Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Illegal's

Quote Originally Posted by jaymack47
    Talk, talk, talk, nothing accomplished.
    Another small talker blowing out hot air.
    ------------------------

Blatant misrepresentation of the issues is the norm for Democrats. We need Lou Dobbs back on T.V.

File a federal complaint against the eastern North Carolina school system alleging that its practices are discriminatory against U.S. legal citizens as there are limited enrollments at this school and "illegal immigrants" should NOT get any preferential treatment over long-time legal U.S. residents....

I don't know what to say about that, it disgust me how they pervert the rules to their own advantage. I don't hate the people but as I see it they are Criminals breaking the Laws it does not matter where from they could be coming from the country my grandparents came from Ireland and it would not matter, they get Nothing but a ride home (not a free one)to come back legally. They should not get any rights or any benefits. Sorry I tend to rant some times. I belong to NumbersUSA.com and I send faxes about this issue, I sure hope it helps.

Yet another instance of our RIGHTS bieng taken AWAY !
    THe BIGGEST ONE, FREEDOM OF SPEECH !WE MUST KEEP FIGHTING THIS !

Run a slate for board of trustees.

I think it would be a good idea to run an active campaign for board of trustee posts. At least if they can influence this travesty.

Illegal Immigration

No one should ever back down from speaking up for what is right and constitutional. Never forget when good men AND women do nothing chaos reigns! We can not be silent. A mob of foreigners is no different than a mob of enemies crossing into our territory. Yes we are in our own war here, Are you willing to stand by and just surrender? The aliens did not build these colleges and universities. They have no right to them! There are colleges and universities in Mexico. Why can't they go make a stand there? I suppose they do not have community colleges. This is their own fault.
    It is no excuse for them to cross over into our country and encroach upon what is ours. This goes for other alien types, as well. Everyone knows we have a foreign exchange program but I have a strong suspicion there are more foreigners in the USA than in any other country!
    I hear about Australia and Ireland standing up to Alien takeovers. Why
    not here in the United States? Or have the younger generations here turned into a bunch of lilly livered wimps? Come on, people! Stand up for your God given, constitutionally guaranteed rights!

I am angry to the point of being sick to my stomach! These people in congress have got to be stopped! Each and every Democrat who is voting for this healthcare bill will also vote for illegals to receive every right that we as Americans are entitled to. THEY WANT THE VOTES!!! They will give them every thing free that we have always paid for and more! About 3/4's of all of these university and college profs are very left wing and they need to be gotten rid of as well! We all know this but the "how to" is murky as most of them are protected by tenure! It is like standing in front of a very thick glass wall. You can see what is going on but you cannot seem to do anything about it! They have ignored the petitions, emails, letters and telephone calls, sent by millions of citizens! NOW WHAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    We need Lou Dobbs back on T.V.
    Hello? Did you miss the last three weeks here?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Are you guys against illegal immigrants attending college at all?
    Hell yes! What part of ' illegal ' don't they understand ?

Want to come here legal and go to school, fine otherwise get the hell out !

Looks like they will lose though because even if they get amnesty they will soon live in hell and poverty along with the rest of us . We can't handle another 100 million people . And thats what it will be within a year .

My only silver lining to this black cloud is soon they will be fighting each other over the spoils . M&Ms or L&Ls muslims and mexicans or latinos are two different cultures, religians and will clash .

We didn't lose this nation we commited suicide !

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast