Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amen !95th Doc
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Okay done. I hope it's not too late;

FYI My comments;

I find Rick Sanchez’s misleading lies and false facts in the interview with William Gheen completely irresponsible and lacking any creditability. This attack by Mr. Sanchez appeared to be a deliberate attempt at dehumanizing a guest. Not to mention his verbal assault and misleading statements regarding our troops.

Any host using their show in such a deliberate and vindictive manner should be an embarrassment to CNN and removed before he insults any more guest or viewers.

I for one will never tune into Rick’s show again, even if someone I want to hear is the guest. Why should I? I already know the outcome, and it’s not good for any guest, CNN and the viewing public alike. I take that back, I’ll will tune in if Rick has Gerardo on; they are of the same caliber when it comes to facts and creditability. They can stroke each other egos. Besides I could use a good laugh.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Great letter, MadInChicago. And, it's never too late!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Great letter, MadInChicago. And, it's never too late!

Thanks Zee! I had other issues that took me away from ALIPAC for a bit.

Are all these “New Recruitsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

working4change
    Done! Contacted CNN, Lou Dobbs and Glen Beck. I will call CNN today also. Thanks for posting the number Zeezil.

Recent experience concerning the most convincing way to get your point across to broadcasters is to contact their advertisers. With the threat of a boycott of their products, a response is soon to follow.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Skibayou. You are a GREAT AMERICAN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rick Sanchez

Done emails sent and called CNN.

Nice work, america4. You are a GREAT AMERICAN.

Sanchez video

Yesterday morning I received my alipac email with link to this video, which I opened and watched. It just didn't make sense to me. After a follow-up email, describing Sanchez's lies, I watched it again and it all made perfect sense, and William Gheen's performance was superb! I never watch tv, but I'm sure a lot of people saw that segment, and were as confused as I was at first. I hope that there will be plenty of coverage at CNN letting those people know that Sanchez was totally wrong about the soldier in question being an illegal alien. (I did send my letters)

Does anyone here know how to solve the following problem? After watching the video at youtube, I posted my comment. After refreshing screen, my comment showed up fine. About two minutes later I refreshed again and my comment was gone! I am a member at youtube, and was logged in, but nothing in their FAQ's tells me how to fix this. If anyone here knows what to do, I'd be forever grateful, as I really want to be able to comment whenever there are alipac videos.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast