Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: McCain still in

Quote Originally Posted by julian
    I fear for my country, if McCain can get reelected after all he has said and done then so can Obama. What is wrong with people, how can they believe a word out of his mouth. Maybe JD would be bad, but you know what McCain will do, there is no doubt. Hopefully we will elect enough conservatives to negate his liberal actions.
    Good point, so true. If McCain can betray Americans like this and get reelected, then so can Obama.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

welcome Julian.

Stupido Americanos.

Oh how I long for the days when all that was needed to sway my vote was a fancy ad campaign and a lot of mud slinging! Life felt so much "easier" then....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hereby nominate John Amnesty McCain for an Emmy Award for his portrayal of Mr. Border Enforcer in the dark comedy "How to Lie and Buy Your Way Into a Senate Seat with Your Spouse's $20 Million".

He was so convincing an actor, some viewers actually believed he really IS the character he was playing - Mr. Border Enforcer. Kudos to Mr. McCain on his acting debut.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Re: McCain still in

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by julian
    I fear for my country, if McCain can get reelected after all he has said and done then so can Obama. What is wrong with people, how can they believe a word out of his mouth. Maybe JD would be bad, but you know what McCain will do, there is no doubt. Hopefully we will elect enough conservatives to negate his liberal actions.
    Good point, so true. If McCain can betray Americans like this and get reelected, then so can Obama.

W
    Thats one of my greatest fears. Going by the way the CA primaries went, I'd say we still had a couple more election cycles to go until we see change that actually benefits America. It never ceases to shock and amaze me at how stupid and very much asleep people still are!

It was very disappointing to not have McCain retired. Amazing that so many Arizona's bought his flip-flops.
    The good thing is Immigration is on the forefront, rather than the back burners. The bad thing is the left has such loud voices.
    Many of us feel this is a tipping point in our country, it's almost becoming to late for a turn around since 25% of our population is now comprised of illegals.
    Thanks to Alipac for keeping up the fight and helping many of us to remember there are those like us out there - who are NOT racists - just remember how lovely this country used to be.

Thanks Alipac!

well said sheron and welcome to ALIPAC

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    One thing I will say... McCain was Forced back to the Right by the Tea Party

So this was a partial Success

The Problem is keeping the Master Flip Flopper From Flip Flopping

I, for one, don't want to hear any more about Arizona's illegal immigrant population and how much it's costing their state. I now feel since the election that they deserve it, if they are stupid enough to believe the lies of John McCain. I guess he was once some kind of war hero, but it was a good thing we weren't fighting Mexico, McCain would've defected to the other side. With McCain pushing for amnesty, Arizona will have many more Mexican citizens knocking on their door.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    John McCain is Obama Lite and you just ensured he will be back in office

You truly don't have a clue to what you have done Arizona

Your State is now a danger to the Republic; you just don't know it yet

When Obama pushes AMNESTY and good Ole John McCain and his Trusty Side Kick Lindsey Grahmn jump on that train you have no one to blame but yourself

Don't ever bitch

"Damn .. the crime is sure bad from Illegal Aliens"
    "Damn .. another little girl was raped by an Illegal Alien"
    "Damn .. there was another car jacking by an Illegal Alien"
    "Damn .. there was another murder by an Illegal Alien"

Don't want to here it.. you believed the Master and was Bamboozled; you live with your actions

Do ya really believe good ole John seen the light and will secure that border.. 28 years later and you didn't see any red flags a long time ago

Do ya think crime is going to go down when McCain Pushes for Amnesty; they are still the same people; still crime mentality

you have betrayed America and just don't know it yet
    I AGREE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY ON THIS ONE AIRBORNESAPPER7. THOSE FOLKS IN ARIZONA WHO VOTED FOR McCAIN HAVE REALLY ****** UP BIG TIME THIS WILL NOT ONLY AFFECT THEM, BUT IT WILL ALSO MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR US AS WELL THIS MAN HAS NOT CHANGED HIS STANCE ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AT ALL. HE ONLY CHANGED LONG ENOUGH TO GET FOOLS LIKE THE ONES WHO VOTED FOR HIM TO BELIEVE HIS LYING @SS AND THEY BOUGHT INTO HIS LIES. SHAME ON YOU ARIZONA, YOU JUST RE-ELECTED A SNAKE

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast