Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #111
    Senior Member MadInChicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,552
    @5:55 CDT

    The talking heads on FOXNEWS, panel of three, Charles Krauthammer being one of them thinks the Dream Act will NOT pass. Two of three say no, and the Democrat on the panel only gives it a 50/50 chance.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

  2. #112
    Member Americaneagle1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    68

    list is missing my Rep Jeff Flake, District 6, Arizona

    Washington, D.C. Office
    240 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515
    (202) 225-2635
    (202) 226-4386 fax

    District Office
    1640 South Stapley
    Suite 215
    Mesa, Arizona 85204
    (480) 833-0092
    (480) 833-6314 fax

  3. #113
    Senior Member Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbieanne
    I have been calling and calling, but cannot get through to most of these representatives though I did get through to a few! It is getting expensive--how on earth is anything reaching these people?
    Most seem to have turned off their phones, closed the office or the messgae boxes are full. The debate is on...Steny Hoyer is talking .... I keep screaming at the TV, I had to get away. These jerks sound like they think illegals are the future of America--every child above average and a scientist. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

  4. #114
    JAK
    JAK is offline
    Senior Member JAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,226
    These are Alipac' targeted house members.
    BRIGHT 202 225 2901 DOTHAM,AL.36303 ..........................unknown
    BARROW 202 225 2823 AUGUSTA,GA.30901 "no" ...............msg.
    MARSHALL 202 225 6531 MACON,GA.31201 "no" .................Vm.full
    CHILDERS 202 225 4306 TUPELO,MS.38804..........................full
    KRATOVIL 202 225 5311 CENTEREVILLE,MD.21617................msg.
    MURPHY 202 225 2301 BRISTOL,PA.19007"no" ..staffer/ opposes amnesty

    NYE 202 225 4215 VIRGINIA BEACH,VA.23462 .....................msg.
    HILL 202 225 5315 JEFFERSONVILLE,IN.47130 .....................full
    MATHESON 202 225 3011 PRICE,UT.84501 ..........................msg.
    DAVIS 202 225 2665 TUSCALOOSA,AL.35401 ......................msg.
    DONNELLY 202 225 3915 KOKOMO,IN.46901 ........................msg.
    ELLSWORTH 202 225 4636 EVANSVILLE,IN.47708 ................full
    HERSETH 202 225 2801 SIOUX FALL,SD.57103.....................full
    KLEIN 202 225 3026 BOCA RATON,FL.33431 ........................full

    SIMPSON 202 225 5531 BOISE,ID.83702"no" ......................msg.
    BIGGERT 202 225 3515 WILLOWBROOK,IL.60527 ................msg.
    KANJORSKI 202 225 6511 SCRANTON,PA.18503 ...................full
    KISSELL 202 225 3715 CONCORD,NC.28027 ........................msg.
    KOSMAS 202 225 2706 ORLANDO,FL.32826 ..... ext. not valid????
    GORDON 202 225 4231 COOKEVILLE,TN.38501 .....................msg.
    VISCLOSKY 202 225 2461 MERRILLVILLE,IN.46410 ................no answer
    KAGEN 202 225 5665 APPLETON,WI.54911 ............................full
    ARCURI 202 225 3665 AUBURN,NY.13021...full ...3157938146... msg.
    SPACE 202 225 6265 DOVER,OH.44622 ................................full
    STUPAK 202 225 4735 ALPENA,MI.49707 ............................... msg.
    ADLER 202 225 4765 TOMS RIVER,NJ.08753 ...not taking calls refer/menendez

    BISHOP 202 225 3826 CORAM,NY.11727 ................................ msg.
    BOCCIERI 202 225 3876 CANTON,OH.44702 ................ext. not valid
    BOSWELL 202 225 3806 DES MOINES,IA.50309 ...................... msg.
    CONNOLLY 202 225 1492 WOODBRIDGE,VA.22192 ................ msg.
    COOPER 202 225 4311 NASHVILLE,TN.37219 .......................... msg.
    COSTELLO 202 225 5661 BELLEVILLE,IL.62221 ................no answer
    BEAN 202 225 3711 SPRINGFIELD,IL.62703 ............................ msg.
    HOLDEN 202 225 5546 TEMPE,AZ. ................................ no answer
    DRIEHAUS 202 225 2216 CINCINNATI,OH.45202 ..................... msg.
    ETHERRIDGE 202 225 4531 CLAYTON,NC.27520 ...............no answer
    FOSTER 202 225 2976 DIXON,IL.61021 .................................. full
    GIFFORD 202 225 2542 TUCSON,AZ.85732 "yes" ...................... msg
    HALL 202 225 5441 CARMEL,NY.10512 .................................. full
    HALVORSON 202 225 3635 JOLIET,IL.60432 ............................ full
    HIMES 202 225 5541 BRIDGEPORT,CT.06604"yes" .................... msg
    HODES 202 225 5206 KEENE,NH.03431 ...................................full
    KILDEE 202 225 3611 FLINT,MI.48502 .......................... no answer
    KILROY 202 225 2015 COLUMBUS,OH.43212 ............................ full
    KIRKPATRICK 202 225 2315 PRESCOTT,AZ.86303 ................... msg
    LARSON 202 225 2265 HARTFORD,CT.06106 .......................... msg
    LIPINSKY 202 225 5701 LAGRANGE,IL.60525 ......................... msg
    LOEBSACK 202 225 6576 IOWA CITY,IA.52240 ........................ msg
    MICHAUD 202 225 6306 BANGOR,ME.04401 ........................... msg
    MITCHELL 202 225 2190 SCOTTSDALE,AZ.85251 ..................... msg
    OBERSTAR 202 225 6211 DULUTH,MN.55802 ........................... msg
    PETERS 202 225 5802 TROY,MI.48084 .................................. msg
    POMEROY 202 225 2611 BISMARCK,ND.58501 ......................... full
    RUPPERBERGER 202 225 3061 TIMONIUM,MD.21093 ................ msg
    SCHAUER 202 225 6276 JACKSON,MI.49202 ......................... msg
    SCHWARTZ 202 225 6111 PHILADELPHIA,PA.19135 ......SUPPORTS DA
    SCOTT 202 225 2939 JONESBORO,GA.30236 .......................... msg
    SHEA-PORTER 202 225 5456 ROCHESTER,NH.03866 ................. msg
    SKELTON 202 225 2876 LEBANON,MO.65536 ............................. full
    SPRATT 202 225 5501 ROCK HILL,SC.29730 ............................. msg
    TANNER 202 225 4714 JACKSON,TN.38301 ................................ msg
    TEAGUE 202 225 2365 HOBBS,NM.88240 "yes" ..voice mb has not been set up yet... must have closed this offc down.

    TITUS 202 225 3252 LOS VEGAS,NV.89123 ................................ msg
    VANHOLLEN 202 225 5341 ROCKVILLE,MD.20850"yes" ................. msg
    WALZ 202 225 2472 ROCHESTER,MN.55901 .................................msg
    WILSON 202 225 5705 IRONTON,OH.44406 ................................. msg
    YARMUTH 202 225 5401 LOUISVILLE,KY.40202 voted no in past ... msg
    SHERMAN 202 225 5911 SHERMAN OAKS,CA.91403 ..................... msg
    BISHOP 202 225 3631 ALBANY,GA.31701 .................................. msg
    BOYD 202 225 5235 TALLAHASSEE,FL.32317 .............................. full
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

  5. #115
    JAK
    JAK is offline
    Senior Member JAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbieanne
    I have been calling and calling, but cannot get through to most of these representatives though I did get through to a few! It is getting expensive--how on earth is anything reaching these people?
    Most seem to have turned off their phones, closed the office or the messgae boxes are full. The debate is on...Steny Hoyer is talking .... I keep screaming at the TV, I had to get away. These jerks sound like they think illegals are the future of America--every child above average and a scientist. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    They seem to use every excuse they can.... and in reality they continually DUMP on Americans and their children!!!!!!!!!!

    Democrats stink, period! (with the exception of a few)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

  6. #116
    Senior Member enforcer1776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Delaware.
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbieanne
    I have been calling and calling, but cannot get through to most of these representatives though I did get through to a few! It is getting expensive--how on earth is anything reaching these people?
    Most seem to have turned off their phones, closed the office or the messgae boxes are full. The debate is on...Steny Hoyer is talking .... I keep screaming at the TV, I had to get away. These jerks sound like they think illegals are the future of America--every child above average and a scientist. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    They seem to use every excuse they can.... and in reality they continually DUMP on Americans and their children!!!!!!!!!!

    Democrats stink, period! (with the exception of a few)
    well i would not say i stink, but i will agree most do. The only one decent i can really tink of is heath shuler and ben nelson is coming back around, but other than that i am ashamed of my party
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

  7. #117
    JAK
    JAK is offline
    Senior Member JAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbieanne
    I have been calling and calling, but cannot get through to most of these representatives though I did get through to a few! It is getting expensive--how on earth is anything reaching these people?
    Most seem to have turned off their phones, closed the office or the messgae boxes are full. The debate is on...Steny Hoyer is talking .... I keep screaming at the TV, I had to get away. These jerks sound like they think illegals are the future of America--every child above average and a scientist. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    They seem to use every excuse they can.... and in reality they continually DUMP on Americans and their children!!!!!!!!!!

    Democrats stink, period! (with the exception of a few)
    well i would not say i stink, but i will agree most do. The only one decent i can really tink of is heath shuler and ben nelson is coming back around, but other than that i am ashamed of my party

    Sorry enforcer... I only meant the ones who call themselves democrats in our government. Sadly the democrats have lost their party, imo and been hijacked by these liberal progressives. They are sneaking into the repbulican party too, but haven't completely taken over yet.

    I still am shocked at ALL of the deception that is taking place in our country... one thing after another.... it is UNFORGIVABLE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

  8. #118
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    60,296
    WARNING: ALIPAC's Resources are dangerously low

    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1150756.html#1150756
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •