Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm on it, too. I'm already fired up today over the failure of Senator Jorgenson's bill S1303.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you April! actually watched several of those just now and appreciate
    your giving me the location! The one on L.A. does resemble the countryside
    in Arizona and other border states quite a bit! It is absolutely sickening!
    Thanks again! I intend to pass the info on to others who are interested in these problems as well. Skipper0

Also we need to work on those who are not fortunate enough to be getting Alipac alerts and let them know what's going on with THEIR U.S. Senator who is up for re-election this year. I am very serious about making up signs and standing out by the traffic. It will be a good way to wake up those who simply don't pay enough attention or who don't have access to the internet and sites like this one and others in this fight.

All I know is that when I bring this idea up to my Senators' staffers, they start to stammer and studder and they DO NOT want this to happen AT ALL. If the last election taught us anything it should be that we don't want uninformed voters out there cancelling out OUR votes. Let's inform them. If this could become commonplace throughout the country, then I just think that these " sell-out " Senators would have to think twice before actually going in for a vote and proving the " sign holders " right about them. We should start doing this all over the country. It is our right to do it and we don't need anyone's permission or cooperation. We can do it on our own and It might inspire others to follow our lead especially in today's political climate. I believe that this would cause a BUNCH of democrats to turn their backs on amnesty and then when the election comes around, we vote them out anyway for ever even considering it.

The TEA PARTIES were not enough, time to turn up the HEAT!!

I found these videos from today. They were promised action and there will be consequences for inaction they say.

This is where a lack of immigration enforcement for 20 plus years, leaves us now. Threats, and more demands.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-190529.html

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

obama mcain

(MOD EDIT) THE ILLEGAS ARE HERE AND OUR GOVERMENT IS BLIND TO IT ALL. IT IS TO THE POINT WHERE WE HAVE TO SPEAK UP .

I'm picking up some poster boards and magic markers TONIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    I'm picking up some poster boards and magic markers TONIGHT.
    Way to go "Bostwitz"!! this is what it will take this time, we must be loud and demanding just as they are but louder, at least we are getting ahead of their DC march on 3/21
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

E-mailed Graham's office!

I just e-mailed Lindsey Graham's office!
    I'll call to follow up tommorrow afternoon!
    Hiya!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I found these videos from today. They were promised action and there will be consequences for inaction they say.

This is where a lack of immigration enforcement for 20 plus years, leaves us now. Threats, and more demands.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-190529.html

Psalm 91
    Everyone watch the video's GeorgiaPeach posted the link for....they will really get you motivated

Thanks again GeorgiaPeach!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper0
    Thank you April! actually watched several of those just now and appreciate
    your giving me the location! The one on L.A. does resemble the countryside
    in Arizona and other border states quite a bit! It is absolutely sickening!
    Thanks again! I intend to pass the info on to others who are interested in these problems as well. Skipper0

You are welcome!

Here is an Arizona one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ-HwYE_ ... r_embedded

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast