Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Over the last few years I have received several plees for money couched as a survey supposedly wanting my opinon on the top 25 issues facing the country. Not one of them included immigration in the list, which is my number one hot button.

I didn't complete the surveys nor donate any money, but did return the literature in the postage paid envelopes with a note letting them know that I wouldn't donate a nickel to the national party nor would I renew my Republican National Party membership.

I also told them that I was not going to give money to them because they would distrubute it to Republican tratiors such as Graham, McCain, Snow, Hatch, Spector, Collins, Stephens, Chaffee, Coleman etc.

I received hundreds of phone solicitions, but the only ones I sent money to were individual candidates that I thought had a resonable chance of winning. .... Nyle (MOD EDIT) Hot Springs, Ark.

Welcome to ALIPAC Nyle!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyle
    Over the last few years I have received several plees for money couched as a survey supposedly wanting my opinon on the top 25 issues facing the country. Not one of them included immigration in the list, which is my number one hot button.

I didn't complete the surveys nor donate any money, but did return the literature in the postage paid envelopes with a note letting them know that I wouldn't donate a nickel to the national party nor would I renew my Republican National Party membership.

I also told them that I was not going to give money to them because they would distrubute it to Republican tratiors such as Graham, McCain, Snow, Hatch, Spector, Collins, Stephens, Chaffee, Coleman etc.
    Congratulations. That's exactly what I've been doing. I hope one of these days they'll notice that there are a lot of us out here.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

I would just LOVE to know how many of us were doing this! I used to use their survey to scribble my own "ideas" of what they could be doing in large BLACK CAPITAL LETTERS using a permanent marker. I even scribbled outside on the envelope that I sent back with their "survey". I must have sent one back to them about every two months! Apparently they never "got it!"
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    It irritates me when people don't vote. I certainly understand thier reasons for it, but in my opinion if you don't vote-its kind of like being a dead weight. It doesn't help anything.
    The sad thing is I caught flak for announcing that I would be voting third party - Baldwin - from all the GOPers out in the Blogosphere. They were more hateful and angry that I wasn't voting for McCain than if I had announced that I wasn't voting at all.
    You should be able to vote how you want.
    It was just so important that Obama NOT get in, now look what we have to deal with.

This year was a vote against Obama for me. I hate McCain too.
    The 3rd party voters would have taken it from Obama...... I am a Ron Paul addict myself.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678