Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Six hours after we sent this out, the term "rick perry is finished" no appears on over 1,700 websites and is running in major newspapers across America this weekend...

http://www.google.com/#q=%22One+nationa ... 80&bih=799

GO ALIPAC!

W
    This could be the election where the issue of the illegal alien invasion will finally be addressed and STOPPED
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"rick perry is finished"

Matches are now up to 2,160 and rising on Google! That is 2,160 websites carrying comments released by ALIPAC 12.5 hours ago!

http://tinyurl.com/3nnt9qa

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC and the fight against the invasion, Ruffian

There is an article here at ALIPAC on that subject. You may want to go here to read it
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-250368-.html
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would hardly say Rick Perry is finished at this point, although we can certainly hope. We have a long way to go before the election, so let's not get too cocky here. Remember, Perry recently led Romney by 9 points or more among Republicans. After this last debate I'm sure that margin will be less or even negative, but again, we need to keep hammering him. Go Romney!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

The media is staying away from the CIS report that 81% of the jobs that Perry keeps bragging about went to new immigrants both legal and illegal. I think 40% went to illegals.

Instead of outsourcing jobs to other countries, he has been in sourcing foreign labor to take the jobs that are available. One way to get your numbers up.

It is early but the Trans Texas Hwy issue of taking people's land by eminent domain for a Spanish owned consortium to build toll hwy through the Texas , that would run from Mexico to Canada ultimately, hasn't started.

Then there are the appointments of campaign contributors to various boards that sounds a lot like what we have already.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please don't be to quick to jump on the Romney band wagon, Harvard grad., one world guy, globalist,big business, the Bush family supports him, added touch the liberal press prefer him. Never be fooled by a speech or debate...
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Rick Perry Is Finished

I felt from the very beginning that Perry was too good to be true and now he's proven himself to be just that by committing the unpardonable political sin of offending a large segment of the electorate. His gaffe during the debate on the issue of in-state tuition for illegal aliens amounts to his having thrown himself under the bus. His judgement as President has to be seriously questioned at this point when he makes a big deal right out of the gate about Social Security being a Ponzi Scheme which technically is true but you don't go beating a drum about it at the beginning of a political campaign notwithstanding the fact that he said as much in his book. His choice of words when describing his rationale for approving/signing legislation in his home state of Texas that you are heartless if you don't agree with him on the issue of in-state tuition for illegal aliens attending colleges and universities in Texas was the final straw.

That's a talking point taken straight out of the democrat party equivalent to labeling 80% of the American people as heartless which polls have repeatedly shown oppose in-state tuition for illegal aliens. Perry has also mockingly described building a high tech fence across our southern border as ridiculous and stupid. Maybe Perry should challenge Obama in the democrat primary.

Aside from Perry, Romney is no better. He has equally weak credentials as a one term governor of the state of Massachusetts where he was singularly responsible for breaking the dam that flooded the nation with same sex marriage as well as implementing a version of Obamacare. He is a demonstrated loser, a RINO, who will likely play well in the northeast but will inevitably fade away just like he did in 08.

The one who still shines the brightest is Michele Bachmann. She has been laying low of late no doubt following the advice of her campaign management staff to let Perry, the initial frontrunner, have all the rope he needs to hang himself which he's effectively done. Romney is trying to reinvent himself during the debates but it won't work because people are too informed. Unlike Obama, the truth of whose past we still don't know, we know Romney's past all too well. He has a record that is in large part indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    The media is staying away from the CIS report that 81% of the jobs that Perry keeps bragging about went to new immigrants both legal and illegal. I think 40% went to illegals.

Instead of outsourcing jobs to other countries, he has been in sourcing foreign labor to take the jobs that are available. One way to get your numbers up.

It is early but the Trans Texas Hwy issue of taking people's land by eminent domain for a Spanish owned consortium to build toll hwy through the Texas , that would run from Mexico to Canada ultimately, hasn't started.

Then there are the appointments of campaign contributors to various boards that sounds a lot like what we have already.
    Thanks NM you've just been Plagiarized!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

stevetheroofer wrote:
    Thanks NM you've just been Plagiarized!
    You are welcome, I think.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast