Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now I'm hearing that Obama is probably going to address "immigration reform" sooner as a result of the Arizona law. Boy, is Barry the O about to get a smackdown!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Please stop calling them "illegal"

Here's what you should call them:
    1.) CRIMINAL aliens or;
    2.) Border-jumping CRIMINALS

If you keep saying "illegal" then I guarantee you that some moronic Liberal, er, uh, I mean, Progressive, will say this: "Ooooo! Oooooo! If we can just drop the "il" from "illegal" why then, they'll be "legal"!"

That's how stupid they are. And you know it.

Phoenix Immigration Riot

Fairly good footage, and further reason why Governor Brewer signed the Immigration Bill. These people demonstrate why they make horrible citizens, and attacking the police was another of their illegal criminal, and stupid acts. I agree with the other comments: these clowns should have been rounded up immediately and sent to work camps. It is what their countries to us. Let them solve the economic problems in their own countries and stop destroying our nation's economy and environment. I can not feel sorry for these invaders, and their anchor babies are illegal as well, and the false interpretation of our Constitution and Bill of Rights is getting very old. These people entered my nation illegally, and we can not reward them by granting citizenship to them or their children. We have national and state laws that prevent people from profiting from crime, and this too needs to be enforced. Like it has been said: "Get out of my country, or a Civil War will come."

We must all work very diligently to lobby our legislators to stop amnesty before the November elections.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Surprised the Democrats aren't calling for a ban on water bottles, well actually the are aren't they?
    Water bottles don't kill, illegal aliens do!

"Small riot"

Now if some of the bottle throwers at this "peaceful rally" had been wearing tea party paraphernalia, this would have been national / international news.

Now if some of the bottle throwers at this "peaceful rally" had been wearing tea party paraphernalia, this would have been national / international news.
    That would have been a dream come true for the liberal media, their little legs might have "tingled".

Welcome, TheDave.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure hope the federal government stays out of Arizona's business. The feds solution to this would be to grant amnesty to all the illegals, making them legal and saying "problem solved". What Arizona did will eventually drive all the illegals to other states, then it will be up to them to do the same. I certainly hope that happens, but while Obama is in it probably won't because I believe he is illegal himself.

riots & the media

The media is instructed to play down these events - Americans still say "who would do the farm work". I live in a major city, we don't have farms here yet we have 150,000 jobs taken by illegals -every illegal woman has 3 & 4 kids on welfare with no man paying support as he lives with them or around the corner. They are renting properties and put 25 more people than the legal limit allows, turning apartments into brothels, selling drugs, selling food out of shopping carts - it is disgusting - laws do not pertain to them. This is truly a takeover of our country - to turn it into the cesspools they have made in their own countries.

I am trying to find a news clip or in print that obama came out at the march a few weeks ago and told the crowds (that were holding hateful sign towards europeans that set up the rules to make this the great country it is), "I will push amnesty thru for you" Anybody have a link to that report?

Illegal immigration

During this riot the police should have started right then to gather up all the illegals to send them back to Mexico where they belong! This is the United States of America and NOT the United States of Mexico. These people are here illegally and that says it all right there "ILLEGAL" look it up in the dictionary. We do have legal ways to come into the United States and become a citizen use them!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast