Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mcCain is an arrogant progressive. He is like Arlen Spector & Charlie Crist, the only principle they have is to get elected. Say anything, do anything, belong to any party, just get re-elected.

At 74, he is a pathetic excuse for a representative, which the Founders wanted to be ordinary Americans, not part of an elite ruling class who "serve" for 30 years. He is arrogant, elitist, disingenuous, and selfish.

When he says "My Friends" I just want to throw a brick at the TV!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcl154
    mcCain is an arrogant progressive. He is like Arlen Spector & Charlie Crist, the only principle they have is to get elected. Say anything, do anything, belong to any party, just get re-elected.

At 74, he is a pathetic excuse for a representative, which the Founders wanted to be ordinary Americans, not part of an elite ruling class who "serve" for 30 years. He is arrogant, elitist, disingenuous, and selfish.

When he says "My Friends" I just want to throw a brick at the TV!
    I'm with you 1000% ... I'll continue fighting McCain, mainly because Arizona has given me no choice

We are Getting rid of all of our corrupt politicians all across the U.S. of BROKEN A. with the EXCEPTION of Arizona .... I FEEL BETRAYED to be perfectly honest

Oh.. John McCain is NO LONGER calling it AMNESTY .. he is now calling it Normalization of status .. same thing .. still AMNESTY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Americans are going to be stuck with John McCain another six years (or, at his age, however long??), every American should watch his every move and if he "steps out of line", be prepared to flood his office with reminders of how he got re-elected.....with lies or truths???? If he thinks he is going to ride out his next term in retirement or "business as usual".....he needs to be reminded that, thanks to Obama and his rogue Dems, Americans are paying attention now and will no longer put up with his nonsense!!!

i was on an arizona TV website looking at comments earlier.
    there were people who said they were republicans who will be voting for the Democrat in the November General Election because they want McCain OUT

Re: John AMNESTY McCain has been reelected

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

We are sad to report that John McCain has won the GOP primary in Arizona and is now the highly likely winner in November. He will soon abandon his tough talk on border security and be back to supporting Amnesty very soon.

Here are the latest numbers....

Jim Deakin 38579 11%
    J.D. Hayworth 99498 30%
    John McCain 199060 59%

We spoke with a lot of Arizona voters over the last week. Many did not know McCain's true immigration positions. Others assured us they believed John McCain had changed this time. Others were just so mad at JD Hayworth, after being bombarded with 21 million dollars worth of negative advertising.

Hayworth was very close to McCain at first, but two things happened that really elevated McCain. One, McCain's campaign released a copy of an infomercial JD Hayworth did advertising "free" government grant money. This ad sent JD's numbers tumbling.

I can understand why Conservatives were upset about the infomercial JD did, even JD admitted it was a mistake and apologized. But those Republican voters who acted like that infomercial was worse than John McCain trying to turn over 12 million illegals into voters were mistaken. JD's infomercial indiscretions will not harm others. John McCain's Amnesty plan will cost Americans trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of lives, and possibly our entire nation.

Also, as Hayworth's negatives were played up by the McCain and Deakin camps, John McCain's "Traitor on a string" Jim Deakin siphoned off enough of the anti-incumbent votes for JD to get close enough to McCain for Americans to rally for him.

The Globalists that run America pulled out every dirty trick and every resource. They outspent JD 10 to 1, lied about him, and filed the vote splitter Jim Deakin.

Three days before the primary, Freedomworks leader and aspiring ruler of the Tea Party Movement, Dick Armey, attacked JD Hayworth on national television.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who was close to losing her seat until she became a hero by signing Arizona's SB 1070 into law and arguing against Obama, threw her support behind John McCain. So did Sarah Palin who still supports a path to citizenship amnesty for illegals like McCain, according to her most recent comments on the matter in 2008.

Fox News, owned by Newscorp owner Rupert Murdoch, had John McCain on the air about every other day. So did talk radio show host Sean Hannity who works for Newscorp. Billionaire Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty just like John McCain.

So McCain got favorable free press on Fox, while JD Hayworth was ignored and John McCain will now be the US Senator from Arizona for the next six years.

We did all we could afford to do and our hats are off to all of the ALIPAC supporters who worked hard and contributed to the effort to try and defeat John McCain to stop his Amnesty plan of turning 12-20 million illegal aliens into voters.

While this battle has been lost, the war is far from over.

We concede nothing to John McCain and his Amnesty ally President Obama. We are going to fight them both every inch of the way as long as they continue to pursue this agenda to overthrow the American Republic using illegal alien invaders.

The illegal immigration issue is alive and well in the Congressional campaigns and we now must all work together to get as many congressional candidates as possible to oppose the destructive plans of these Global aristocrats.

We wish that more Republicans in Arizona had joined the political revolution that so many Americans are hoping for this year. It is a darn shame that they are reelecting a corrupt sellout DC insider like John McCain, at a time when America is suffering so much.

We fought well and we fought hard and we did our part as best we could.

Now, let's get ready for the next round on November 2nd, when we have to get more of our people into office.

There are so many different things that affect the outcome of an individual race like McCain Vs. Hayworth, but by the time we get to Nov. 2nd, we will have hundreds of candidates on our side taking on incumbents.

Keep the faith!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS ON JOHN MCCAIN's WIN IN ARIZONA, YOU MAY DO SO AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-210376.html

don't let him worry you he lie his way in we will win it like we say NYC your day you will come we have GOV JAN & JOE& ALSO ALI_PA by Our side
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mavedick!

Way to go Arizona! It is truly unbelievable that you re-elected this TROLL. I guess God Almighty is the only one who can retire this traitor. Thank you to all the volunteers that tried to get the word out on the real Mavedick!
    I must admit that I agree with others who have posted that the people of Arizona will have to live with whatever problems they have from illegal immigration. Shame on Palin, Brewer, Hannity, and all the other torch-bearers of the Republic...you make me want to puke. Wakeup people and support true conservatives, not RINO retreads.

Pissed Off,

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    With all the press that the Illegal alien invasion in Arizona has been getting nationally and they re-elect Juan McAmnesty?!! You gotta be kidding me!! Arizona voters who voted for this Traitor will deserve exactly what is in store for them. Problem is, the rest of Arizona and the rest of the country will have to soffer the consequences of this at no fault of their own. How many illegal aliens cast votes in this primary? I would just like to know.

Perhaps we can hope for devine intervention before he can do his dirty deed. In my humble opinion, that was dirty pool on the part of North Vietnam, sending this little piece of garbage back here. I literally can't stand this little weasel.

Anyway, we now know that 59% of voters in Arizona won't wake up even after they are taken off the cattle cars and ushered into the showers. Sheer and utter STUPIDITY!!! It's embarassing.

wish I could have expressed myself this well...I'm with ya

Re: John AMNESTY McCain has been reelected

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

We are sad to report that John McCain has won the GOP primary in Arizona and is now the highly likely winner in November. He will soon abandon his tough talk on border security and be back to supporting Amnesty very soon.

Here are the latest numbers....

Jim Deakin 38579 11%
    J.D. Hayworth 99498 30%
    John McCain 199060 59%

We spoke with a lot of Arizona voters over the last week. Many did not know McCain's true immigration positions. Others assured us they believed John McCain had changed this time. Others were just so mad at JD Hayworth, after being bombarded with 21 million dollars worth of negative advertising.

Hayworth was very close to McCain at first, but two things happened that really elevated McCain. One, McCain's campaign released a copy of an infomercial JD Hayworth did advertising "free" government grant money. This ad sent JD's numbers tumbling.

I can understand why Conservatives were upset about the infomercial JD did, even JD admitted it was a mistake and apologized. But those Republican voters who acted like that infomercial was worse than John McCain trying to turn over 12 million illegals into voters were mistaken. JD's infomercial indiscretions will not harm others. John McCain's Amnesty plan will cost Americans trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of lives, and possibly our entire nation.

Also, as Hayworth's negatives were played up by the McCain and Deakin camps, John McCain's "Traitor on a string" Jim Deakin siphoned off enough of the anti-incumbent votes for JD to get close enough to McCain for Americans to rally for him.

The Globalists that run America pulled out every dirty trick and every resource. They outspent JD 10 to 1, lied about him, and filed the vote splitter Jim Deakin.

Three days before the primary, Freedomworks leader and aspiring ruler of the Tea Party Movement, Dick Armey, attacked JD Hayworth on national television.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who was close to losing her seat until she became a hero by signing Arizona's SB 1070 into law and arguing against Obama, threw her support behind John McCain. So did Sarah Palin who still supports a path to citizenship amnesty for illegals like McCain, according to her most recent comments on the matter in 2008.

Fox News, owned by Newscorp owner Rupert Murdoch, had John McCain on the air about every other day. So did talk radio show host Sean Hannity who works for Newscorp. Billionaire Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty just like John McCain.

So McCain got favorable free press on Fox, while JD Hayworth was ignored and John McCain will now be the US Senator from Arizona for the next six years.

We did all we could afford to do and our hats are off to all of the ALIPAC supporters who worked hard and contributed to the effort to try and defeat John McCain to stop his Amnesty plan of turning 12-20 million illegal aliens into voters.

While this battle has been lost, the war is far from over.

We concede nothing to John McCain and his Amnesty ally President Obama. We are going to fight them both every inch of the way as long as they continue to pursue this agenda to overthrow the American Republic using illegal alien invaders.

The illegal immigration issue is alive and well in the Congressional campaigns and we now must all work together to get as many congressional candidates as possible to oppose the destructive plans of these Global aristocrats.

We wish that more Republicans in Arizona had joined the political revolution that so many Americans are hoping for this year. It is a darn shame that they are reelecting a corrupt sellout DC insider like John McCain, at a time when America is suffering so much.

We fought well and we fought hard and we did our part as best we could.

Now, let's get ready for the next round on November 2nd, when we have to get more of our people into office.

There are so many different things that affect the outcome of an individual race like McCain Vs. Hayworth, but by the time we get to Nov. 2nd, we will have hundreds of candidates on our side taking on incumbents.

Keep the faith!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS ON JOHN MCCAIN's WIN IN ARIZONA, YOU MAY DO SO AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-210376.html

Mr john McCain
    I don't Know how the hell you do it but did so Now do you job

Help Gov jan Brewer with the Border Get the Illigal Immigrant back home & No Citizen ships for baby we want our Country Back so starte fighting for The AMercian don't back down I see you go from one side to the other side stay the hell On you side & fight for the American the hell with what they want we want job & all the thing we American Need it about time So Do you Job Help us Good Luck GOV & JOE & ALIPAC now do you Job

This right here just illustrates how stupid, gullible and naive the American people have become and how screwed up their priorities are.

What is worse. Some politician doing an infomercial on how American taxpayers can take advantage of their own tax dollars or a politician who for 20 plus years has used our tax dollars against us to openly fund an illegal alien invasion? Seriously is it that hard to figure out? They are just as dumb as the idiot conservatives in LA who wouldn't vote for Walter Moore because he was supposedly gay, yet he was conservative on every important issue including illegals, but they'd rather not vote for him and let LaRazagosa be their mayor. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

The illegal alien invasion is the most important issue in this country. If conservatives don't stop letting fringe issues sway their vote then this country will become Mexico. Those who believed McCain saw the light during an election year after 20 years of his liberal BS betrayal of this country are dumber than dog crap and should be banned from voting. Who cares that he served in the military 100 years ago? What has he done sense? That is what matters you morons who voted for him.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another thing is that this just shows how entrenched the globalist establishment is in our government. 2008 Republican presidential primaries, McClown was dead and buried, but spent millions of dollars and somehow resurrects himself and gets the nomination. 2010 McClown is getting clobbered by Hayworth in the Republican senate primaries and he does the same thing, spends millions of dollars to lie and deceive the foolish, stupid, idiotic, gullible and naive voters into voting for him.

People wake your lazy arses up and do some damn real research instead of watching what's on the tube every day.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast