Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One more thing to add to your survival kit, A Parachute! We're falling folks. And not one of the canidates will pass the safety net.

I'm beginning to see what the "new" definition of "CHANGE" really is.
    ------------------------

TEST CASES ... Challenge the regional Sanctuary businesses !

William,
    Can't we use the courts to challenge the regional reconquista communities in demanding that espanol is spoken ? I hate the thought of the ACLU as a defender for America, but would they or some other organization be willing to take a class action suit against any and all businesses, and it has become virtually all retail stores now.
    We each need to go out and apply for these 'spanish' speaking required jobs. ... and when turned away and denied employment, we then need to have some central litigating office who will stomp on these reconquista communities.
    I believe 'they' had litigated against Americans when they wanted jobs here in America, and they could not speak 3 words of English.
    Let's NOT take it anymore !!

anti-Immigrant Candidate ... Chuck Baldwin !

Yes, Chuck Baldwin is as close to Tom Tancredo as one can get, and hopefully will be able to convince America that much of America's woes ARE truly tied to our runaway immigration policies... He would get Legal and ILLEGAL immigration under control.
    I fantasize here, but can you imagine Chuck Baldwin, President, and Tom Tancredo V.P.... they would be throwing Tony V. and all other sanctuary city drug cartel first lieutenants/mayors into the clink ! ... minimum sentence 5 years, and if they refused to remove their tatts during their incarceration, they would have another 10 years tacked onto their sentence !!

Obama's message our children should learn Spanish

I read many of the posted comments and especially enjoyed reading comment by Dezbah1911 wrote. ALIPAC member should take heed to his comments. I too have lived in "the Valley" and can verify all Dezbah1911 stated is factual. Interestingly the region of Texas along the Rio Grande River is frequently referred to as "North Mexico" and that reference isn't far from the truth. I was working for a small office and the only "gringo" employee. The company hired a Mexican National to replace the Manager transferred to an Austin office. On his first day in the office the Mexican National Manager informed the office it would function in "Spanish". This was an office of an American based organization. I informed the Manager my bilingual abilities were in German and French and my Spanish was very limited. He informed me when he needed to speak with me he'd do so in English but otherwise all the communication would be "in Spanish". This manager had graduated from McAllen High School years earlier and was very fluent in English. One of the young women in the office basically spoke "Tex-Mex" and when I attempted to utilize her to translate for me in securing a statement of a non-English speaking party she openly admitted her Spanish wasn't adequate to do so. I later learned this same young woman was a very active participant in the MEChA organizaqtion at UofT PanAM in Edinburg and didn't celebrate 4th of July albeit her father was a retiree of IBM and she was a "born citizen" of this country. My gal friend (last name Gallegos) was hired under a Grant Program to implement a program for Rio Grande City high school graduates for a concentrated 1 year program to teach these young individuals English. It seems after attending an American school system for 12 years their English abilities were not sufficient to be accepted to the local Junior Colleges in the area. Grant Funds used to provide facility, instructors, back packs, books and all supplies as long as the student accepted this project as "their job" for 1 year. I personally witnessed a coyotee assist 3 young Mexican Nationals swim the Rio Grande River into the Santa Ana Wildlife Refuge (a Federal Park situated approxmiately 3 miles east of the Pharr International Bridge) They completed this act on a Sunday morning, the 1st Sunday of June 2005. The dropped their wet clothes, left all the debris along the river bank and strolled out of the park into the parking lot to a waiting car. I photographed the operation. They accomplished thier "Sunday Swim" into my country with no "problemo". My friend and I, women in our 50's, kept our presence QT as we didn't know if these young individuals had weapons with them and they certainly could have caused us harm. Our cell phones didn't operate in the area; thus we couldn't report this activity until we got to the Park Ranger Station. We informed him and learned he was aware this type of activity and that it was a common occurrence. Yes, I got side-tracked but just an example of what it's like living along our border. Emter tje HEB in Weslaco and the only announcement coming over the PA system are in Spanish. Weslaco, TX! Kindergarten in Mercedes, TX is taught 95% of the day in Spanish and 5% in English. In the course of my work I encountered a large percentage of individuals in our country 10, 15 and 20 years and they didn't speak English. I attempted to learn Spanish in initially moving to McAllen in following my husband there do to his work but after many disgusting situations the hair on the back of my neck had stood up too frequently and I decided if they needed my services than those which didn't speak English had better bring a translator with them. The information would be recorded and in doing so I'd inform them the recording would be eventually translated so they needed to be forthright in the translation. Enough story for today. SPEAK UP! Demand Enlgish be the official language of our country and speak out against comprehensive amnesty/immigration policy. Chain immigration is a major threat to our society - when our lanugage and borders disappear the Reconquista will have been accomplished and believe me - the Reconquista is alive with many of our younger folks. Again - enough for now.

Gosh, am I too late? The spelling of Rasmussen in paragraph 3 is wrong!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Americans speak English

I am so disgusted with our government. We need to screen aliens, close our borders and suggesting we be made to speak spanish is the last straw for me. This is AMERICA and I'll be darned if the flood of illegal aliens will have me learning spanish. They should be screened and if allowed to work here THEY should have to learn English. If english speaking Americans have their jobs threatened because they do not speak spanish a law suit is in order. When you go to Mexico they do not bend over to understand english and they do not force their people to learn English. Wake up politicians puppets and tell them NO WAY in the USA!

So, my children are suspposed to learn to speak Spanish so they can speak to illegal aliens or so they can go to Spanish speaking countires like Mexico and take jobs from Mexicans that even Mexicans wont do?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where's the proof?

Despite al the heated and convoluted rhetoric Mr. Gheen, you have failed to prove your point that Americans are being FORCED to learn Spanish.

That stated, I believe our educational system should require students to learn another language by the time they graduate from high school. In that I include computer languages. But then I also believe that our schools should also teach the 3Rs; reading, writing, and arithmetic as the basis for advancement to higher learning including the sciences, history, and liberal arts. That includes being well grounded in the English language, which should be the official language of our country. Yet some educators, or perhaps I should use the term facilitators, believe that relating, representing, and reasoning would be a better system. Yet such a system is usually a matter of socialization, victimization identity, and politicalization. The result has often been students ill prepared for institutions of higher learning or for the business world but ready to take to the streets to demand government handouts.

By the way, as a conservative Hispanic who believes that the Constitution says what it means and means what it says I believe that the very first duty of the Federal government is to protect our borders from invasion. Its second duty is to protect the benefits and rights of citizens. Thus allowing open borders; sanctuary cities, states, or organizations; and allowing medical, educational, or welfare benefits other than emergency ones are a dereliction of duty and impeachable offenses. Those who are illegal immigrants are by definition criminals and should be deported regardless of the time here, thier economic distress, or the number or age of children, particularly if they demonstrate against our country.
    A politically incorrect conservative curmudgeon

Re: Where's the proof?

Quote Originally Posted by recce1
    Despite al the heated and convoluted rhetoric Mr. Gheen, you have failed to prove your point that Americans are being FORCED to learn Spanish.

That stated, I believe our educational system should require students to learn another language by the time they graduate from high school. In that I include computer languages. But then I also believe that our schools should also teach the 3Rs; reading, writing, and arithmetic as the basis for advancement to higher learning including the sciences, history, and liberal arts. That includes being well grounded in the English language, which should be the official language of our country. Yet some educators, or perhaps I should use the term facilitators, believe that relating, representing, and reasoning would be a better system. Yet such a system is usually a matter of socialization, victimization identity, and politicalization. The result has often been students ill prepared for institutions of higher learning or for the business world but ready to take to the streets to demand government handouts.

By the way, as a conservative Hispanic who believes that the Constitution says what it means and means what it says I believe that the very first duty of the Federal government is to protect our borders from invasion. Its second duty is to protect the benefits and rights of citizens. Thus allowing open borders; sanctuary cities, states, or organizations; and allowing medical, educational, or welfare benefits other than emergency ones are a dereliction of duty and impeachable offenses. Those who are illegal immigrants are by definition criminals and should be deported regardless of the time here, thier economic distress, or the number or age of children, particularly if they demonstrate against our country.
    .................................................. ................

I think this pinhead truly demonstrates the depth of self-deluding
    in the whole "Apologista" crowd..only a guy with Bush's level of
    detachment could claim that the ECONOMIC neccessity (as in"No job
    in you're not bi-lingual" neccessary) is "not forcing Americans to speak Spanish"... what twaddle.. what a steaming pile of liearrea.. and of course, he'd answer.. "well, you DON'T have to live there"... MAKING our
    point that they (a) refuse to assimilate, in ANY way, and (b) make NO
    DOUBT that they'd be happy if we ALL left.. OUR OWN COUNTRY!!!!
    TO BLAZING HELL WITH THAT!!!!!

The bigotry and aliteracy of nexus1961

Recce1's original post: Despite all the heated and convoluted rhetoric Mr. Gheen, you have failed to prove your point that Americans are being FORCED to learn Spanish.

By the way, as a conservative Hispanic who believes that the Constitution says what it means and means what it says I believe that the very first duty of the Federal government is to protect our borders from invasion. Its second duty is to protect the benefits and rights of citizens. Thus allowing open borders; sanctuary cities, states, or organizations; and allowing medical, educational, or welfare benefits other than emergency ones are a dereliction of duty and impeachable offenses. Those who are illegal immigrants are by definition criminals and should be deported regardless of the time here, their economic distress, or the number or age of children, particularly if they demonstrate against our country

nexus1961's response: I think this pinhead truly demonstrates the depth of self-deluding in the whole "Apologista" crowd..only a guy with Bush's level of detachment could claim that the ECONOMIC neccessity (as in "No job in you're not bi-lingual" neccessary) is "not forcing Americans to speak Spanish"... what twaddle.. what a steaming pile of liearrea.. and of course, he'd answer.. "well, you DON'T have to live there"... MAKING our point that they (a) refuse to assimilate, in ANY way, and (b) make NO DOUBT that they'd be happy if we ALL left.. OUR OWN COUNTRY!!!! TO BLAZING HELL WITH THAT!!!!![/quote]

My response to nexus1961: I find nexus1961’s reply quite predictable for a racist bigot who only has the ability to resort with an ad hominem attack. I suppose the implied suggestion that Bush should be impeached because he’s failed to protect our borders and the benefits of US citizens is somehow an endorsement of Bush according to the convoluted thinking of nexus1961. Maybe nexus1961 even thinks that writing that illegal immigrants are by definition criminals who should be deported no matter their situation is an act of “Apologistaâ€
    A politically incorrect conservative curmudgeon

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast