Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by krazdkiller
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Are there supposed to be links for the contact information?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation." Ronald Reagan "SAVE AMERICA, DEPORT CONGRESS." Judy
    and reagan is the last president who granted amnesty. the reasons our economy is in the shape it is is first republicans, and secondly illegal aliens.
    Congress actually grants amnesty, not the President. And Clinton was the last President to have been President when Congress granted amnesty, in fact, Congress granted 3 amnesties while Clinton was President.

Reagan opposed the amnesty he signed but negotiated secure border provisions he thought would solve the problem. He should have vetoed it instead. It was a mistake by Reagan.

But Welcome to ALIPAC, krazdkiller!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation." Ronald Reagan "SAVE AMERICA, DEPORT CONGRESS." Judy
    and reagan is the last president who granted amnesty. the reasons our economy is in the shape it is is first republicans, and secondly illegal aliens.
    Congress actually grants amnesty, not the President. And Clinton was the last President to have been President when Congress granted amnesty, in fact, Congress granted 3 amnesties while Clinton was President.

Reagan opposed the amnesty he signed but negotiated secure border provisions he thought would solve the problem. He should have vetoed it instead. It was a mistake by Reagan.

way off base. fantasy land comes to mind.

Priority this week!

Thank you for the head's up and contact information.

April makes a good point as well -spread this news as far as we can as not everyone will know about their stealth plan.

Will start dialing again tomorrow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

way off base. fantasy land comes to mind.
    Perhaps some education on the subject will be helpful to you in understanding the depth and breadth of the illegal alien problem in the United States:

"Since the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, Congress has passed seven amnesties:

"1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for over 2.7 million illegal aliens

"2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens

"3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994

"4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America

"5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti

"6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens

"7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens
    http://www.endillegalimmigration.com/Hi ... ndex.shtml

The source of the history on amnesties was provided by NumbersUSA. They are both a matter of law and public record.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Greg in La reporting for duty!

I called John McCain's 3 offices in Tempe, Prescott, and Washington DC office. I asked staffer what is McCain's stand on illegal immigration and Amnesty. All staffers who answered telephone said "He does not have a written answer on this." One said her computer was broke.

I replied "Come on sir, McCain's been our Senator and doesn't have a statement on illegals or Amnesty...He is why we are in trouble....he is why you and I will be living in a 3rd world country waiting for illegals to come to front of line to receive welfare benefits...He needs to stand up for Americans."

Thank you Americaneagle1. Great message to John McCain and staff.

Good to see you Greg in LA.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been getting form emails letters back saying they will get back to me with a response as soon as possible...some have come back with a thank you they like hearing from me yada yada yada...I got 1 that said I wasn't in his district and only responds to his constitutants that was Senator Lindsey Graham..here it is.

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate the opportunity to hear from you.

Due to the large volume of mail I receive, I regret that I am only able to respond personally to inquiries from South Carolinians.

As we continue our work in the 111th Congress, I look forward to supporting our troops in the War on Terror, repairing our economy and creating jobs, strengthening Social Security, lowering the tax burden on American families, and making the federal government more accountable and efficient.

If your correspondence pertains to a scheduling request, please fax your request to (202) 224-3808.

Sincerely,

Lindsey Graham
    Some I marked no response needed back. I just wanted them to get the message..some are still coming in,and some said I needed to contact my own Senators...and I got one back mentioning the census....from Tom Udall....nothing about the amnesty vote....

Kathyet

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567