Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: NC Illegal Immigrant College Access Meeting Rigged!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The December 18, 2009, public input meeting required by law on the matter of the N.C. Community College Board giving illegal aliens access to our colleges was rigged....
    Alison Parker, deputy director of Human Rights Watch, wrote a December comprehensive report on ICE transit policies, "Locked Up Far Away." Even she had never heard of the subfield offices and was concerned that the failure to disclose their locations violates the UN's Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, to which the United States is a signatory. She explained that the government must provide "an impartial authority to review the lawfulness of custody. Part and parcel is the ability of somebody to find the person and to make their presence known to a court."

http://www.alternet .org/rights/ 144656/%22we_ can_make_ him_disappear% 22%3A_immigratio n_officials_ are_holding_ people_in_ secret%2C_ unmarked_ jails?page= entire

IMHO, Everyone in this country needs to know of this outrage, it looks to me as we the people are going to have to dig under every rock to expose to everyone that we have become a Banana Republic that cannot ever bring up human rights to the most backward dictatorship. I'm disgusted!

Make it as difficult as possible for illegals to register

I live in Texas. I was born in Texas. I believe before any illegals get free or low cost college admission anywhere in this country, my sons should have a shot. They are both native Texans. What the hey? I am a senior citizen. I should have a shot at a college education before any illegal ever thinks about trying to tell working, tax paying United States citizens they have to pay for their education. How does any group of foreigners dictate what my country will or will not do for them! This is tad amount to an alien invasion. We should just consider it a war and declare as much. Oh, wait a minute. I think some overly zealous Citizens are already doing this by fighting BHO, Pelosi, Reid and the rest of the un-American posse on gun control! BHO and his multi trillion dollar health care reform is as illegal as a 3 dollar bill. Until BHO presents the public with a legitimate & true birth certificate bearing the name of the hospital, the doctor's name who delivered him along with the name of the state official and also the date & time of his birth. In 1961, the race of any Negro parent was listed as "Black" NOT African! African is not a race; it is a Nationality. The certificate of live birth just ascertains the obvious: that he was born alive.
    What precisely is he trying to hide? The only conclusion I can draw is that he was never eligible to even run for President and he is pulling the biggest case of fraud and theft and high treason ever! [/b]

When will you all learn that you will not be able to defeat these crooks unless or until we also have people on the inside as they do. Obama and the crooked congress are all for these people. We need to change those who have been elected over and over and are running this country. Until that happens America will continue to go down hill. Wake up people!

Welcome to everyone new and those that are back after a long respite.
    Stick around, as there is a lot of work to do, including yelling as loud as we can, faxing and emailing until the fingers fall off and calling until we get hoarse. We need to hope that their campaign promises against amnesty are true and hold them to those promises every chance we get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

momsenior, you are exactly correct. Unless he has something to hide, why spend over $1 million to hide it. But it goes even deeper than the birth certificate. What are in the college records and other documents that he does not want exposed to the light of day? Transparent administration my FOOT!!

And the news media and politicians from both parties in the district of criminals are in on it as well. All it would have taken to put this issue to rest once and for all would have been for 1....just 1 U.S. Congressman from either party and 1....just 1 U.S. Senator from either party to raise the question officially before the electoral college votes were counted and the proof would have been required to have been produced. Therefore we have 535 complicit politicians in the district of criminals who have gone back on their oaths of office. And for anyone who brings it up or questions it now, they have resorted to name calling i.e. "birthers".

Too many Americans still aren't demanding adherance to the Constitution at their own peril. It has served this country and the world well for over two centuries and now too many are too willing to disregard it for one reason or another and that apathy will come back certainly and bite them in the butt.

They seem to think it can't happen here......It can and will.....and IS happening here.

Now back to the issue in the article. I had frozen pipes one winter and they bursted. I couldn't afford a plumber and thusly could not get one single plumber to fix my pipes because of course I couldn't pay. I ended up having to get out there in the cold weather and do the job myself. I think that may be where we are headed with this illegal alien invasion. We have made our views perfectly clear to every treasonous politician in this nation yet they refuse to do anything other than play games with us. They will NOT enforce our existing immigration laws as we have demanded over and over and yes, they do know that it would be the right thing to do. Still, they refuse because it doesnt' fit in with their elitest agenda.

I hope it doesn't come down to bursted pipes (amnesty) but if it does, we just might have to "fix" it ourselves.

Untill people get off their Butts and and take an active role, we will lose.! Emailing Politicians don't work because they have programs on their Computors that send your emails to spam folders. Calling works better. But is you wan't to make a better result, Picket their office.

rigged?

If it was rigged, then you need to report it to the U.S. justice department, asking them to PROSECUTE those who OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE, a federal crime. See: 18 USC Section 1503, et seq.

such meetings are a waste of your time and counterproductive

The pro-illegals crowd used the meeting to their advantage. If it was rigged, you should call for a federal investigation.

But from now on you should focus on getting your federal reps to ENFORCE the law. Then such meetings would be superfluous. Why would you need them if you got the feds to start rounding up illegal aliens and prosecuting employers of them?

groups opposed to illegals need to take the offensive

All I see are groups REACTING to defend against pro-illegals groups.

Instead, all groups opposed to the illegals, such as ALIPAC, should be PUTTING THE PRO-ILLEGALS GROUPS ON THE DEFENSIVE.

No one wins a war by gauging their action only to defend against an opponent. Like in a football game, you need to put some points of your own on the board. Take the offensive, thereby forcing pro-illegals groups to be on the defensive. THAT'S the only way we will succeed in driving the INVADERS from our land.

Your federal reps know damn well what the law says. So get them to enforce that law.

And also put pressure on them to stop coddling the invaders and making them feel welcomed here.

You can't be timid or condescendingly apologetic when you DEMAND enforcement. Your attitude, when calling or messaging federal reps, should be one of righteous indignation and outrage.

That polite kowtowing doesn't work.

Are you guys against illegal immigrants attending college at all?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast