Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All the desperate threats from the Dream Act Amnesty supporters, just shows the violence that these illegals would bring to out Country. Sad things is that there are still some members of Congress that are too ignorant to see what they have to bring to this Country. Violence and chaos and nothing more.

When we kick every last illegal out of this Country, I suggest we send the members of Congress who supported this bill, send them packing also since they attempted to use their political position to sabotage this Country

Also, dont hold your breathe waiting for the FBI to intervene in a speedy fashion, at least not until someone dies, then they will take out an investigation after something tragic happens rather then act before to avoid unnecessary tragedy. FBI is just another worthless branch of the Government that acts when it is too late rather than to prevent

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    "We're starting our own movement like the Black Panthers and calling ourselves Ghost Dreamers.... (our) IT and computer science majors hack Fox News and ALIPAC website, Architecture majors.... design a tunnel under a bank... Dreamers that want to join the marines join us instead and take care of Sessions, King and Rubio Al Capone style." ...
    Right here is clear and convincing proof that illegal aliens use their education they receive in the United States to satisfy their own malicious goals.
    I got news for you. I think they possibly will use military experience from the dream act for their possible attempt to conquest california ( it already has basically been ceded to mexico)
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

I got news for you. I think they possibly will use military experience from the dream act for their possible attempt to conquest california ( it already has basically been ceded to mexico)
    Precisely. That's what I've been hypothesizing as of late. Why wouldn't they use their military training to harm American civilians? What a slick way for them to get their foot in the door, paid for by us. And of course, they would also be in a position to steal military secrets.

Also, dont hold your breathe waiting for the FBI to intervene in a speedy fashion, at least not until someone dies, then they will take out an investigation after something tragic happens rather then act before to avoid unnecessary tragedy. FBI is just another worthless branch of the Government that acts when it is too late rather than to prevent
    **Knocking on wood**Please don't say that. I'm feeling like it jinxes some of the members. Forgive my superstitious tendencies, but I think now is the worst time to be saying that.

"We tried to obey the law...'

Huh? If you believed in our law, you would not be here. No, knowing you are here illegally, you sneaked and lied about it once you were legally responsible.

"Never had a chance?"

Huh? You got an education at taxpayer expense and now you feel all pitiful because you want more. You sense of entitlement to MY country is appalling.

Be a patriot, go home. Fight to make your own country great. Be a mensch.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

dreamact.info is dangerous

Found an article on dreamact.info in which a pro-amnesty supporter suggested falsely representing oneself when contacting government officials. Isn't that illegal (also)?

dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=18203&page=2

What do you expect, this is what they learn in their La Raza and similar anti-American classes and clubs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes some of these are good kids. The problem is there is no open debate. They have been fed such lies by their activist groups and parents. What I am afraid of is it is going to take only one person like "ineverhadachange" or Guiterazz to start an out and out revolt.

They have been led to believe ALIPAC is full of "rednecks" and racist. Actually they believe this of anyone that does not go along with their demands. It is easier to paint everyone else as the big bad monster, rather then face the the truth.

It appears that this manifesto no longer exists on the ALIPAC web site as you said it did.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast