Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to alipac "Jerimiah" Thanks for Posting, no need to warn most of us about McCain we spent 6 weeks fighting McCain/Kennedys S2611.

Paul is great and at this time has my vote and alot of supporters at alipac..although we believe in putting out the facts and letting everyone use their one vote as they see fit....sure does tick you off though when you see so many fooled by Mc Cain.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

how about a paul/dobbs ticket!!! let's email ron paul about the idea. if he ran as an independent, he could have dobbs as vice prez. then the people who are so worried about his age wouldn't have to worry if he died in office. gotta remember that ron paul has been involved in politics at the federal level since 1976. mccain came in in 1982. obama? HAHA. 2004. he's called the junior senator from illinois for a reason.

Welcome to ALIPAC charlesn12, larry124music,
    and jerimiah! Good to have you all (and Ron Paul) aboard!

Bettybopper, that would suit me just fine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Case for Lou Dobbs

ALIPAC Response to smcpatrick:

The reason we are doing this now is because if we find ourselves in a lose and lose situation two month from now, the amount of time needed to organize a Presidential campaign on a national scale could prohibit a tier one candidate like Lou Dobbs from entering the race. By preparing now, we have the option on the table because a lot of the initial legwork has been done. In short, if we wait and then find ourselves trapped, it may be to late and simply time prohibitive to mount a response. The other strategic reasons for this move are listed above in the letter, please review them closely.
    -------------------
    I did read the post/letter. While I agree with many stances Lou Dobbs takes, my concern is is that he has said he doesn't want to run and may not run even if we the American public "find ourselves trapped" with a pro-amnesty candidate. I'm wondering what ' plan B' is if Lou Dobbs does not take his supporters up on the offer to run (and yes I know most of the candidates running aren't as qualified as they'd like to state --I'm referring to mostly the Dems and RINOs here).

It's not a question of who is qualified to run but rather what we can do to make our government be a government that is run for the people by the people instead of for the corporations and banks and foreign interests by the highest bidder. I completely applaud Dobbs for calling B.S. when confronted by it (whomever the source may be) it's just that it's my hope that we will have some real bargaining power or leverage when it comes time to rally again (and you know it will) against another push for illegals and open borders from our current treasonous government.

I'm just worried that our cause for the rights of legally immigrated and natural-born American citizens will lose momentum.

I will continue to do what's in my power to see that that doesn't happen as I continually enlist friends and family for the cause. Sitting on the couch griping about it doesn't make it change as you well know.

Keep on fighting! Make them listen!

Quote Originally Posted by bettybopper
    how about a paul/dobbs ticket!!!
    Now THAT would work!

I don't want a choice, the lesser of two evils

How soon many forget!

This past summer the Senate phone system was shut down by We the People, (organized by such groups as ALIPAC, Numbers USA, FAIR, Talk Radio and talk show host including Lou Dobbs) against a Bush/McCain/Clinton/Pelosi Amnesty for illegal alien lawbreakers. Not Republicans, Democrats, or any other political party. We the People, Americans from all walks of life fighting, for their country against the special interest of the Greedy Rich Corporates.

We the People will need a champion if only chowder headed Amnesty idiots are the only choice after Primaries. Which if that is the case, shows all in our nation, good people not backed by the Greedy Rich Corporates are for the most part not allowed in high places.

Lou Dobbs can be We the People's insurance against Amnesty and the destruction of our nation.

The need to be ready does not take away from the others, but be ready we must and I thank God for the (be ready) organizing from ALIPAC.

Re: dOBBS 4 PRES.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerimiah
    Lou Dobbs would be just another one issue candidate. If illegal immigration was enough to get someone elected we would have President Tancredo or President Hunter....Mr Dobbs may be a great guy, and good on immigration; however, our problems are much deeper and on an international scale. His philosophy concerning other important problems would certainly have to have a great deal of scrutiny.
    Good point.

As much as we'd all love to see Lou Dobbs run, it's not going to happen. I hate to bust anyone's bubble, but he himself has said he has no interest in being President, and that's to his credit. I started to make this point earlier, that those who run for President generally tend to be very controlling, power-hungry people who won't think twice about compromising their principles (if they have any to begin with) to further their careers. Thank God Lou Dobbs is not one of those types. There are many ways to help this cause, and I believe Lou has found a great one in doing what he does.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

reported on lou dobbs show tonight - a border patrol agent died this weekend while trying to stop drug smugglers from getting back into mexico. his fellow agents refused to fire their weapons because they were afraid of going to prison as the other two agents did.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast