Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Shots Fired at Lou Dobbs' House/Car -
    Illegal Immigration - City ...10 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 8 minutes ago
    Are pro-illegals so desperate that they must intimidate or kill opponents? Do they actually believe if they harm or kill Dobbs it will end the debate?
    www.city-data.com/.../802127-shots-fire ... e-car.html - 8 minutes ago - Similar

Shots fired at Lou Dobbs and wife in front of home
    « Randy's RightOct 29, 2009 ... Shots fired at Lou Dobbs and wife in front of home. October 29, 2009 by randyedye. We have just learned that someone has fired a gun at the ...
    www.randysright.wordpress.com/.../shots ... t-of-home/ - 8 minutes ago - Similar
    The first link has been replaced with

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... e-car.html

The first link didn't work for me. The other one is okay.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CountMeIn
    obama signed a hate-crimes law today, he hailed the hate crimes measure in the bill as a step toward change to "help protect our citizens from violence based on what they look like, who they love, how they pray." I wonder whether that also covers the shooting at the home of Lou Dobbs, or does that have nothing to do with hate, since the victim is standing up for the people of the United States and sharing information with the public that the elites want censored?
    [/b]
    Welcome CountMeIn.

Excellent point!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How long before the first real shots are fired in Dobbs ...

Apr 5, 2008

How long before some follower of Lou Dobbs shoots someone she or he feels is waging "war" on . . .[/b]

(MOD EDIT: LINK CHANGED TO TINY URL TO REMOVE WEB BENEFITS OF DIRECT LINK POSTED HERE. PLEASE DO NOT POST DIRECT LINKS TO OPPOSITION WEBSITES)

http://tinyurl.com/ykztlnk
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Good link

cclarkkent wrote:
    Violence is what comes from desperation. When the political agenda breaks down and they are loosing politically people resort to violence to get their point across! I hope the liberal left media see that, the "utopia in the clouds" will never be achieved, not that I am against it, I just live in reality.

We see it in the middle east, American streets, South America. So now, since they know they are going to loose, they are going to resort to violence.
    Great point cclarkkent! -- Its over now. Just put down your weapons, and back away slowly. Keep going til you reach your home countries. Best wishes to you in your homelands.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Let us also remember this............

LOU'S WIFE IS HISPANIC

Heads Up!

I just removed one post by JohnDoe2 that pointed at an enemy website. I also removed James's follow up post about it.

Posting links to the opposition websites in a discussion like this is a bad strategy for several reasons.

1. We can never win a debate on their sites and they won't listen to us and they have so little traffic it is a battle that only elevates them on the web. Big strategic mistake to fight the trolls on their own sites.

2. Diverting attention to them is a distraction and will only encourage them. Their only real power is to serve as a distraction to our activist, especially during critical times like now when this national story is forming.

Please focus your efforts on getting this story up and out across America and do not divert links, attention, time, or posts to dead end fights with pro illegal alien trolls.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Good link

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    cclarkkent wrote:
    Violence is what comes from desperation. When the political agenda breaks down and they are loosing politically people resort to violence to get their point across! I hope the liberal left media see that, the "utopia in the clouds" will never be achieved, not that I am against it, I just live in reality.

We see it in the middle east, American streets, South America. So now, since they know they are going to loose, they are going to resort to violence.
    Great point cclarkkent! -- Its over now. Just put down your weapons, and back away slowly. Keep going til you reach your home countries. Best wishes to you in your homelands.
    Thanks builditnow

I think there is a long battle ahead. This is just a small start in the show of frustration.

Then can cry me a river, so I can build you a bridge back to their homeland. Oh wait, the Rio Grande already has a bridge.

If they want to live in America, they go back and change things and have their own "little America", why come here and screw it up.

BTW, I return fire!

Matt
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Ladies and Gentlemen.

Let us also remember this............

LOU'S WIFE IS HISPANIC
    Yes, thank you for reminding people james. Lou is for legal immigration.

Just forwarded this story to http://www.drudgereport.com/ also. Perhaps others may want to also.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="JohnDoe2"]How long before the first real shots are fired in Dobbs ...

Apr 5, 2008

How long before some follower of Lou Dobbs shoots someone she or he feels is waging "war" on . . .[/b]

Wow, so the Shall Remain Nameless (per W's points) pro-amnesty site actually DID predict that someone would fire a shot in violence related to Lou Dobbs and illegal immigration -- only of course they mistakenly thought it would be a Lou Dobbs fan firing the shot! Some "right wing extremist" of course. I didn't even know about this when I wrote my earlier post:
    "Well, maybe this is it: The First Shots Fired. The liberal left pro-amnesty crowd just predicted the "hate acts" and violence would come from the "right wing extremists". Guess they're wrong again."

They are SOOOO predictable. And this kind of act from them is SOOOO predictable.

Thanks for posting JohnDoe.

Edited: I removed name of the pro-amnesty group in my post, per W's instructions. I think someone else must have edited out link, which is fine. I was in process, think someone beat me to it. That prediction of this pro-amnesty site is really ironic, under the circumstances. Bet they remove it from their site in the next week. I think it might be good to save a copy. I think it would be interesting if Beck or someone showed it, if or when reporting on this.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Heads Up!

I just removed one post by JohnDoe2 that pointed at an enemy website. I also removed James's follow up post about it.

Posting links to the opposition websites in a discussion like this is a bad strategy for several reasons.

1. We can never win a debate on their sites and they wont listen to us and they have so little traffic it is a battle that only elevates them on the web. Big strategic mistake to fight the trolls on their own sites.

2. Diverting attention to them is a distraction and will only encourage them. Their only real power is to serve as a distraction to our activist, especially during critical times like now when this national story is forming.

Please focus your efforts on getting this story up and out across America and do not divert links, attention, time, or posts to dead end fights with pro illegal alien trolls.

W
    did you by chance read the cheap shots on that website against you before you deleted the posts?

hey W--- number 1, should that read "we can never WIN"

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast