I or she will post when the floor time is scheduled. I believe it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to fill those voice mails this weekend. LETS CONTINUE TO WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THE INSANITY!!!!
    I've set up my packets and given some out to neighbors. It has the info on the DA and I printed all the Senate numbers so all they have to do is call. They all thanked me and was unaware of the back door tactics that Durbin has been trying. Each one is going to copy and pass it along to other neighbors they know will call. It's so easy to get more people. Each one is passing it along to a minimum of two people to upwards of ten.
    Wonderful, GOGO!!! You have a great system worked out!!!! WAY TO GO!

GREAT WORK EVERYONE !!!!! LETS KEEP THE CALLS GOING AND FILL THOSE VOICE MAILS!!!! JUST SAY NO!!!!

Thanks April, I had to think outside the box and its working like I can't believe. I'm talking to liberal Democrats in my tract who have had it with this. One is a teacher and another a business man. They are livid about amnesty in any form and they are speading the news to other teachers who feel the same and to their associates. One lady and I disagree on almost everything politically, but we've come together on this one. There is no (D), (R), or (I) behind our names on this. IT'S A BIG (A) for American citizen who has finally had it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Back. Oh wow, I just had a brilliant idea as I was cleaning my toilet. I am going to print all this back-and-forth with "the other side" and mail it to Reid and Durbin! This is to show them what kind of people they are trying to get into American society. Hmmm....what was that about "good moral character"........ hmmmm......

April
    Thanks April, I had to think outside the box and its working like I can't believe. I'm talking to liberal Democrats in my tract who have had it with this. One is a teacher and another a business man. They are livid about amnesty in any form and they are speading the news to other teachers who feel the same and to their associates. One lady and I disagree on almost everything politically, but we've come together on this one. There is no (D), (R), or (I) behind our names on this. IT'S A BIG (A) for American citizen who has finally had it.
    Good for you, GOGO !!!! You are a great example of an activist who REFUSES TO QUIT!!!! KEEP up the GOOD WORK!!!!

Can I borrow your kitty to work for me a while. I need some Geritol. Oh OH now I'm dating myself.

April
    Can I borrow your kitty to work for me a while. I need some Geritol. Oh OH now I'm dating myself.