Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC RED ALERT! Illegals Must Be Stopped in these States!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We need full national deployment this week to stop the illegal aliens and their supporters. Our national network has detected an organized attempt by the opposition to advance in-state tuition for illegal aliens in at least six states!

Arkansas, California, Colorado, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin!

It is essential that lawmakers in these states receive a flood of calls, e-mails, faxes and letters in opposition to these bills.

Today we are going to focus on Colorado and Arkansas so we can all have a strong impact together.

Please take the following steps.

1. Please read and review the ALIPAC press release and letter to legislators found at these links...

RELEASE: ALIPAC Launches National Effort to Stop In-State Tuition for Illegal Aliens
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4063-thread-1-0.html

ALIPAC Letter opposing in-state tuition for illegal aliens
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4062-thread-1-0.html

2. Please distribute the press release to all press points you can locate in Colorado and Arkansas.

3. Craft your own personal message in opposition to this legislation and then follow the links below to access phone numbers, e-mails, fax numbers, and mailing addresses in each state.

Call first, then follow-up with a written copy.

Leave Voice Mail Messages when necessary.

SAMPLE
    "I am calling/writing to oppose in-state tuition for illegal aliens which is bill _______. In-state tuition for illegals is wrong because it replaces American students in the limited seats in our colleges at taxpayer expense. Over 80% of Americans oppose in-state tuition for illegal aliens and it violates Federal laws."

COLORADO: Oppose Sen. Chris Romer's (D) bill SB09-170 "CONCERNING NONDISCRIMINATION IN DETERMINING THE AMOUNT
    PAID FOR HIGHER EDUCATION."

Contact Info
    www.leg.state.co.us

ARKANSAS: Oppose Sen. Joyce Elliott's (D) bill SB 799 "Higher Education undocumented immigrant students in-state tuition"

Contact Info
    http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/

We need thousands of you responding quickly and thoroughly to really light up the lines in Colorado and Arkansas today.

It can take a few hours to call and e-mail all contacts in each state, so please begin with the lawmakers who share the first letter of your last name. That way, if you cannot finish the list you have called into the list at different points.

We will soon move on to the other states in need so please follow us in as ALIPAC Executive Officers lead the way.

We cannot allow the illegal aliens and their supporters to reverse our momentum in the state by passing legislation that over 80% of Americans oppose!

Let's roll!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: ALIPAC Activist feedback, progress reports, and questions on this project are welcome at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-869869.html#869869
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok team, let's hit it. Please post here if you are responding.

Please follow me in and post your updates, progress, and questions here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie and April,

I am working on the Arkansas Senate right now.

If you two could lead the way starting with the CO Senate that would rock.

W

Okay, working on Arkansas first.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Roger Boss Moving on it now!

Dixie

I sent a letter earlier this month and these are some of the responses I received.

Senator Greg Brophy has placed this bill on his top 10 worst for this session.

Top Ten Worst Bills of the Year
    The session is a little over the half way point and I have finished my top ten list of dumbest bills of the year. There may be more to come, but for now here’s the list with humorous bills at the top and exceptionally bad bills at the bottom.

#8 In-state Tuition of Illegal Aliens – legislating by compassion instead of principle

Sen. Scott Renfroe "I do not support SB170. We must enforce our laws and we must continue to urge our Federal Government to secure our boarder."

Sen. Josh Penry "I will be voting no on SB 170"

Sen. Ted Harvey "I am opposed to this bill: I do not believe that law-abiding taxpayers should subsidize tuition for illegal immigrants. I have sponsored bills in the past to prohibit this practice, but so far none have been signed into law. Rest assured that I’ll keep up the fight against funding illegal immigrant social programs with taxpayer dollars."

Dixie

Here is a direct link to the AR Senate Contacts
    www.arkleg.state.ar.us

In state tuition could be called state support of the racist federal "immigration system" which benefits Latin Americans 30 times more than non-Latin Americans.

It is no different than if states only admitted to college one black American for every 30 white Americans they admit.

I sure wish some state legislators would point this out.

Working on it, I had already done it in the states I put up in focus campaigns but will hit them for a second time!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Working on this now!!! LETS ALL JOIN IN AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!! I too will hit them a second time SOSAD!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast