Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

responses to my sent letter on Wed. April 1

I sent an email to EVERY senator (1 letter, CC'd them all so they could see it went to everyone) on Wed. April 1 about the SB09-170 bill concerning in-state tuition. The Senators who responded ardently apposing bill were:Keith King, Kevin Lundberg, Shawn Mitch, & Josh Penry. These Sanators get a check in the plus column (I'm keeping score for voting). The negative column who supported the bill = Peter Groff wouldn't commit/said he would "consider" my comments, Paula Sandoval who said the bill would "generate revenue", Jennifer Veiga who emailed me a long letter trying to justify her looking out for illegals over American citizens, and of course, Chris Romer who presented the bill. The rest did not respond. We need to keep score on what these people do so we can vote accordingly when they are up for re-election! [/b]

[quote="ALIPAC"]Ok team, let's hit it. Please post here if you are responding.

Please follow me in and post your updates, progress, and questions here.

Glad I got this email early. I'm getting right on it.

Working on Arkansas once again this morning. Not sure how many calls I can make, but will push to get to Co as soon as I can. I may have to leave for a little while, but hopefully will be back soon to make more calls.

OK at it again...think it is my 4th round "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW"

WELCOME to you new alipac'ers and thanks so much for getting involved and making a difference!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ang
    Has this country's reps. gone completely nuts? American citizens are getting fewer & fewer rights than these illegals. Please, someone tell me what other country(s) allow illegal aliens jobs without checking them, housing, public assistance, drivers licenses, bank cards, medical care & tax credit (when they don't pay taxes)? Now, in-state tuition? We need to vote every lame-brain Congressional fool out of office. They obviously don't represent Americans. Sometimes, I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where everything is the reverse of the way it should be. I hope these TEA parties have some effect. We had a big one in Orlando a few weeks ago. People like Pelose declaring ICE raids "unAmerican" & Harry Reid "We will get this bill passed" regarding Amnesty Bill (defeated how many times?) just don't give a hoot what Americans want. They are there to serve themselves, not the electorate! All of these clowns need to review what REPUBLIC means because the surely don't know.

April
    I am making another round as well!! LETS ROAR PATRIOTS!!!!

Just received this :

I have good news for you on Senate Bill 170 - the Senate voted 18-16 to kill it this afternoon after nearly five hours of debate.

I cast my vote against this deeply flawed measure, along with all my Republican colleagues and four brave Democrats: Carrol, Keller, Newell, and Tochtrop. Although this deeply misguided measure will likely resurface in future years, I am encouraged by the fact that the will of the public prevailed.

Thank you for your vigilance on this issue – the number of e-mails and phone calls the Senate has received about SB 170 has been overwhelming. On a close vote, public input can make all the difference. Do not hesitate to contact me in the future with any questions or concerns: 303-866-4881.

Sincerely,

Ted Harvey
    State Senator, Douglas County

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!!

I received the same email from Ted Harvey......great news!!! I emailed him my thanks for supporting the American people. We fought hard but the fight is long from over!!! We have to keep it up without slowing down. This is the only way they will know we are serious. Is there a Congressional election in 2010? I was listening to Fred Thompson today talking about it.

Jobless Patriots

This is the solution http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15174741/ and he wasn't illegal ,just like one of you... Citizen of US....possible ALIPAC member?This what you all want to do with those people?

Cosmopolitan

Re: Jobless Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Arti
    This is the solution http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15174741/ and he wasn't illegal ,just like one of you... Citizen of US....possible ALIPAC member?This what you all want to do with those people?

Cosmopolitan
    Get lost freak! Your disgusting comment shows just how much the concepts of integrity and honesty are lacking in illegal aliens and theirs supporters like you.

The reason I'm going to leave your comment visible on our site is because your outlandish behavior in opposition to us speaks well for our cause.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast