Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Illegals are NOT Immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by squwackie

Many of the 9/11 hijackers were in the US on expired Visas--here illegally, were they illegal immigrants?

By calling our burgeoning visitor population illegal immigrants we are acknowledging they are criminals (illegal) but we claim to know their intent? to immigrate?

How does anyone know their intent? Maybe it's not to immigrate (to become a US citizen) but to take our country by out-breeding the citizens.
    They were illegal aliens the same status as someone sneaking over the border. All illegal aliens whether they snuck in or come in on a visa and didn't leave on time must be deported. We all know that. It's time to organize a plan with our local Sheriffs, Police Departments and State Troopers using their authority under USC Title 8, Chapter 12 .... Section 1324 to arrest, detain and deport. They need to divert all their resources they wasting arresting people on drug offenses, and if they need more manpower, then they need to Deputize Citizens in whatever numbers they need to assist with research and investigations for warrants and what not, and then go get r done.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs

I think dropping Lou Dobbs is a good call.. Clearly he doesn't follow where the majority of Americans stand on immigration and whatever other issues there may be ..That's just too bad and so sad.. We have time for another hopeful to rise up. Alan Keyes would be a better pick then Dobbs, too bad nobody know Alan. What about the Constitution Party maybe they will have some one rise to the occasion?

All I know is that we better prepare for tough times ahead because we don't know exactly what's going to happen in the near future. All it would take is for our government to make up some form of emergency and this administration would have the jurisdiction to stay on. Heaven forbid, but you just don't know with all the corruption running a muck!

Re: Illegals are NOT Immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by squwackie

Many of the 9/11 hijackers were in the US on expired Visas--here illegally, were they illegal immigrants?

By calling our burgeoning visitor population illegal immigrants we are acknowledging they are criminals (illegal) but we claim to know their intent? to immigrate?

How does anyone know their intent? Maybe it's not to immigrate (to become a US citizen) but to take our country by out-breeding the citizens.
    I prefer the term Illegal Alien.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Illegal Alien is the correct legal term under US law.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Right. We need to start calling things what they are and stop all this politically correct nonsense. Who gives a damn what the LaRazists think anyway? Immigrants, my a$$! Or the even more PC term which I really hate, "undocumented workers". If they don't like the use of the correct term they can leave, which is what a lot of them should be doing anyway.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

GET A HANDLE, GIRLS!

Let's lose this Dobbs discussion and go forward. Of course, everyone has a 'take' on it, but that won't make any difference come sunrise. I'm interested in my country's future, personalities be damned.

I don't think we need a 'hero' nor anyone who perfectly represents our agenda. Tom Tancredo is a 'bad boy' as far as I know. I know him about as well as Dobbs. We live in the field. Don't expect Lancelot to come riding by.

Robert

Re: GET A HANDLE, GIRLS!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarroll88
    . Don't expect Lancelot to come riding by.

Robert
    Whaddya mean? What about William Gheen? He's our Lancelot!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

SAVE THE TROOPS!

I first heard Gheen on the intro to the Dobbs event. He was absolutely considerate and well-spoken. In the first instance he met the challenge ( way more politely than I would) and bucked up. I admire that, but you don't use your best in a 'firefight.' You save that for when 'the going gets rough, and the tough get going.'

You know as well as I do that this 'amnesty' thing is going nowhere, but tomorrow we'll have the same deal, nothing solved, the stand-off of the ignorant public who can't realize that they're unemployed because they don't usually do the 'jobs Americans won't do.' After 3 years in RVN, I 'grew' up in France. Nobody in a ditch was a Frenchman. That was natural. Now, take a good look at France.

I won't read any more of this nonsense speaking of Dobbs' past. He crossed us (almost any fool could have figured that was coming) so, he's gone.

Get with the program, folks. This is not about chat.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Right. We need to start calling things what they are and stop all this political correctness. Who gives a damn what the LaRazists think anyway? Immigrants, my a$$! Or the even more PC term which I really hate, "undocumented workers". If they don't like the use of the correct term they can leave, which is what a lot of them should be doing anyway.
    Yes. And they've even come up with a new one at the University of North Caolina, which they used in their phony study on the contribution Hispanic immigrants, 76% of which are illegal aliens according to the 2006 Study, make to the NC economy ... get this: "unauthorized residents".

They aren't even caling them immigrants. They're calling them "residents".

It's not hard to see who the enemies are. You can tell right away by what they call illegal aliens.

Harry Reid calls them undocumented Americans, as if they're just waiting for their papers to be legal.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast