Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Harry Reid calls them undocumented Americans, as if they're just waiting for their papers to be legal.
    OMG ... he calls them "Americans"?! Reid is a stupid, foolish, dangerous TRAITOR! I guess it's time to call him an undocumented Guatemalan.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Harry Reid calls them undocumented Americans, as if they're just waiting for their papers to be legal.
    OMG ... he calls them "Americans"?! Reid is a stupid, foolish, dangerous TRAITOR! I guess it's time to call him an undocumented Guatemalan.

Reid's up for re-election in 2010. Hopefully we can defeat him.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

I so hope so. Lets go Nevada! Get Reid out of there in 2010!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's where Harry Reid calls illegals undocumented Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTH_8UiUslA
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Here's where Harry Reid calls illegals undocumented Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTH_8UiUslA
    Stomach turning...........

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

All indications are he's going to lose. His approval ratings are always really low.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

rcarroll88, there may be no Frenchmen digging ditches in France, but where some of us live, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, etc., southerners are digging ditches, and illegal immigration is a more recent problem. We do not buy the line, "jobs that Americans won't do." Many of our families in these states built our towns and cities. We have history. Illegal immigration didn't exist, and it is exaggerated by open borders and pro illegal alien groups. We are areas newly overwhelmed, and it is ruining our communities and threatening our jobs. Construction workers and other laborers complain to the city and county officials, and they do nothing. It is what it is, CHEAP LABOR, and corrupt and tax evading employers. Center for Immigration Studies clearly outlined that Americans and legal residents occupy the greatest percentage of any jobs, 70, 80. 90 percent, and that even in agriculture, where you find more illegals, that is just a small component of overall jobs nationwide.

On Lou Dobbs, we agree as you say that we must move on.

Welcome to Alipac.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just saw Dobbs on Bill O'Reilly's show. I could hardly look at the guy. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a public figure in my life.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    My God Lou, how could you? YOU KNOW ITS WRONG, but YOU like all lthe other "dirty politicians" need to get past SELLING YOURSELVES OUT, OUR COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast