Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent another barrage off your list of the Democrats Dixie

Thanks,
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

phredE,

I'm saving that. I contacted everyone on W's list, but far more slowly at first. See, learned something new about mass mailings today.

At least I'm getting some replies, even if they are probably generic back!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

You know what they say Curious, work smarter not harder
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More good news! It may not be a complete fix but I just got a call and the house has passed the Technical Corrections bill that now requires a "valid social security number" or homeland security approved Visa to get an NC License.

This is big news, the question remains if DMV will verify the sS numbers as valid so im staying a little cautious but we are on the move!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CuriousP,

Hey, it's all good - just like Dixie said.

Anyway, yeah, mass mailings can be fun, and, we're even not spammers!!!
    Hope Seattle is working out for you ok - I'm not too far away..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ismith,

Yep, and thanks to your support and teaching.was able to follow through.
    That's what I really love about this crew. We all try to support each other in very demonstrable ways. With our diversity, someone, somewhere, knows about almost everything!

Feels so good to get those replies!!!!!

W., Thanks for all your hard work today, cementing what we were trying to do!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I like that Technical Corrections bill, at least it is a step in the right direction and will deter them from coming to NC for drivers licenses.

And yes Curious teamwork is awesome

"Sen. Neal Hunt" <Nealh@ncleg.net>

XX,

I'll do what I can. We Republicans have done everything we can as the minority party to make NC less attractive to illegal immigrants. For example, in March we submitted a bill that would require evidence of legally being in this country for drivers licenses (S419 by Sen. Berger of Rockingham County which I and several others co- sponsored); and we have requested that community colleges not be allowed to offer in state tuition to illegals (a budget amendment I offered). Neither of these actions was approved by the Democrat majority.

Thanks for contacting me and your support of this legislation.
    Neal Hunt

JAK
    Sent emails to everyone on the list.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Our efforts were in the lead story tonight on ABC 11 News. The word is spreading rapidly.

W

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast