Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator McCaskill's office just told me I need to call my Senator since my zip code is out her jurisdiction and then he hung up on me.

Everyone needs to call her office - 202-224-6154. She votes on bills that affect the ALL American citizens and since it's my tax dollars she is voting on, then she d@*!# well better take my call.

Welcome to Alipac "skymeadows" thanks for joining us!! and posting. I will call her. Here is contact information if you need it and there are zip codes in this link also!!
    They don't get their vote affects all of us and they should listen to all American Citizens!!!

Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Heard on my local radio station (WPTF 680 in Raleigh, NC) that Sen. Dole and Sen. Burr will vote against the Dream Act. Regardless of what I heard, I still plan on calling them and others this morning.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Heard on my local radio station (WPTF 680 in Raleigh, NC) that Sen. Dole and Sen. Burr will vote against the Dream Act. Regardless of what I heard, I still plan on calling them and others this morning.
    GO GET EM "MW" rat Craig is voting YES! I new he was just staying around to piss off the good citizens of Idaho!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am being told from most side that the calls have been overwhelmingly against the Bad Dream act...and I am telling them the Tricky Dick Durbins taking illegal aliens into the Senate to collect votes is a slap in the face to the Citizen of this Country...However Hutchinson is missing in action...call her local numbers....she is hidding....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    IT IS D DAY PATRIOTS!!!! LETS PUT THE PRESSURE ON AND HOLD IT.............................CALL,CALL, CALL, FAX AND EMAIL

TIME TO ROAR!!!! NO MEANS NO!!!!

I dont know if this has been reported yet-

BAUCUS is a definite NO according to his office at 10:25 est this a.m.

I've called so many peopleI that I dont know who is who anymore!
    I just keet calling -LIKE A ROBOT.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I dont know if this has been reported yet-

BAUCUS is a definite NO according to his office at 10:25 est this a.m.

I've called so many peopleI that I dont know who is who anymore!
    I just keet calling -LIKE A ROBOT.
    Good News, butterbean! I did not know that. Add a DEM to the NO list!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by skymeadows
    Senator McCaskill's office just told me I need to call my Senator since my zip code is out her jurisdiction and then he hung up on me.

Everyone needs to call her office - 202-224-6154. She votes on bills that affect the ALL American citizens and since it's my tax dollars she is voting on, then she d@*!# well better take my call.
    Here is a link:

I have two homes so I can use both of mine.

http://www.zip-code-database.org/Ivoryton-(Connecticut)_Zip_Codes.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator McCaskill's office...I just took care of McCaskills office....and if you would like me to call again for you I will or you can ....don't let them get away with it since the OBL are calling and the illegals are calling....but they did say more calls against
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother