Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans Are Being Forced To Learn Spanish!

Americans Are Being Forced To Learn Spanish!

by William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

We recently sent out a press release condemning Presidential candidate Barack Obama's statements in a video on Youtube, "Instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English, they will learn English, you need to make sure your child speaks Spanish" and the reaction and bias in print media was astounding.

Our press release was titled "Obama Steps on Political Land Mine" and it pointed out that a recent poll run by one of the nation's top polling firms, Rasmussen Reports, indicated that Obama's stance on this issue was out of line with over 80% of the American public. Each print media report in defense of Obama, excluded this poll we cited from their reports. Some even went so far as to falsely credit our organization ALIPAC as making the statement, "Voters Reject Obama's call for Bilingualism", when we never made this statement. On our website at alipac.us this title is clearly marked as the publicized title of the release of the Rasmussen Report!

This Rasumussen Report states, "Eighty-three percent (83%) place a higher priority on encouraging immigrants to speak English as their primary language. Just 13% take the opposite view and say it is more important for Americans to learn other languages." We feel certain that even less than 13% of voters would agree that it is important for us to learn Spanish specifically.

We never said it was bad for children to learn other languages. We never claimed we were against language electives for school children, as these biased media reports claim. What our press release said was that we do not feel Americans should make sure their children learn Spanish! We also oppose America being turned into a bilingual society like Canada and the polls tell us we are taking the stance that a super majority of Americans favor on this issue.

We also did not appreciate Senator Obama's ridicule of Americans visiting Europe as tourists without learning local languages. It is outrageous that a candidate for President would ridicule Americans on this topic, especially when he speaks only one language. Did Obama fail to notice that we have millions of illegal aliens in America, not tourists, who flagrantly speak Spanish without regard or respect for America's majority? Why would anyone in their right mind criticize Americans for going to Europe without learning French or force our children to adopt the language of millions of illegal aliens?

Obama responded quickly, since his office was deluged with calls from Americans whom were offended by his comments. He issued this statement to divert attention away from his "learn Spanish" comments.

CBS Reports "Obama brushed off the criticism today, saying that immigrants should learn English but that Americans should learn a foreign language as well. 'You know, this is an example of some of the problems we get into when somebody attacks you for saying the truth,' he said, 'which is we should want children with more knowledge.'â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great article.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Great article.
    I am going to print this one out and hand it out.

In Detroit I am noticing an ever greater sense of worry on the part of people. People are tired and fed up and don't know what direction their lives are going to go in the next two or three years.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Great article.
    I think it's like the school that tried to make American kids do the Muslim prayers!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I think it's like the school that tried to make American kids do the Muslim prayers!
    That's a great point. If this isn't stopped here and now, then we'll be just like UK where things like this are forced on you. All under the guise of the wonders of multi-culturalism and multi-lingualism. Already there are more signs in other languages sprouting up....not at the level and with the green light as the Spanish has, but if the line isn't drawn now.....it's only going to get worse. My view is if they do let them get away with it....then I hope the rest do. Just turn it into a mass of confusion where no-one stands a chance of anything anymore. Let them suffer the consequences of being denied jobs because they aren't multi-lingual as well. Just point me in the direction of the English only area of the country.

I don't think that they get the fact that if we all are catered to in all of our languages of choice it will continue to divide everyone.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

W you have the evidence , proof and truth on your side as we all here at Alipac know . I'm behind ya 100% no matter what . obama has gotten careless with his big mouth lately or maybe it was on purpose !! Either way we know he's backpeddling looking for a scapegoat . We aren't Any bodys "Scapegoat". We are Patriots fighting for justice on "Illegal Immigration and it's effects on America." This La Raza pandering progressive lib obama is a "Embarressment" to even support a group called "The Race" . Gop Juan is no better
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

We are forced to watch our borders remain open and unsecured. We are forced to watch as our existing immigration laws, that are supported by over 80% of Americans, go unenforced or under enforced and our elections and votes are rendered meaningless.
    THATS WHERE THIS WHOLE PROBLEM BEGAN. AT THE BORDER. Amerians have been promised for years and years that our border would be secured with a fence and more border agents. Instead, we get broken promises.

Existing laws are unenforced. When towns, cities, or states vote to pass new immigration laws, they get shut down by some paid-off or looney judge.

Over 80% of Americans are FED UP with the way our country is being run. And now we have 2 LUNATICS running for office that will literally CHANGE the entire feel and landscape of America.

Obama wants us to learn Spanish. Nevermind that its the immigrants who are REQUIRED to learn English but refuse to do so. THIS IS AMERICA, AND ENGLISH IS OUR LANGUAGE. I dont WANT TO OR HAVE TO speak spanish.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I like what I heard the other evening. People are not coming to the United States or are not in the United States, to end up in Mexico. We must insist on English, securing our borders, and stand strong to oppose any attempts at amnesty. We will wind up a a muddled mess with pushes for a forced allowance of a multi-linguistic society without common language or understanding (babel), with a never ceasing attempt to end the American culture with the acceptance of every other culture, and their often anti-American ways. Not all cultures are compatible with American ways and laws.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast