Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On a lighter note. Spell check on Huckabee turns out Chukka.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Welcom napanic to Alipac. Sorry I didn't see you sooner.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I have supported Alipac for almost two years now, because I TRULY believe in what you are doing. And, I am proud of the great successes so far. BUT, not wanting to dilute this effort (Alipac) I could not be a supporter if you try to rally around Lou Dobbs (whom I am fond of for his views) instead of getting behind Dr. Ron Paul who will be in this race to the finish (the Convention). He is the only man in the United States who can pull this off if it is to be, and the only man who could get Lou Dobbs behind him! He neeeds OUR help and I hope Alipac will get behind him.

Banned
    MOD EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by benlyn
    I have supported Alipac for almost two years now, because I TRULY believe in what you are doing. And, I am proud of the great successes so far. BUT, not wanting to dilute this effort (Alipac) I could not be a supporter if you try to rally around Lou Dobbs (whom I am fond of for his views) instead of getting behind Dr. Ron Paul who will be in this race to the finish (the Convention). He is the only man in the United States who can pull this off if it is to be, and the only man who could get Lou Dobbs behind him! He neeeds OUR help and I hope Alipac will get behind him.
    That has been one of our biggest problems with SOME Ron Paul supporters. They constantly threaten us with "You will pay a price for not supporting Ron Paul"

I just don't respond well to that kind of attempted coercion and I have seen far to many Ron Paul supporters threaten negative consequences if we do not get on board with Paul or do what Ron Paul supporters want done and how they want it done.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonderfully said!

AMEN TO THAT!!

This was the pick-me-up that I needed. I watched a report explaining how McCain got the vast MINORITY of conservative votes, but still came up winning so many delegates. I may not understand a lot of what goes on, but I'm learning more and more all the time.

I am sad and fearful for what our country is becoming. Even though I've not been active on this site for a while, I have been religiously e mailing, faxing, calling, and writing our lawmakers.

They should have pushed me down a little harder. Now I'm getting back up, brushing the dirt off, and am really fired up. I'm ticked. The above-mentioned politicians really did it - they woke a sleeping giant. They'll try as hard as ever to cotinue their agenda, because now I think they're afraid. They should be.

It's good to be back, and I look forward to meeting even more great people who will help fight this. Every male member of my family served in the military to keep our country free. I'm proud of that, and even though I'm "just" a girl, I'm pretty ornery and look for a good fight every now and then.

Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    That has been one of our biggest problems with SOME Ron Paul supporters. They constantly threaten us with "You will pay a price for not supporting Ron Paul"

I just don't respond well to that kind of attempted coercion and I have seen far to many Ron Paul supporters threaten negative consequences if we do not get on board with Paul or do what Ron Paul supporters want done and how they want it done.

W
    Very good point, William. FWIW, I supported Ron Paul when he last ran under the Libertarian ticket. And my support was primarily for his sound and traditional economic policies. The fact that he's also on our side on the border security & immigration enforcement issues is just icing on the cake (grin) ... especially since all the other cakes are distasteful.

When all is said and done, the "issues" of border security and immigration enforcement are paramount ... regardless of who sits in the oval office. And having Paul there would be poor compensation if the Senate and Congress are at odds with him on these important issues. So, ALIPAC rightly needs concentrate on the issues as opposed to one specific candidate or another ... and take whatever steps are necessary to put our issues in a position of advantage.

I like the Lou Dobbs show, but I think Lou is doing what he does best right where he is.

Ron Paul may have a few good ideas (Bless his heart), but he needs to take a history lesson about the war against radical Islam. It's an ancient war that didn't start 50 years ago because we stepped foot on their land to get oil. At a minimum Mr. Paul should watch the movie 300.

I first started to panic when I watched Tancredo, Hunter and Thompson go. I felt Romney was our last hope for putting some conservatism back into the Whitehouse. That hope is now gone.
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Great letter; a bit long. but great nontheless.
    At this point I think the major reason we need our troops home is take over our sabotaged government! Back in June, I still supported the war, but now I believe, as do many Democrats, that it was a sham. I changed my mind (after voting for Bush twice, and being a loyal Rep. for almost 40 years), because our borders and ports were never sealed against Islamofascists who can sneak over anytime they want. If our troops are over there, they can't protect us from our evil government! I have strong reservations about pulling our troops out immediately. I admit that I don't have the answer. I think that McCain got a lot of military votes because many families still strongly support the war.

People here have a point about Ron Paul having so much support, and yet this was not born out at the polls. I voted in Ga. on electronic machines with no paper trail. I highly suspect that votes were sabotaged. I think that we, as a nation must make a concerted effort to get more organized and stand on street corners, if necessary, to make the average person aware of the need and outcry for paper ballets, and armed citizen's militias to stand guard until they are counted.

I was in St. Petersburg, during a fundraiser for Giuliani. I went as a Tancredo supporter, but only 4 others showed up! Ron Paul had over 150 enthusiastic supporters. I don't know what Ron Paul's position is on China, but I certainly know Lou Dobb's. I'm going back to the RP website to study his positions in more detail. He has had a mixed immigration voting record, and he isn't the best speaker. The MSM largely leave him out of debates. Lou has had his pulpit all this time, precisely because he wasn't running!

If Lou Dobbs were to run, I would prefer to back him, with Ron Paul as his running mate. Maybe then they would get more traction. What do you guys think? I know that RP has worked hard, but where has it gotten him? Maybe Lou didn't come out for him because Lou wanted to run all along. I also don't think Lou has ever voiced his opinion on being pro-life, or supporting a marriage amendment. He says he is an American Populist, not a conservative. As such, he might have more swing votes because of so many people feeling sick of both parties. While I am an old-style conservative, I think that at this point the country itself is more important than whether a candidate is pro-life and pro-marriage, because we have had pro-life presidents and nothing changes anyway!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

AnswerMan

I didn't have time to edit now so I droped the sign to make viewing easier.
    I will re post when I have a chance to crop it down. Sorry for any inconvience.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast