Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs victim of Geraldo's vitriol

After receiving your heads up on the Lou Dobbs attack I commenced
    e-mailing EVERYONE from Roger Ailes, the newsroom, Beck, Hannity, et.
    al. the link to the story demanding to know why they claim to report
    what others won't but aren't reporting this. As a longtime FOX viewer
    I expressed my dislike of Rivera's views and in the light of this attack on
    Dobbs following Gerldo's biased vitriol I stated I was boycotting FOX until Rivera was fired.
    I opened the e-mail with my preference for FOX above all news
    outlets but segued into my dislike that they give a virtual left wing terrorist like Rivera a platform and implied they shared responsibility
    by way of the man's employment. I let them know that I am a disabled
    Vietnam veteran who hasn't forgotten Rivera's stunt in Iraq nor that he
    dodged the draft. I told them I would listen to the radio until Rivera was gone or took responsibility for his goading
    which led to this attack. A similar e-mail adapted to each host like Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly (Rivera is clearly a pinhead), and so on.
    Glad to hear they picked it up thanks to your story - I also forwarded your story to Rush and Laura Ingraham. I encourage others to do the same: This IS war! Thank you, Michael

The truth will be told one way or the other despite the media clowns, and it won't be good for the lefties. Thank goodness Lou and family is OK.

I've sent this on also to many news outlets in the midwest and southern california and have also sent this email to judicial watch, Brian Bilbray, Dana Rohrabacher AND the Governator!!!! I am SO THANKFUL that Lou and his wife were unharrmed and I hope and pray they catch the perpetrator(s) and bring them to FULL justice!!!!!! AMERICANS WILL NOT BE SILENCED ON ANY ISSUES INCLUDING AND ESPECIALLY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!!!!!!

[b]Bill O’Reilly continues to pat himself on the back and laud Fox’s “Fair and Balancedâ€

[quote="Rai7965"][b]Bill O’Reilly continues to pat himself on the back and laud Fox’s “Fair and Balancedâ€
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

shots at Dobbs

Fox's website has fairly detailed reporting on it finally with proper ALIPAC
    input: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570296,00.html Good news
    considering their viewership - I'll watch Beck later, this attack should fit into
    his recent thematic view relative to America (as we've Known it now under
    attack). CNN had "No Comment." Typical - no wonder they are last in viewership.

Though not as manic Lou has been out front on this issue long before Beck
    though Beck's ratings are blowing through the roof - I don't care who the messenger is as long as the message is communicated as widely as possible!

Fire Geraldo

BTW, we need to bury FOX's website with demands that Geraldo go after this clear incitation to harm. We can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Heads Up!

I just removed one post by JohnDoe2 that pointed at an enemy website. I also removed James's follow up post about it.

Posting links to the opposition websites in a discussion like this is a bad strategy for several reasons.

1. We can never when a debate on their sites and they wont listen to us and they have so little traffic it is a battle that only elevates them on the web. Big strategic mistake to fight the trolls on their own sites.

2. Diverting attention to them is a distraction and will only encourage them. Their only real power is to serve as a distraction to our activist, especially during critical times like now when this national story is forming.

Please focus your efforts on getting this story up and out across America and do not divert links, attention, time, or posts to dead end fights with pro illegal alien trolls.

W
    I didn't think about all of that. It was late and I spotted that info and just posted it.

Sorry.

JD2
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The first thing you do in any war is silence the dissidents, then you bring out the fakes, the ones that will pile on disinformation and 1/2 truths. Ever try and figure out a half truth? They will then create new laws, that do not prosecute criminals, but silence the dissidents and the take away the strength of the fight.

We will see.
    [quote]

Fox News must be seen as a “Johnny come lately". Daneen Peterson, (Stop the NAU) called it correctly. She refers to the news in general, when it comes to the lost of America’s sovereignty, "being served on a half-shell with omission being the damnedest lie of all".

However, I haven't given up hope on Glenn. He certainly is getting more than luke warm attention.

Re: shots at Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by SFMike
    Fox's website has fairly detailed reporting on it finally with proper ALIPAC
    input: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570296,00.html Good news
    considering their viewership - I'll watch Beck later, this attack should fit into
    his recent thematic view relative to America (as we've Known it now under
    attack). CNN had "No Comment." Typical - no wonder they are last in viewership.

Though not as manic Lou has been out front on this issue long before Beck
    though Beck's ratings are blowing through the roof - I don't care who the messenger is as long as the message is communicated as widely as possible!
    I sent the fox article to several people at The San Diego Union Tribune and several people at USA TODAY and some other MSM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast