Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Offices for John McCain. I called and left voice message in Washinton.

Phoenix Office:

5353 North 16th Street
    Suite 105
    Phoenix, AZ 85016
    Main: (602) 952-2410
    Fax: (602) 952-8702
    Prescott Office:

122 North Cortez Street
    Suite 108
    Prescott, AZ 86301
    Main: (92 445-0833
    Fax: (92 445-8594
    Tempe Office:

4703 South Lakeshore Drive
    Suite 1
    Tempe, AZ 85282
    Main: (480) 897-6289
    Fax: (480) 897-8389
    Tucson Office:

407 West Congress Street
    Suite 103
    Tucson, AZ 85701
    Main: (520) 670-6334
    Fax: (520) 670-6637
    Washington Office:

241 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Main: (202) 224-2235
    Fax: (202) 228-2862

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Trip down memory lane with Graham and McCain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2duZZ1yGw

I am on it!!!GRRRRRRR!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"Tell the bigots to shut up." (Lindsey Graham) All I get from that video, is to tell Senator Lindsey Graham and Senator John McCain to "shut up," as they said to the American people. Senator Graham also says in the video that Senator McCain and Ted Kennedy influenced him. "They got it started."

What is Graham saying, that anyone, anywhere can call themselves Americans, just because they land on our soil.

Do these politicians attend functions, parties, soirees, that require invitation only invites? What about "rsvp"? Well Senators, could we extend the "invitation only" idea to the important issue of immigration? Isn't that what legal immigration is currently- you get invited? Next time you have a party, can everyone come?

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John McCain...Campagin e-mail direct link!
    info@friendsofjohnmccain.com

Tell him to pass the message to his friend Gramnasty in you e-mail! That way Lindsay will get the message from all directions.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    John McCain...Campagin e-mail direct link!
    info@friendsofjohnmccain.com

Tell him to pass the message to his friend Gramnasty in you e-mail! That way Lindsay will get the message from all directions.
    Thanks SOSAD, LET KEEP ROARING PATRIOTS, TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Done.

I will make all of the calls that I possibly can! My daughter lived at Fort Huachuca, Az. for a number of years until about 15 years ago. I used to visit fairly frequently. It WAS some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen! Another daughter whose husbands relatives live there now, have told them how terrible this "Illegal Immigrant Invasion" really is. I have also seen pictures of the landscape around there and it is sickening! The illegals go through there and there is feces, and urine, and garbage, and debris for miles in every direction! Add to this the drug trade and killings and you have a recipe for disaster for the entire country! Why the entire country? Because they then invade our northern, eastern, and middle west areas in droves!
    Many other southern states have suffered this fate also! McCain who was a hero for our country when young has become a traitor in old age!

Yes W, they are liars!! And dumb ones too...they are not even smart enough to make sure their staffers have a strong cohesive message to give to constituents. It's great ammunition for guys like JD Hayworth.

April
    Skipper your post reminds me of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZJQT9tC ... r_embedded

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast