Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARE YOU TIRED OF ELECTING "SELL-OUTS"?

I'm TIRED of electing and re-electing sell-out politicians who don't give A SH+T about me!!! Every god-damned one of them are sell-outs, liars, thieves and some of them are MURDERERS (Clintons), war profiteers (Bush Cheney=Halliburton), flip-floppers (Huckabee is PRO amnesty), etc...

Ask yourself this question: Why would OUR vice president build a HUGE mansion in Dubai (current home of Halliburton to avoid paying U.S. taxes), is he expecting to retire there? In the Middle East?? Giuliani has made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars with his security business (Giuliani Partners) in Iraq and Throughout The Middle East as a result of 9/11.

How CORRUPT is this system going to get before we STAND UP and say NO MORE???

Take a chance. Don't listen to the media when they say he "can't win". He can if we all participate in the primaries. Don't believe the "National Polls". When was the last time YOUR phone rang asking you who you're voting for? Hmmmm?? Mine has YET to ring in 30+ years!

For the first time in my life I've seen a candidate really WORTH voting for! Voting for "The lesser of two evils" has turned into a disaster. Just look who's in the White House today!

Huckabee? Pro-Amnesty, Open Borders, Pro-North American Union, Pro-Nafta, Pro-Lobbyists, Anti-YOU.

Giuliani? Cheney's hand picked man. He can't seem to finish a sentence without using a noun, a verb and 9/11. His own kids hate him.

Hillary? Total sellout, corporate SHILL, promising National Health care (yet some of her larger donators are Pharm companies, go figure.) beside I happend to think the Clintons are murderes. Google: "Vince Foster" and "Ron Brown".

Obama? If he's a Christian they WHY was he sworn in as a Senator with his hand on the Quran?

Romney? Nice haircut, Nice Smile. Are you voting for a Statesman or a Political "Pop Star" that'll sell you out down the road? Remember he did NOTHING to stop the Sanctuary Cities in Mass.

Sorry, Folks. I'm not going to GIVE, yes give my vote to the same old empty promises.

I'm voting for RON PAUL.

working4change
    Welcome JDinDC and danmackey! We are glad you have joined the fight!!
    We need your help!

SOUTH CAROLINA NEWSPAPERS:

http://www.usnpl.com/scnews.php

SOUTH CAROLINA RADIO STATIONS:

http://www.usnpl.com/radio/scradio.php

SOUTH CAROLINA T.V. STATIONS:

http://www.usnpl.com/tv/sctv.php

I think it is disgusting how stupid these so called politicians think the American people are. Its to bad that ICE doesn't raid the Tyson plant and other businesses in Storm Lake Iowa, lets say their take would probably shut the town down, does that tell you anything? I'm sick to death of all the candidates running out of both sides of their faces with lie after lie andthink the people are todumb to see through. The people arent as dumb as they want them to be. According to NumbersUSA the Democrats stand on illegal immigration is nothing over poor for a rating- what does that tell you about Clinton and Obama- they are both talking out both sides of their faces. The Republicans are in alot better shape but EVERYONE needs to be against this policy of their being here to start with. This is the American PEOPLES country, not that idiot president of Mexico of the USA government- it belongs to the AMERICAN PEOPLE. It has been put forth to the government of this country that the American people dont want them here and they are tired of footing the bills for them. They talk about the welfare system and its flaws- how many of thes illegals have come up here founds them selves some nieve American girl and has had four or five kids know that the government will pay for their up keep.? WE need to dump the anchor baby law, NO GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS OF ANYKIND to these people and an employee system to verify their being here illegally. I dont belive anyone should be allowed to rent ot them, they shouldnt be allowed drivers license and not be able to purchase vehicles and houses in this country unless theya re here legally. Storm Lake, Ia has so much crime and I'd say 80% of it is from illegals. Time to clean up the country and get rid of all of them. Why should they live better then the AMERICAN CITIZEN in this country. WE deserve better from our government and future politicans, not a pack of lies.

Thanks for all the great links! Will do.

Tancredo is my man!

Tancredo is my man and no one even mentioned him!

He is the strongest candidate for the immigration issues. Please check out:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_gop1.html
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_dem1.html

Re: ARE YOU TIRED OF ELECTING "SELL-OUTS"?

Quote Originally Posted by danmackey
    I'm TIRED of electing and re-electing sell-out politicians who don't give A SH+T about me!!! Every god-damned one of them are sell-outs, liars, thieves and some of them are MURDERERS (Clintons), war profiteers (Bush Cheney=Halliburton), flip-floppers (Huckabee is PRO amnesty), etc...

Ask yourself this question: Why would OUR vice president build a HUGE mansion in Dubai (current home of Halliburton to avoid paying U.S. taxes), is he expecting to retire there? In the Middle East?? Giuliani has made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars with his security business (Giuliani Partners) in Iraq and Throughout The Middle East as a result of 9/11.

How CORRUPT is this system going to get before we STAND UP and say NO MORE???

Take a chance. Don't listen to the media when they say he "can't win". He can if we all participate in the primaries. Don't believe the "National Polls". When was the last time YOUR phone rang asking you who you're voting for? Hmmmm?? Mine has YET to ring in 30+ years!

For the first time in my life I've seen a candidate really WORTH voting for! Voting for "The lesser of two evils" has turned into a disaster. Just look who's in the White House today!

Huckabee? Pro-Amnesty, Open Borders, Pro-North American Union, Pro-Nafta, Pro-Lobbyists, Anti-YOU.

Giuliani? Cheney's hand picked man. He can't seem to finish a sentence without using a noun, a verb and 9/11. His own kids hate him.

Hillary? Total sellout, corporate SHILL, promising National Health care (yet some of her larger donators are Pharm companies, go figure.) beside I happend to think the Clintons are murderes. Google: "Vince Foster" and "Ron Brown".

Obama? If he's a Christian they WHY was he sworn in as a Senator with his hand on the Quran?

Romney? Nice haircut, Nice Smile. Are you voting for a Statesman or a Political "Pop Star" that'll sell you out down the road? Remember he did NOTHING to stop the Sanctuary Cities in Mass.

Sorry, Folks. I'm not going to GIVE, yes give my vote to the same old empty promises.

I'm voting for RON PAUL.
    We appreciate your sentiments, but this is not the place to discuss Ron Paul right now.

This is a working thread designed for comments in reaction to this article and the work to distribute it please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very Depressed!

Just when I was starting to like Huckabee. Thanks so much for sharing this vital information. But...for whom can we vote now? Is there no one would will stand up for America and its citizens! The latest horror was the GOP candidates having a debate posed in Spanish! Please continue your great work to keep people informed and motivated to action.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Working on this now!
    Done!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Dixie's talk radio contact list:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html
    Working on this now!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast