Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

done

done and done

I also contacted many of our democratic leaders to remind them the people are watching and if they vote for amnesty, they vote themselves out of a job

Great work team! Keep the heat on them and let us know what you are hearing back from these offices.

See if you can find out the ratio of calls FOR vs AGAINST Amnesty at this time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the extra kick in the pants, W.

Faxing and calling now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent e-mial to John McCain opposing Amnesty. Senator don't even consider moving the illegals to front of line to receive welfare while illegal is waiting for citizenship on guise of permanent visitor status.

My daughter sent e-mail to McCain & So Carolina Senator saying stop Amnesty!
    My husband sent e-mail to McCain & So Carolina Senator saying stop Amnesty!

We all will continue callingother Senators free from our cellphones.

Re: done

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    done and done

I also contacted many of our democratic leaders to remind them the people are watching and if they vote for amnesty, they vote themselves out of a job
    I am starting to call and will remind them not only will they be out of a job, but possibly out of a country since supporting this massive foreigner presence in the US is treason. Confederate President Jefferson Davis was a former US Senator and was jailed for treason after the Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Are there supposed to be links for the contact information?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation." Ronald Reagan "SAVE AMERICA, DEPORT CONGRESS." Judy
    and reagan is the last president who granted amnesty. the reasons our economy is in the shape it is is first republicans, and secondly illegal aliens.

ZIPCODES

Here'ye Here'ye for those of us calling 40 or more( R) Senators, I was told by a staffer that if your zip code is not in that Senators area that the staffer will NOT pass on your input!
    When I pressed her as to the obvious why aspect, she directed me to tell my own Senator, I told her my name was JOE AMERICAN and that she should pass it on regardless of what state I was from.
    I called every R Senator in the list. Never Give Up whoorahhh

Done what I can for now. Gotta get some work work done.

I am sending each one of them an email...

Kathyet

pappy wrote:

...I told her my name was JOE AMERICAN and that she should pass it on regardless of what state I was from.
    I called every R Senator in the list. Never Give Up whoorahhh
    Thank you for doing that pappy. Legislation impacts every American as you most correctly point out. Amnesty, health care, every vote of every lawmaker counts.

We appreciate the zip code tip too.

Welcome to Alipac.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast