Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Who's cheering?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by 24AheadDotCom
    1. I hate to repeat myself, but in situations like this a little nuance would go a long way.

2. You can find a list of those happy about this announcement at google news: link and at digg: link. Click "best match" or "most diggs" at the last link to see another list of Dobbs opponents that it isn't a good idea to help.

3. Here are steps you can take to block amnesty. I posted that to FreeRepublic and other sites starting two or three years ago, and I've gotten almost zero help with it. The first one is the single most effective thing anyone could do and if a top official/represenative were completely discredited on video for Youtube it would send a very loud message.
    That's a great idea!

I agree, that is a great idea. But I don't think that we have hurt ourselves by parting company with Dobbs publicly. Those that hate us can't hate us anymore than they do, but those that like us can actually have even more respect for us (or I should say William Gheen) and have good directions on how to find us. Yay!

He has NEVER come out on top of any debate or interview with any pro-amnesty person.
    At least he made it clear how rude the pro-amnesty gang was, if you remember the interview with LaRaza's Janet Murguia. It is not about out-shouting one another, but rational debate, and Murguia did herself no favors that day.
    Whatever his reasons to change his stance is superfluous. Whatever NCLR claims they did is viewed as silly in the eyes of 80% of American citizens and legal immigrants.
    But his change of stance on the subject is very disturbing after all these years of his anti-illegal emphasis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: NAME ONE TIME HE HAS WON A DEBATE

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    Can anyone name one time, on CNN, that they have watched Lou Dobbs and seen him really hold his own with any pro-illegal alien or pro-amnesty idiot? This man has NEVER won a debate and has ALWAYS failed his supporters. He is fine talking by himself but when it comes to "throwing down" and really making points on drug cartels, job loss, lower wages, Mexican cartels colonizing U.S. forest in the U.S. or the establishing of drug routes-or even linking corporations to the bussing in of illegal aliens-to ANY illegal alien supporter, on his show or at his so called Summit, who got in his face; he would always back off.

I have NEVER walked away from Lou Dobbs feeling that he came out on the winning end of any debate on this issue with it came time to confront these corrupted illegal alien groups, and everyone that saw him at this Summit (which he organized) knows that he failed us.
    When he lost at his own self-thrown Summit-it wasnt even Tea-Party like Protesters but a handful of people were able to scare him!
    I have definitely seen him flounder before, and now I have to wonder if the reason for that is that he was weak on the issues to begin with.

A couple years ago I went to a lecture of Lou's and after he had a book signing. I bought his book, shook his hand, got his autograph and thanked him for all he did. At that time I had so much respect for him. Now I'm sorry to say that is all gone. He is now like a politician, speaking out of both sides of his mouth....trying to appease all and yet none. Very very disappointing.
    This had to be done W. Thank you for standing by your principles.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs

I am very disheartened by Lou and his responses to Mr. Gheen. But we will find someone that will not flip flop on amnesty issues. I know we will. In the mean time I will keep on keepin on and fight the illegals in my hometown. I live in So Cal and they are the majority here. It is a big fight but I am ready.
    Thank you ALIPAC, and all it's members. You are what keeps me going.
    An American For Sovereignty,
    Whitehot

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehot
    I am very disheartened by Lou and his responses to Mr. Gheen. But we will find someone that will not flip flop on amnesty issues. I know we will. In the mean time I will keep on keepin on and fight the illegals in my hometown. I live in So Cal and they are the majority here. It is a big fight but I am ready.
    Thank you ALIPAC, and all it's members. You are what keeps me going.
    So glad you are among our number, White Hot. That is the silver lining on the cloud.

If Mr. Dobbs had said in the past that he was for amnesty, somebody on our side or their side would have been all over it. I never heard it before the Telemundo interview, did anybody else????
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I really don't think one can be against illegal immigration , but for amnesty.
    It would be like being part American.
    Adios, Lou and others such as you.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiechicago
    I really don't think one can be against illegal immigration , but for amnesty.
    It would be like being part American.
    Adios, Lou and others such as you.
    Correct. To be against illegal immigration but for amnesty is an oxymoron, a paradox, that doesn't exist in the real world.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegals are NOT Immigrants

Many of the 9/11 hijackers were in the US on expired Visas--here illegally, were they illegal immigrants?

By calling our burgeoning visitor population illegal immigrants we are acknowledging they are criminals (illegal) but we claim to know their intent? to immigrate?

How does anyone know their intent? Maybe it's not to immigrate (to become a US citizen) but to take our country by out-breeding the citizens.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast