Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by reader7272
    The mob was pretty big but am I the only one who noticed the bad splicing job? Watch from about 15 to 26 seconds and then from about 42 to 54 seconds and it is the exact same footage of the cops. Same tree, same male in a yellow t=shirt just behind and to the left of the female cop with blonde ponytail.
    I think her hair should be pulled into a knot or something With hair that long all someone has to do was grab it and she would be yanked down.
    These illegals rioting are bad enough that the footage does not need enhanced to make it look worse.
    I hope AZ. is followed by other border states.
    There has been legislation introduced in my state and it is not a border state.
    We are all being invaded.
    You are correct about the hair. You have to put it up in Miami Dade PD's policy. Some of the African American officer had weaves and put them in a pony tail. They learned the hardway about your hair getting pulled when the weave was actually pulled off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the AZ bill is not killed and becomes a success, you can bet TX won't be far behind!! TX is already planning a similar bill and other bills to file for the 2011 TX Legislative Session that begins in January.

All Texans must be ready and prepared to back up their district reps and senators when these bills come up next year. No more blocking of these bills by rogue Democrats and RINO's as was done in the 2009 Session!! The 2011 TX Session could be do or die, and that's why it is so important that Americans support the AZ bill and make sure it survives the attacks from LaRaza, MALDEF, the other open border activists, and most of all, by the "misguided" Obama and Washington!!!

The federal government fell down on its job to secure the borders and protect our country from invasion and we can no longer trust or depend on them to "take care of business." GO ARIZONA....AND GOOD LUCK!!! AND DON'T BACK DOWN TO OBAMA AND HIS WASHINGTON ILLEGAL ENABLERS!!! THEY ARE THE CAUSE....NOT THE SOLUTION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reader7272
    to the left of the female cop with blonde ponytail.
    I think her hair should be pulled into a knot or something With hair that long all someone has to do was grab it and she would be yanked down.
    This is why Roman Army soldiers started cutting their hair, before then no men cut their hair.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama and his aunt are illegal here in USA, both of them are from Kenya, Africa. That's the reason why [mod edit] Obama defends his position regarding the illegal aliens.
    Obama, where is you B/C? You're a real impostor!!!
    You and your aunt should be the first deported people from America!

I sure don't understand the media they call the tea party protests a bunch of crazies when they are citizens in the street protesting but when illegals who are not citizens and have broken our laws coming here, have faudulent papers, have taken benefits that weren't theirs to take, it's ok for them to throw bottles and scream and they are demanding the government to protect their rights! I ask what rights?

[quote="ALIPAC"]That big display of mass violence on their part could really hurt their Federal legislation push on Monday if the word gets out enough.

Ya know, this is a BIG DEAL, but it is not a big riot.

It is a big sign of big trouble, but a big riot....... man, some of that was seen after Hurricane Katrina........

KWIM?

This is not a BIG RIOT.

We need to be realistic and call things what they are.

And we need to be realistic and NOT call things what they are not.

Again, this is trouble. And yes, it indicates some of the hostility and lack of self-government skills on the part of the demonstrators - which IS A BIG DEAL.

But IT IS NOT A BIG RIOT.

The fact that illegal alien supporters showed any violence towards police and Americans over this bill is a big negative for their side.

W

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION LEGISLATION - SOLUTION

Had the federal government performed THEIR DUTY since December 7th, 1941, we wouldn't HAVE these problems!

Consider that if our borders were PROTECTED, there WOULDN'T BE ANY ILLEGALS HERE BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T GET IN!

How many of you dumb-masses are going to have to dwell on common sense before you realize IT'S FREE, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Now, YOU want to whine about being a MINORITY?
    TRY MY MINORITY IF YOU HAVE THE BACKBONE!
    http://Marines.com
    Semper Fidelis America!

http://OathKeepers.org
    http://MinutemanHQ.com

I'm really tired of these illegal invaders parading around Phoenix, claiming and demanding rights to which they were never entitled. This isn't their homeland, and if they want their rights, that's where they need to go to get them! They break our laws the instant they set the first foot across our borders uninvited, undocumented. Then they move into our towns and cities and avail themselves of a full array of social services, at taxpayer expense, and that's if they don't become involved in other criminal acts such as violent crimes and drug running. And to add insult to injury, while living off taxpayer money here, they're funneling unimaginable amounts of money back into Mexico. That, I suspect, is the real root of the Mexican government's protest of this law, not concern for the ones who are Mexican citizens, and not all who cross from Mexico are; many are there illegally too, before coming here. So many nations have told us "Yankee go home". I think it's past time we say "Chicano go home!" Granting them citizenship in reward for breaking our laws and stealing from us just doesn't seem like the correct action to be taken here, and I heartily applaud our state legislature and Governor Brewer for this new law! It's long overdue.
    Fair winds and following seas

Comprehensive Immigration Reform

I get so tired of hearing....Congress failed to act...That is completely false. When the McCain-Kennedy Amnesty bill went before Congress, They debated, the American people loudly said NO AMNESTY. Both Democrats and Republicans voted the will of the people. Amnesty Failed! How many times must we say....NO AMNESTY?

We have our work cut out for us but with God's will we can again save our country from 3rd world status.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast