Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    I have called and emailed today and I will be at it tomorrow!!!! Let's keep roaring and saying NO again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I have called and emailed today and I will be at it tomorrow!!!! Let's keep roaring and saying NO again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes lets keep ROARING until they listen, We WILL NOT GIVE UP AND WE WILL NOT GIVE IN!

SoSad wrote:

Thanks again GeorgiaPeach!!
    Very welcome. I could hardly stand it. Email them along.

Watch these too. They are great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NumbersUSA# ... 5Fy3MVivLs

http://www.youtube.com/user/NumbersUSA# ... gK2AlN3Hiw

http://www.youtube.com/user/NumbersUSA# ... _jjDABMmPA

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    MOD DELETE

What's the matter? Couldn't find a sense of humor this early in the morning?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Thanks for the link

Emailed him already.
    We the People. You the Invader

April
    Another day to make a difference!!! LET KEEP MAKING OUR VOICES HEARD PATRIOTS!!!! UNITED WE STAND!!!!

Senator Alexander (R-TN) office spoken with. Now on to the next.

Called Sen Corker's office. Clerk tried to cut me off after 1st sentence. Told him I would like to say why i feel this way. Clerk apologized and decided to listen to the rest of William's prepared statement (at the beginning of this thread). Apparently Sen. Corker's phone's are smoking because I was put on hold at first. However, both my Senator's have been put on notice.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStateVoter
    Called Sen Corker's office. Clerk tried to cut me off after 1st sentence. Told him I would like to say why i feel this way. Clerk apologized and decided to listen to the rest of William's prepared statement (at the beginning of this thread). Apparently Sen. Corker's phone's are smoking because I was put on hold at first. However, both my Senator's have been put on notice.
    They know how the American People feel about this issue. Believe me, they watch the polls and they are painfully aware of exactly where the people stand on this. We have had to fight with them over and over on this and still they try to ram this and other unwanted garbage down the throats of the People. To me this would indicate that they have some motive other than representing the will of the American People and keeping faith to their oaths of office. It is soooo frustrating though because come election time they keep getting re-elected. Case in point: Lindsissy Grahamnesty.

These are globalist puppets who have sinister motives for what they do and either the people are too stupid to vote them out of else the elections are RIGGED. If it is the former then the stupid people deserve what they are bringing down upon themselves. They don't deserve to live in a great country as America. If it is the latter, then we need to take the remedy of the founding fathers. Freedom is NOT Free.

I told Graham's office that Obama had broken his promise to secure our borders---even according to his own DHS statements. Staffer said that was what Graham was going to discuss. Obama will NEVER fulfill his promise to, first, secure our borders. Graham shouldn't even be talking to him. What a fake!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast