Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Who's cheering?

Quote Originally Posted by 24AheadDotCom
    1. I hate to repeat myself, but in situations like this a little nuance would go a long way.

2. You can find a list of those happy about this announcement at google news: link and at digg: link. Click "best match" or "most diggs" at the last link to see another list of Dobbs opponents that it isn't a good idea to help.

3. Here are steps you can take to block amnesty. I posted that to FreeRepublic and other sites starting two or three years ago, and I've gotten almost zero help with it. The first one is the single most effective thing anyone could do and if a top official/represenative were completely discredited on video for Youtube it would send a very loud message.
    That's a great idea!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Possibly Dobbs has been threatened with harm to him and his family by the LaRaza and their thug supporters.

Thank you William for doing all that you do for us!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I'm still in shock over how Lou Dobbs has changed his stance. I will never support him again.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: What?

redpony353 says: I dont perceive Dobbs as being under attack by the opposition.

Here's my partial list of attacks on Lou Dobbs. I'm not exactly a big fan of those doing the attacking, others might disagree.

SOSADFORUS: There are different levels of support:
    1. You can support him for office.
    2. You can support what he supports.
    3. You can defend him against his critics.

Not doing the last is an incredibly bad idea and would cede ground to groups like the NCLR.

It would be possible to improve Dobbs' stance by helping me discredit his critics. If his critics have less power and are marginalized, and if Dobbs is gently pushed back to a better position, he might be able to oppose amnesty completely. If supporting amnesty is discredited as a position, Dobbs would be much less likely to support it then his critics would.[/i]
    We ARE his critics. He has changed his position and that puts him on the side of the opposition. So, as it stands, we are his critics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Who's cheering?

1. I hate to repeat myself, but in situations like this a little nuance would go a long way.

2. You can find a list of those happy about this announcement at google news: link and at digg: link. Click "best match" or "most diggs" at the last link to see another list of Dobbs opponents that it isn't a good idea to help.

3. Here are steps you can take to block amnesty. I posted that to FreeRepublic and other sites starting two or three years ago, and I've gotten almost zero help with it. The first one is the single most effective thing anyone could do and if a top official/represenative were completely discredited on video for Youtube it would send a very loud message.
    Nice web site, but we have been doing all of those things for the last 5 years, we also helped stop the last 2 amnesties and have done it with out compromising our principles or pandering to ethnocentric radical racist groups...or law breakers whom our government is forcing us to support by way of $346 Billion dallors a year ( 1 Trillion every 3 years), for Education, Health care and incarceration.

I have not bad mouthed Lou Dobbs, infact I said he has a right to his opinion but I will not compromise my principles or support him any longer and that is might right.

We at alipac work our rear end off day and night contacting (calling, e-mailing. and faxing) congressmen, putting articles in the news papers to try to educate people, we go out and comment on the net in papers and blogs..not to even mention the fights we are having in our home states working with state Reps. to get immigration enforcment....

Beleive me we do way more than just post on alipac, we would not be so educated on the subject if that was all we did.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

When it Comes to Lou Dobss he was unpredictable

All I know is that Lou Dobbs had a national platform saying one thing but when he held this "Independent Summit" he got very intimidated(from like 3 old ladies) and shaken by some pro-amnesty activist. Lou Dobbs made no clear points off of his soundstage or radio show and just has no ability to stand his ground when he is confronted-and this was hardly no preasure at all; let alone trying to depend on this man to hold his own in any REAL political arena. CNN is Never-Never land and any can get on CNN and say anything but when it comes to town halls, Lou Dobbs always stepped away and double talks.
    Lou Dobbs has always come across like a coward off of his CNN-N.Y. Soundstage. The black professor, that was often on his show, is way more effective than Lou Dobbs. I see her on Fox every now and again but she tells off pro-amnesty groups, to their face and runs down stats and facts like a machine. Lou Dobbs, back-tracks and grins with capped teeth BUT has yet to give ONE interview with a pro-amnesty person that left me feeling that he came out on the winning end.
    The fact that he had chance after chance to highlight real corruption involving Halliburton and illegal aliens into U.S. Southern cities but appered to only stick to his reporting on certain topics shows that he is a mass media hype talking head but not a real leader.
    Lou Dobbs has the political skills of Mugabe in Zimbabwe.
    I am glad that he is dropped because this issue is too important; to play around with someone who has proven that his bark is louder than his bite.

Here's my partial list of attacks on Lou Dobbs. I'm not exactly a big fan of those doing the attacking, others might disagree.

Not doing the last is an incredibly bad idea and would cede ground to groups like the NCLR.

It would be possible to improve Dobbs' stance by helping me discredit his critics. If his critics have less power and are marginalized, and if Dobbs is gently pushed back to a better position, he might be able to oppose amnesty completely. If supporting amnesty is discredited as a position, Dobbs would be much less likely to support it then his critics would.[/i]
    Now that I think about it, this post is really full of so much bs. In fact...sorry....but not too many posts are so full to the brim with bs as this one is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

Now that I think about it, this post is really full of so much bs. In fact...sorry....but not too many posts are so full to the brim with bs as this one is.
    LOU DOBBS HAS NEVER COME OUT ON THE WINNING END OF ANY INTERVIEW WITH ANY PRO-AMNESTY PERSON. If the people defending Dobbs or people like ALIPAC think that he could be President; then they must ONLY be judging him from CNN shows-and must not really have the ability to see that this man is worthless off of t.v. soundstages and the radio. ALIPAC would have done better to petition for him to get another t.v. show or maybe he could find some town and run for Congress but NOT FOR PRESIDENT or SENATOR. He has NEVER come out on top of any debate or interview with any pro-amnesty person.

NAME ONE TIME HE HAS WON A DEBATE

Can anyone name one time, on CNN, that they have watched Lou Dobbs and seen him really hold his own with any pro-illegal alien or pro-amnesty idiot? This man has NEVER won a debate and has ALWAYS failed his supporters. He is fine talking by himself but when it comes to "throwing down" and really making points on drug cartels, job loss, lower wages, Mexican cartels colonizing U.S. forest in the U.S. or the establishing of drug routes-or even linking corporations to the bussing in of illegal aliens-to ANY illegal alien supporter, on his show or at his so called Summit, who got in his face; he would always back off.

I have NEVER walked away from Lou Dobbs feeling that he came out on the winning end of any debate on this issue with it came time to confront these corrupted illegal alien groups, and everyone that saw him at this Summit (which he organized) knows that he failed us.
    When he lost at his own self-thrown Summit-it wasnt even Tea-Party like Protesters but a handful of people were able to scare him!