Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #91
    Senior Member JuniusJnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,557
    overb by a hummer, is from El Paso and I'm sure he probably knows Ramos and Compean. It's a sad day in El Paso today.

    And our mayor talks about how dumb a fence is that would prevent those drug smugglers from driving across in the first place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  2. #92
    bettybopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    55
    i believe that what we're doing here is trying to get dobbs to change his mind by showing how much support he'd get if he did run. never say never. dobbs didn't !!!

  3. #93
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    64,367
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  4. #94
    Jerimiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    4
    Lou Dobbs is a great voice for the immigration problem - probably the best on television. He cannot continue to sound the alarm if he is running for President - I would hate to see him silenced. Our Liberty is at stake in this election - I still hope that Ron Paul will run on the Constitution ticket, if not they have a great candidate, who will run on the Constitution Platform - LIBERTY and JUSTICE for all. Also, get informed about the UN Agenda 21. I went to a seminar in 2002 that made me realize the ROOT of the problem. It was put on by Oklahomans for school accountability - I bought the tape and I am asking OK-safe to show this soon. I believe the TRUTH will set us free. United we will stand!

  5. #95
    HiwayTrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    18
    I've been behind Mitt since he entered the race and i'm really disappointed about last night. I would never vote for McCain. I read Navarrette of the L.A. Times today - i despise him but couldn't resist his article titled 'Viva McCain'. In it he makes a good case for hispanics to vote for McCain saying:

    'maybe the person who deserves their support in November isn't the candidate who voted to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border (Barack Obama) or the one who equivocated on giving illegal immigrants driver's licenses only to cave in and oppose it (Hillary Clinton). Maybe it's the guy who stuck his neck out and co-sponsored with Ted Kennedy, no less, a comprehensive immigration reform bill that offered a path to legal status and made him a pariah in his own party. '

    So with that endorsement and the NYT its clear i will never vote for McCain. Its still far from over tho' with so many delegates to be split - not winner take all on Tuesday. I really am expecting tonights debate to be crucial - Romney needs a slap-down and he can deliver it i believe. Lets hope so.

    Add to the mix that McCains' National Finance Co-Chair of the 2008 campaign is the billionaire founder of Spanish-language media conglomerate, Univision and McCain has appointed the radical Juan Hernandez to the position of Hispanic Outreach Campaign Advisor. Geezz do people know who their voting for?

    It also makes me wonder - what in the heck are ALIPAC leaders thinking when they suggest a draft Dobbs campaign? Wasting resources on this when we are so close to a win with Romney doesn't make sense.

    ALIPAC let us down i believe, by not giving Mitt their full support in Florida. I won't donate another dime here.

  6. #96
    Super Moderator GeorgiaPeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,212
    The field of candidates is being weeded out and members of Alipac have been allowed to voice their opinions and reasons for or against support of the various candidates so far. Many of the candidates have just recently expressed more concisely their current thoughts on illegal immigration. The positions have changed and are changing and Alipac considers this too I am sure. Many of the candidates that may have truly supported the views of those of Alipac are no longer in the race.

    The fight against illegal immigration goes on every day, even when there is not a Presidential campaign taking place.

    Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
    ____________________

    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)


  7. #97
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    64,367

    Re: ALIPAC Leadership Failure

    Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    I've been behind Mitt since he entered the race and i'm really disappointed about last night. I would never vote for McCain. I read Navarrette of the L.A. Times today - i despise him but couldn't resist his article titled 'Viva McCain'. In it he makes a good case for hispanics to vote for McCain saying:

    'maybe the person who deserves their support in November isn't the candidate who voted to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border (Barack Obama) or the one who equivocated on giving illegal immigrants driver's licenses only to cave in and oppose it (Hillary Clinton). Maybe it's the guy who stuck his neck out and co-sponsored with Ted Kennedy, no less, a comprehensive immigration reform bill that offered a path to legal status and made him a pariah in his own party. '

    So with that endorsement and the NYT its clear i will never vote for McCain. Its still far from over tho' with so many delegates to be split - not winner take all on Tuesday. I really am expecting tonights debate to be crucial - Romney needs a slap-down and he can deliver it i believe. Lets hope so.

    Add to the mix that McCains' National Finance Co-Chair of the 2008 campaign is the billionaire founder of Spanish-language media conglomerate, Univision and McCain has appointed the radical Juan Hernandez to the position of Hispanic Outreach Campaign Advisor. Geezz do people know who their voting for?

    It also makes me wonder - what in the heck are ALIPAC leaders thinking when they suggest a draft Dobbs campaign? Wasting resources on this when we are so close to a win with Romney doesn't make sense.

    ALIPAC let us down i believe, by not giving Mitt their full support in Florida. I won't donate another dime here.
    What resources did we give to Dobbs? A volunteer built website and a day of media?

    Good luck with your endeavors elsewhere. Let us know what organization you find that you prefer or when you start your own.

    Funny thing is that you would not know half of what you know about McCain's record without ALIPAC. We were the first national group alongside Malkin to release the information about Juan Hernandez.

    We will not be pressured or intimidated by donors on doing what we feel is right. We polled our supporters, 84% said they favored a Dobbs run.

    You had a chance to vote. Your side lost that round.

    We will find out during our Feb fund raiser if many people share your views that they will not contribute because we did not endorse their favorite candidate.

    If so, then we will close and there will be no more ALIPAC. Congrats!

    You cannot blame ALIPAC for McCain's win last night. You are obviously in some state of panic and lashing out almost blindly at those closest to you.

    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  8. #98
    Senior Member LAPhil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    I've been behind Mitt since he entered the race and i'm really disappointed about last night. I would never vote for McCain. I read Navarrette of the L.A. Times today - i despise him but couldn't resist his article titled 'Viva McCain'. In it he makes a good case for hispanics to vote for McCain saying:

    'maybe the person who deserves their support in November isn't the candidate who voted to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border (Barack Obama) or the one who equivocated on giving illegal immigrants driver's licenses only to cave in and oppose it (Hillary Clinton). Maybe it's the guy who stuck his neck out and co-sponsored with Ted Kennedy, no less, a comprehensive immigration reform bill that offered a path to legal status and made him a pariah in his own party. '

    So with that endorsement and the NYT its clear i will never vote for McCain. Its still far from over tho' with so many delegates to be split - not winner take all on Tuesday. I really am expecting tonights debate to be crucial - Romney needs a slap-down and he can deliver it i believe. Lets hope so.

    Add to the mix that McCains' National Finance Co-Chair of the 2008 campaign is the billionaire founder of Spanish-language media conglomerate, Univision and McCain has appointed the radical Juan Hernandez to the position of Hispanic Outreach Campaign Advisor. Geezz do people know who their voting for?

    It also makes me wonder - what in the heck are ALIPAC leaders thinking when they suggest a draft Dobbs campaign? Wasting resources on this when we are so close to a win with Romney doesn't make sense.

    ALIPAC let us down i believe, by not giving Mitt their full support in Florida. I won't donate another dime here.
    What resources did we give to Dobbs? A volunteer built website and a day of media?

    Good luck with your endeavors elsewhere. Let us know what organization you find that you prefer or when you start your own.

    Funny thing is that you would not know half of what you know about McCain's record without ALIPAC. We were the first national group alongside Malkin to release the information about Juan Hernandez.

    We will not be pressured or intimidated by donors on doing what we feel is right. We polled our supporters, 84% said they favored a Dobbs run.

    You had a chance to vote. Your side lost that round.

    We will find out during our Feb fund raiser if many people share your views that they will not contribute because we did not endorse their favorite candidate.

    If so, then we will close and there will be no more ALIPAC. Congrats!

    You cannot blame ALIPAC for McCain's win last night. You are obviously in some state of panic and lashing out almost blindly at those closest to you.

    W
    I think you're being totally unfair. HT has a good point, and I also think the Draft Lou Dobbs campaign is a waste of time and money. I already posted my reasons.
    Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

    Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

  9. #99
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    64,367
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    I've been behind Mitt since he entered the race and i'm really disappointed about last night. I would never vote for McCain. I read Navarrette of the L.A. Times today - i despise him but couldn't resist his article titled 'Viva McCain'. In it he makes a good case for hispanics to vote for McCain saying:

    'maybe the person who deserves their support in November isn't the candidate who voted to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border (Barack Obama) or the one who equivocated on giving illegal immigrants driver's licenses only to cave in and oppose it (Hillary Clinton). Maybe it's the guy who stuck his neck out and co-sponsored with Ted Kennedy, no less, a comprehensive immigration reform bill that offered a path to legal status and made him a pariah in his own party. '

    So with that endorsement and the NYT its clear i will never vote for McCain. Its still far from over tho' with so many delegates to be split - not winner take all on Tuesday. I really am expecting tonights debate to be crucial - Romney needs a slap-down and he can deliver it i believe. Lets hope so.

    Add to the mix that McCains' National Finance Co-Chair of the 2008 campaign is the billionaire founder of Spanish-language media conglomerate, Univision and McCain has appointed the radical Juan Hernandez to the position of Hispanic Outreach Campaign Advisor. Geezz do people know who their voting for?

    It also makes me wonder - what in the heck are ALIPAC leaders thinking when they suggest a draft Dobbs campaign? Wasting resources on this when we are so close to a win with Romney doesn't make sense.

    ALIPAC let us down i believe, by not giving Mitt their full support in Florida. I won't donate another dime here.
    What resources did we give to Dobbs? A volunteer built website and a day of media?

    Good luck with your endeavors elsewhere. Let us know what organization you find that you prefer or when you start your own.

    Funny thing is that you would not know half of what you know about McCain's record without ALIPAC. We were the first national group alongside Malkin to release the information about Juan Hernandez.

    We will not be pressured or intimidated by donors on doing what we feel is right. We polled our supporters, 84% said they favored a Dobbs run.

    You had a chance to vote. Your side lost that round.

    We will find out during our Feb fund raiser if many people share your views that they will not contribute because we did not endorse their favorite candidate.

    If so, then we will close and there will be no more ALIPAC. Congrats!

    You cannot blame ALIPAC for McCain's win last night. You are obviously in some state of panic and lashing out almost blindly at those closest to you.

    W
    I think you're being totally unfair. HT has a good point, and I also think the Draft Lou Dobbs campaign is a waste of time and money. I already posted my reasons.
    1. The amount of money we spent on the Lou Dobbs support website was about $100.

    2. The time spent was about a day of my time and about two days of JP's time building the site. Our volunteers spent part of their time for two days circulating news of the site.

    Is this the grand waste of time and money you are referring to?

    Did you not vote in the survey and have your say in the matter before it was done? Are you votes part of the 274 no votes, representing only 10% that said no, in the survey yes/no?

    Also, I would like to know what your plan of action is if McCain or Huckabee wins the GOP primary. What is your plan of action since you do not like our plan to try and persuade Dobbs to enter the race if that happens?

    Are you just throwing rocks the day after McCain wins or do you have some other course of action that should be expressed here?

    And for the record, the biggest waste of time and distraction from our efforts has been the amount of time that I personally have had to spend here on the boards addressing the Paul Vs Romney fighting and accusatory posts. This has eaten up days of my productivity and a great deal of time from our Executive officers, moderators, and administrators which do the most work on our activism projects.

    The Dobbs site would have gone up 48 hours sooner if it were not for the moaning, groaning, and attacks here on the boards.

    The Juan and McCain info would have started out on Sunday within 24 hours of our knowledge of it instead of on Monday 48 hours later because of issues in the Discussion Groups area.

    For the last two weeks, about half of our top activist time has been directed at the Discussion Groups area here.

    And a big reminder for everyone, these discussion groups are only a small fraction of ALIPAC's total operations but these boards are the most expensive in human time and labor required due to conflicts.

    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  10. #100
    Senior Member LAPhil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    I've been behind Mitt since he entered the race and i'm really disappointed about last night. I would never vote for McCain. I read Navarrette of the L.A. Times today - i despise him but couldn't resist his article titled 'Viva McCain'. In it he makes a good case for hispanics to vote for McCain saying:

    'maybe the person who deserves their support in November isn't the candidate who voted to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border (Barack Obama) or the one who equivocated on giving illegal immigrants driver's licenses only to cave in and oppose it (Hillary Clinton). Maybe it's the guy who stuck his neck out and co-sponsored with Ted Kennedy, no less, a comprehensive immigration reform bill that offered a path to legal status and made him a pariah in his own party. '

    So with that endorsement and the NYT its clear i will never vote for McCain. Its still far from over tho' with so many delegates to be split - not winner take all on Tuesday. I really am expecting tonights debate to be crucial - Romney needs a slap-down and he can deliver it i believe. Lets hope so.

    Add to the mix that McCains' National Finance Co-Chair of the 2008 campaign is the billionaire founder of Spanish-language media conglomerate, Univision and McCain has appointed the radical Juan Hernandez to the position of Hispanic Outreach Campaign Advisor. Geezz do people know who their voting for?

    It also makes me wonder - what in the heck are ALIPAC leaders thinking when they suggest a draft Dobbs campaign? Wasting resources on this when we are so close to a win with Romney doesn't make sense.

    ALIPAC let us down i believe, by not giving Mitt their full support in Florida. I won't donate another dime here.
    What resources did we give to Dobbs? A volunteer built website and a day of media?

    Good luck with your endeavors elsewhere. Let us know what organization you find that you prefer or when you start your own.

    Funny thing is that you would not know half of what you know about McCain's record without ALIPAC. We were the first national group alongside Malkin to release the information about Juan Hernandez.

    We will not be pressured or intimidated by donors on doing what we feel is right. We polled our supporters, 84% said they favored a Dobbs run.

    You had a chance to vote. Your side lost that round.

    We will find out during our Feb fund raiser if many people share your views that they will not contribute because we did not endorse their favorite candidate.

    If so, then we will close and there will be no more ALIPAC. Congrats!

    You cannot blame ALIPAC for McCain's win last night. You are obviously in some state of panic and lashing out almost blindly at those closest to you.

    W
    I think you're being totally unfair. HT has a good point, and I also think the Draft Lou Dobbs campaign is a waste of time and money. I already posted my reasons.
    1. The amount of money we spent on the Lou Dobbs support website was about $100.

    2. The time spent was about a day of my time and about two days of JP's time building the site. Our volunteers spent part of their time for two days circulating news of the site.

    Is this the grand waste of time and money you are referring to?

    Did you not vote in the survey and have your say in the matter before it was done? Are you votes part of the 274 no votes, representing only 10% that said no, in the survey yes/no?

    Also, I would like to know what your plan of action is if McCain or Huckabee wins the GOP primary. What is your plan of action since you do not like our plan to try and persuade Dobbs to enter the race if that happens?

    Are you just throwing rocks the day after McCain wins or do you have some other course of action that should be expressed here?

    W
    Have you ever asked Lou if he wants to run?
    Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

    Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •