Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't get mine to do it.....not to mention I need to buy more ink to continue. Not saying it's anyones fault, but these test aren't free. I decided to draw my own, it's cheaper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chalk one up for the illegals.
    That sounds like an unfair attack WM. Don't know about you, but my printer ink isn't cheap and illegal, driven or not driven has nothing to do with this. Every printer and computer doesn't work the same. Skill levels are not the same. I printed the flyers, but all computers and printers aren't POSTER form.

ILLEGALS HAVE their supplies paid for and given to them.....we don't.

You folks have till tomorrow morning to test it and have it right or we will delay it again, or all together.
    A threat? Threaten all you want. This is about a principle......sorry Wm....your approval or not, there are still people out here who believe in this cause and are doing everything they can. Sorry if it's not good enough for you. I don't see a paycheck or reimbursement from you or a paycheck for all the efforts out here. This is grassroots efforts....people doing what they can.....not what you demand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I tried poster. Tried "Secure Our Borders, Secure Our Taxes" poster. It did NOT work, but maybe its me. I tried it twice to double check. Here's how it turned out:

I did the 4 X 4, and my printer printed 16 sheets, but four of them did not print correctly. They printed blank. These four were the pages on RIGHT side, the far right column of pages from top to bottom, or last one on the right of each row (not sure how it is most clear - hope you get the picture - see below). The other 12 pages, first three columns of pages, printed fine.

I did this: Print -- Clicked Preferences -- Clicked Enlarge (print a poster) -- Clicked Choose Enlargement Level -- Clicked 4 X 4, 16 pages -- Clicked pages to Print: Selected ALL.

Here's how it looked when put together:

Secu
    Bor
    SECU
    TA
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I had a lot of trouble taping the pages together, lining up the text. I put it away for now but I may end up using a marker to make my signs too.

Crazybird - you're right. It does use up a lot of ink. I can't print anymore. My ink is running low.

I was thinking the same thing Crazybird and just learned of this today, but let it go I think he is just overwhelmed and it’s frustrating. This is a huge opportunity to be well seen out there in the news and print.

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

Secu
    Bor
    SECU
    TA
    That's how mine looked before I reduced it to 30% to fit on the page. If you click print preview, that is what the printer will recognize. And the signs "as is" do not fit on the page so you really have to play with it to get it to print the whole thing.

April
    Printed out fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

Secu
    Bor
    SECU
    TA
    That's how mine looked before I reduced it to 30% to fit on the page. If you click print preview, that is what the printer will recognize. And the signs "as is" do not fit on the page so you really have to play with it to get it to print the whole thing.
    Thanks for the info Lynne, I'll try it again. My ink also getting low, the BLUE is printing out sort of PINKISH at this point. I don't mind using it up, but I would have bought more if I had known in advance I would need it.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

but let it go I think he is just overwhelmed and it’s frustrating.
    It is...I do understand.....but not much different than saying if you don't support stopping law enforcement from arresting illegal aliens that you are unpatriotic, not christian and hating children.

My issue is, this isn't free, paid for, lessons given to, nothing. This is simply plain concerned Americans in their own homes doing the best they can. Many of us are computer illerate, on fixed incomes, retired or un employed with families to support on EASTER weekend.. It takes alot of money to practice, pretending to be professional printers, photographers etc.. I'm not. Don't say I don't care or threaten me with being uncaring because I can't.

I am going to the tea party to represent the PEOPLE of this country....not just ALIPAC.. I am not going to sell this site. If that's what you want me to do....pay me. I am going because this is a PART of the problem of this country and this is a site I respect. Nothing more. Loose my respect and trust me, this isn't the only site to go to. Not the only good group to sign up with the same cause. This is one of many and I THOUGHT we got beyond that. Sorry WM. but your comments make me wonder.....are you for the cause or for the site?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast