Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Okay, I tried poster. Tried "Secure Our Borders, Secure Our Taxes" poster. It did NOT work, but maybe its me. I tried it twice to double check. Here's how it turned out:

I did the 4 X 4, and my printer printed 16 sheets, but four of them did not print correctly. They printed blank. These four were the pages on RIGHT side, the far right column of pages from top to bottom, or last one on the right of each row (not sure how it is most clear - hope you get the picture - see below). The other 12 pages, first three columns of pages, printed fine.

I did this: Print -- Clicked Preferences -- Clicked Enlarge (print a poster) -- Clicked Choose Enlargement Level -- Clicked 4 X 4, 16 pages -- Clicked pages to Print: Selected ALL.

Here's how it looked when put together:

Secu
    Bor
    SECU
    TA
    I had the same thing happen to me. The posters are 24 length x 18 height. Therefore, you need to print using the Landscape Orientation on your printers.

I'm trying to write some instructions but my stupid computer shut down.

Dixie
    Okay, four attempts and I finally was able to get it to come out right.

I did same thing I said in earlier post quoted above here, PLUS Dixie's instruction to select "Landscape", PLUS Lynne's instruction to REDUCE size to 30%. It printed fine. I used same poster - "Secure Our Borders, Secure Our Taxes".

I might be able to reduce to 50%, it would be larger print than 30% is, and might still fit. But 30% on my computer turned out adequate size for a sign.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Hi, everyone!
    IFIRE has already sent out its email blast about the Tea Parties. There are now over 15 events planned for cities around Indiana!
    We have posted links to the Tea Parties and ALIPAC signs and flyers on our website here:

http://www.ifire.org/phpbb3b/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1724

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Okay, four attempts and I finally was able to get it to come out right.

I did same thing I said in earlier post quoted above here, PLUS Dixie's instruction to select "Landscape", PLUS Lynne's instruction to REDUCE size to 30%. It printed fine. I used same poster - "Secure Our Borders, Secure Our Taxes".

I might be able to reduce to 50%, it would be larger print than 30% is, and might still fit. But 30% on my computer turned out adequate size for a sign.
    builditnow,

Thanks for working so hard on this.
    I'm going to hi-light that in the instructions.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMama
    Hi, everyone!
    IFIRE has already sent out its email blast about the Tea Parties. There are now over 15 events planned for cities around Indiana!
    We have posted links to the Tea Parties and ALIPAC signs and flyers on our website here:

http://www.ifire.org/phpbb3b/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1724
    Thank you HoosierMama!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was able to print off Posters D & F. I had to save to a folder, open it up in MS Office Picture Mgr, set the printer preferences to landscape and fit to page. They look good.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Tax revolt a recipe for tea parties (Check at end)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-153022.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

keep pushing hard against this bill with calls and email folks! A vote should happen within the hour!

W

Dixie wrote:
    builditnow,
    Thanks for working so hard on this.
    I'm going to hi-light that in the instructions.
    You're welcome Dixie!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456