Page 24 of 99 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has the bill been brought to the floor yet, I've been out recruiting callers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo,
    I'm not sure if it has, or when the floor time is scheduled for. If anyone has read anything, please post. This is happening quickly; a staffer I spoke with this am hadn't heard about the latest status or the new bill number: S. 2205. That's why as Numbers points out, we should get a jump on this -- and I believe we should also leave voice mail messages over the weekend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the "other side":

dreamact1982 wrote:
    "This morning Dick Durbin brought the Dream Act to the senate as a stand alone bill. It will be debated next week along with Ag jobs. We have to be ready to fight this. So far I couldn't find it posted on Thomas but the other site is back up and excited, start calling over the weekend." This is from them

Erikaxoxo replied: They who must not be named...
    Oh, so fun to throw it right back at 'em. Dream on, Dreamers, dream on. It's NOT GONNA HAPPEN. THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN YOU!!! GO HOME!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

From the "other side" (admission of guilt):

Valentine wrote: I don't shy away from the fact that we're breaking the law.

Erikasxoxo replied: Ditto.

The problem is that we didn't make the descition to COME here, whether it was legally or not. We are now living the consequences of our parents' actions.
    Yes, you ARE BREAKING THE LAW, and Yes, blame YOUR PARENTS, NOT US!!! FIX IT AND MAKE IT RIGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS!!

To Alicap members: Sorry for the rant. I know they are reading our site too, so I just want them to see how I feel.

And what kind of a message does erikasxoxo send with this tag line:

"I do not take drugs, I AM drugs"
    S. Dali
    ????? Erika, YOU ARE DRUGS??? The more we don't want you in this country!! Take your drugs and go home!! You are poisoning our children! You WILL NOT MAKE A FINE US CITIZEN WITH THAT ATTITUDE! GET OUT OF HERE!

erikasxoxo responded to my post (you see, they are lurking here as much as we are lurking there!):

Oh My God...

The IGNORANCE that comes out of these people... now they're sad because they don't like my signature... aww... poor babies...

"I do not take drugs, I AM drugs"

This is something they should teach their children: You don't need drugs, you only need your own essence. I don't need to turn to drugs to feel better like some people... That's what makes US great, we don't just whine about our situation and fall into drugs and other vices... we TAKE ACTION and make our futures bright.

WTF?... did they think I'm a bag of meth or something??? LMAO
    Erika, no, we just think you're a big bag of illegal. GO HOME. Get right with your parents and take them home where they can live free and out of the shadows. You owe them this after what they sacrificed FOR YOU. Take them home to Mexico where they can live and breathe FREE. Sometimes it's not just about us; sometimes it's about others, the ones we love.

Erika, I hope you post my ^^ response in your forum for ALL TO SEE.

sindel (from the other side) said:

lol... I personally don't go to their site anymore, cuz it makes me a little nauseous. BUT it's so much fun to read their posts!
    LMAO! LIKEWISE!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Gogo,
    I'm not sure if it has, or when the floor time is scheduled for. If anyone has read anything, please post. This is happening quickly; a staffer I spoke with this am hadn't heard about the latest status or the new bill number: S. 2205. That's why as Numbers points out, we should get a jump on this -- and I believe we should also leave voice mail messages over the weekend.
    Dixie is following the progress of this bill and I or she will post when the floor time is scheduled. I believe it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to fill those voice mails this weekend. LETS CONTINUE TO WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

from erika of the other side:

Ok, so bandana girl says this:

Quote:
    Erika, no, we just think you're a big bag of illegal. GO HOME. Get right with your parents and take them home where they can live free and out of the shadows. You owe them this after what they sacrificed FOR YOU. Take them home to Mexico where they can live and breathe FREE. Sometimes it's not just about us; sometimes it's about others, the ones we love.

Quote:

Erika, I hope you post my ^^ response in your forum for ALL TO SEE.

Wow... ok, where do I start... mhh...
    Apparently bandana girl doesn't realize that there are OTHER countries "out there" besides Mexico!
    We should send her a map of the world so she can see that...
    My parents would not be "free" since they're NOT from Mexico Miss Bandana Girl...

Reading your ignorant posts just makes me want to call twice as much congratulate yourself for that! I'm also recruting more people to call (American citizens btw)... so give yourself a pad on the back for that too.
    You see, I know a lot of American citizens and they think I'm pretty kick ass... so they want me and my awesome dreamie friends to stay I didn't even have to scare them like you scare people to join your side.

THANK YOU Miss Bandana Girl! You've motivated me more than ANYTHING I've read so far!

We REALLY need to read posts like yours to see that we're fighting an army of morons

(I hope you're not offended with my post... at least not too offended.)

God Bless America!
    Hey, pesudo-Dali, you have given me more reason to call too! I'm calling NOW!!!!!!!!!