Page 68 of 99 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Definitely a terrible Senator, but I have Mr. Salazar in an entirely different class; the diabolical class.

Carper just bends over for the money boys up the coast and probably doesn't know or doesn't want to know what's happening to this nation.

Mr. Salazar, on the other hand, knows exactly what he's doing.
    I totally agree, TOO BAD for him WE know EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DOING AS WELL!!! WE have foiled his plans thus far and we will continue to do so.

GREAT JOB TODAY EVERYONE AND SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL FILLING VOICE MAILS!!! WITH THIS KIND OF DEDICATION, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

I called a few- but am going to call it a night.

Open mailboxes:

Lattenberg
    Leahy
    Lieberman
    Menendez
    Murray
    Obama
    Rockefeller

Lattenberg and Rockefeller are up for reelection next year
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 pm Post subject: Time To Attack Dream Act Again....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TX Sen. John Cornyn (R) has announced his intention to vote "NO" to cloture on S. 2205 tomorrow.

From Press Release:
    "CORNYN: COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM MUST REMAIN TOP PRIORITY.
    "Announces His Intention to Vote Against Motion to Proceed to DREAM Act Tomorrow."

For Immediate Release, Tues., Oct. 23, 2007
    Contacts: Brian Walsh (202) 224-0704
    John Dorgin (202) 224-0703

Unfortunately, the headline indicates that he hasn't really given up on a "comprehensive" national amnesty (with unlimited H-!B Visas for anyone who might not make it in that way
    Cornyns office also told me earlier he would vote NO!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That list seems to cover most of them zeezil. You can always check it against NumberUSA in case I missed any:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

Thanks for your work, and thanks NOamNASTY, Butterbean and jjsokay (and thanks to your family as well) and all.

I'll be at it again tomorrow as well. Let's keep up our hard work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK everybody I can not take one more minute at this computer, my back aches , my head hurts but the good thing is my blood pressure is down I must go to bed, will be up early to start calling!!

THANKS EVERYONE !! YOU ARE ALL REAL TROOPERS AND THE BEST TO WORK WITH, I WILL SAY MY PRAYERS THAT WE WIN THIS BATTLE, SO WE CAN GET ON WITH WINNING THE WAR!! NIGHTY NIGHT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK everybody I can not take one more minute at this computer, my back aches , my heard hurts but the good thing is my blood pressure is down I must go to bed, will be up early to start calling!!

THANKS EVERYONE !! YOU ARE ALL REAL TROOPERS AND THE BEST TO WORK WITH, I WILL SAY MY PRAYERS THAT WE WIN THIS BATTLE, SO WE CAN GET ON WITH WINNING THE WAR!! NIGHTY NIGHT!!
    Good night SOSAD, thanks for all your hard work!

Open mailboxes:

Lattenberg
    Leahy
    Lieberman
    Menendez
    Murray
    Obama
    Now that's one helluva patriotic group.

Cloture vote tomorrow (10/24). If you can, leave messages now and call in the am. This is happening fast:

----------

Floor Schedule
    Wednesday, Oct 24, 2007

9:00 a.m.: Resume consideration of the Leslie Southwick U.S. Circuit Judge nomination.

Thereafter, consider the motion to proceed on S.2205, the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act.

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legisl ... endars.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Open mailboxes:

Lattenberg
    Leahy
    Lieberman
    Menendez
    Murray
    Obama
    Now that's one helluva patriotic group "of dopes".
    My bad...I added the "of dopes"

zeezil,
    Per NumbersUSA, the following senators are consistently telling their constituents that they will vote NO on the amnesty. But they have declined to pledge a NO vote to NumbersUSA staff, meaning they still need more phone calls:

-Graham
    -Landrieu
    -Sununu
    -Tester