Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL see how they "LOVE our country"

Our peaceful tea parties of THOUSANDS get demonized by Obama and illegal immigrants get protected and defended. LOOK what happens when we decide to actually enforce the law!!! THEY START A RIOT. Because THAT is what these vicious, hateful people do. They HATE us and will USE us for as long as they can, and what we don't give them they will take by robbing us or killing us, like that poor rancher. I hope EVERY STATE follows suit and I applaud and THANK Gov. Brewer for standing strong in the face of THIS!!!!

If immigrants cared about being American they would SUPPORT and HELP the police and do ANYTHING to apprehend the illegals, but OF COURSE THEY DON'T!!! NO amnesty, send them BACK, I don't care if they're families are here or not, they purposely come and have 10 babies so they can get citizenship and know every trick in the book to get free EVERYTHING. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!! NOW!

And it is REPREHENSIBLE that a sitting President would not defend a Governor's action to enforce our laws, this man is a monster. He WANTS to turn everybody against each other! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!

This was clearly not a "small" riot and all the more reason that we don't want illegal scumbags in our country. This is how they act. I guess they have gotten by with breaking the law for so long, they can't handle it when someone actually does their job and tries to enforce the law. They should have had a much bigger presence of the police and perhaps even some military. And I agree......where was ICE? They could have started enforcing those new "old" laws right away by making some significant arrests and started some deportation processes. And as for the kids who walked out of school just to show themselves........who cares!! They are acting as big a fool as the rest of the PC idiots. The school should tell them to not bother returning.

What AZ Citizens & Americans citizens can keep doing....

What AZ Citizens & Americans citizens across the country can keep doing is find out if businesses near them are using Everify & pressuring those that arent using Everify!
    http://bit.ly/cKzq3r
    I put AZ in the Everify business look up, over 35,000 businesses in AZ are on the Everify system. That is quite a bit.

The ACLU say's..." I think this Bill violates the Constitution"

Well, I say, I think Illegal Immigration violates the Constitution!
    ------------------------

Welcome Newbies!

The IA's and thier supporters are not used to being told "NO". When they finally are told no - they have a tantrum. I think this is to our advantage and I expect it to get worse. I woudn't want to be anywhere near PHX or LA right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Always for Law and Order, Never for Discrimination.

The Passage of the Arizona Legislation pushes Illegal Immigration to the forefront of National News.

I am in this fight to protect my Country from foriegn incursion, in this case Illegal Aliens simply put, invading my Country. In this regard the new Arizona Law will be a boon to that State and an example to our Country.

The other side of the Legislation is that Arizona must protect the rights of its very large population of American Citizens who are of Hispanic, or Native American origin, recently, or distantly. I stand by my fellow Americans regardless of their color, or distant, or not so distant family origins.

I firmly believe that we all need to get rid of hyphenations entirely and just be Americans.

Hurray for Law and Order, confusion to those breaking the Law.

America for Americans, one and all!

if this were us citizens throwing bottles at police we would have been demonized by Obama himself. yet we wont here a word from him about this display of illegals protesting in a country that they have entered illegally, breaking every rule they want with no recourse for there actions i myself am fed up with this administration and its corrupt ways. i give kudos to this lady for having the b#lls to do something that the balless men in the congress and senate cant seem to do!!!

Someone should have been there approaching the press crews with a sign saying

oppose illegal immigration
    and amnesty for illegals
    log onto NumbersUSA.com
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

illegal immigration...................

I think all the other states should get on board and sign the same thing. (moderator edited out personal info)

Barry Soetoro, Jorge Boosh, Juan McAmnesty, Lindsissy Grahamnesty, Nazi Pelousi, the late captain of the Chappaquittic swim team, Harry "they smell bad" Reid and numerous other politicians on EVERY level of gubmint have the blood of many many many American Citizen victims of IA's on THEIR HANDS. When our "leaders" have turned on the citizenry in favor of the agendas of their globalist owners and operators then it is time to take the remedies prescribed by the founding fathers.

They hate this country, they hate this country's citizens, and they have declared war upon us using foreign invaders as their army. There's one word that sums it up pretty well and it was considered by the founders to be the worst crime any American can ever commit......TREASON!!! Let's just call it like it is. This invasion is NOT about raising the standard of living of the third world invaders, it's about lowering the standard of living of Americans to third world status. This country is involved in a HOT bloody war but only one side is fighting it............

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast