Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One hidden agenda...

I've watched the debates for quite some time and the real issue, sadly, is not if illegals should be here or not, it is mandated by law that they be deported.

The real problem is that our own government is manipulative and calculating and using us to pay for it. The chose which laws will get enforced and we all know that when an elected official smells money, they will get it at any cost.

The federal government is mandated by law to deport. They also know that Hispanics will vote Democratic if legalized, hell, they tried to allow the illegals to actually vote! I firmly believe it's the only way someone like Reid gets re-elected. There were a lot of questions about this out west. but since they control the media, is was not much discussed.

The second thing our government believes is that it will help their budget(over all tax take) if 20 million new tax payers come into the system overnight. They will not publish the negative impact on what it will cost us as citizens because it doesn't serve their interest, because it does not support their case. They will continue to repeat how the amnesty is good for everyone and that is why they will pass it on some level. Shame on them comparing how we are now to how it used to be when people entered this country were proud to be here and were willing to work for it.

Illegals get legal, Democrats get their new collection of programmed voters, and we the people get screwed again. Hell, why do anything for us? We are already here, paying taxes, and forced to follow the law.

Since we have lost control of the government and our input is ignored on a daily basis, it seems as in Florida and Colorado that our votes don't matter, all we can do is continue to make noise, send emails, faxes, and make phone calls.

In the end, American government will do as they please to accomplish their goals with little or no regard for it's citizens.

It seems their agenda is strictly to protect themselves, their wealthy associates, and big business.

Homeland Security should be prosecuted for failure to protect the American people because of what's happening at the borders. Yet they keep it out of the press because the real profit is in war, it's where they can move lots of money to their friends via contracting, equipment, and munitions. Our government does one thing well, and only one thing: propagate itself....

In America, if it doesn't earn a dollar, it isn't worth a life.....we have come a long way baby, and it isn't a good way.

BRING IT.......

Re: One hidden agenda...

Quote Originally Posted by MadAtLawBreakers

The real problem is that our own government is manipulative and calculating and using us to pay for it. The chose which laws will get enforced and we all know that when an elected official smells money, they will get it at any cost.

The federal government is mandated by law to deport. They also know that Hispanics will vote Democratic if legalized, hell, they tried to allow the illegals to actually vote! I firmly believe it's the only way someone like Reid gets re-elected. There were a lot of questions about this out west. but since they control the media, is was not much discussed.

What??? are you suggesting that our government is corrupt??? HA Ha no big secret there. Some people are still naive to the corruption, but the American Govt is no different from any other government or other authority body, America is just better at disguising the corruption behind propoganda.

Your views were very good and valid points made, it is good to see that there are people that can see through the BS the Government dishes out

Re: One hidden agenda...

Quote Originally Posted by MadAtLawBreakers
    I've watched the debates for quite some time and the real issue, sadly, is not if illegals should be here or not, it is mandated by law that they be deported.

[...]
    BINGO!

Welcome to ALIPAC MadAtLawBreakers!

Internomad, welcome to the forum as well!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by internomad
    "one last thought: A message to any one of the members of Congress that "support" this Dream Act Amnesty bill..... Consider it a political suicide or career suicide to "support" it.
    Because when enough Americans wake up and realize the consequences they face by you sabotaging this Country you can guarantee you will lose your seat in the House or the Senate. "

I agree with most of what you said, but this last post is totally inaccurate. Our country is so sick that obama could be elected that people like my own tom carper ( delaware) would not be thrown out of office over this. Yankees like john kerry would not get thrown out over this. now any southern democrat who votes for this is predict will lose their seat. It is possible florida might be the exception.

the politically correct wont say this, but i will. Most are afraid of certain ethinic groups rioting over not getting their way as has happened in the past numerous times. In an unintelligent way many times they destroy their own neighborhoods ( many subsidized by the taxpayer) but they might spread out to other places.

I honestly do beleive that support of amensty is bordering on treason if not treason and that the lawsuit over arizona is offering aid and comfort to an invader and he should be removed.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

I understand your opinion, but brings a question to mind. If so many Americans are sick of Obama, Then why is he not fired? why not implement the impeachment process?
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO COMPARE THEIR SITUATION WITH AFRICAN-AMERICANS. DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT "WE" ARE LEGAL CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY VIA THE 14th AMENDMENT, YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT THEY HAVE STOLEN LIKE THEY STEAL EVERYTHING ELSE THEY WANT. AND AS FOR THESE THREATS AGAINST LAWMAKERS AND OTHERS, THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY THE F.B.I. THEY CAN FIND OUT WHOSE BEHIND THIS AND MAKE THEM PAY. WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO IMO, THE POS OF A PRESIDENT IS PARTLY TO BLAME FOR ALL OF THIS, AND HE'S KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT. HE NEED TO STAY OFF OF THE BASKET BALL COURT AND DO THE JOB THAT HE WAS ELECTED TO DO THE MAN JUST MAKES ME SICK

Right

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    All the desperate threats from the Dream Act Amnesty supporters, just shows the violence that these illegals would bring to out Country...
    Don't look now but they have been bring violence to this country for years now as well as sabotaging everything they don't like along the way!

It's time to take off the kid gloves.
    It's time to put our military on the border with orders to shoot on sight..no exceptions whether they are 1 or 101..

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC MadAtLawBreakers!

Internomad, welcome to the forum as well!

The pro-illegals sure are scrubbing away, hmmm.
    What blatant moronic stupidity posting such detailed plans.
    Educated? Moral? Mature? Lawful?
    NO. NO. NO. and NO.
    CRIMINAL? Yes!
    Do we know who they are yet?
    Someone does. I'm sure. I hope.
    This is Pure Terrorist activism and I want a response from
    Home land Security. Credible threats to all of us.
    Outrageous.
    Stay on alert, and stay safe everyone in this fight.
    Things are getting worse on the streets too.
    Jackpot kids are getting real arrogant, and more on the way.
    It is unbelievable. And very troubling.
    God Bless, Keep the Pressure on. The more we piss them off,
    the closer we get to taking back our country from the open border
    law depraved traitors. And the "Illegal Aliens" too.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO COMPARE THEIR SITUATION WITH AFRICAN-AMERICANS. DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT "WE" ARE LEGAL CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY VIA THE 14th AMENDMENT, YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT THEY HAVE STOLEN LIKE THEY STEAL EVERYTHING ELSE THEY WANT. AND AS FOR THESE THREATS AGAINST LAWMAKERS AND OTHERS, THEY NEED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY THE F.B.I. THEY CAN FIND OUT WHOSE BEHIND THIS AND MAKE THEM PAY. WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO IMO, THE POS OF A PRESIDENT IS PARTLY TO BLAME FOR ALL OF THIS, AND HE'S KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT. HE NEED TO STAY OFF OF THE BASKET BALL COURT AND DO THE JOB THAT HE WAS ELECTED TO DO THE MAN JUST MAKES ME SICK
    regardless of politics this is one issue white people and black people should be in agreement with. The 14th amendment was never intended and there has been sources that show yankees who wrote it even said it was not for alliens. I would be offended if i were black with the history of this coutnry that these illegals are using that as their cry to have their anchor babies yet the NAACP, SHarpton, jackson and obama support them. Its like they declared war on their own people.

Whose jobs are more likely to be lost by the influx of illegals that get amnesty whites or blacks?

Re: Right

Quote Originally Posted by kysteelgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    All the desperate threats from the Dream Act Amnesty supporters, just shows the violence that these illegals would bring to out Country...
    Don't look now but they have been bring violence to this country for years now as well as sabotaging everything they don't like along the way!

It's time to take off the kid gloves.
    It's time to put our military on the border with orders to shoot on sight..no exceptions whether they are 1 or 101..
    me and most patriotic americans agree. I actually had a comment removed by a mod one time for thsi, but i think that is what it is coming too. all the supporters say we cant deport 10 million people. i say why not. We might not get ten, but i would rather deport five million than give ten million citizenship

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast