Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saddam Hussein was one of the worst forms of human life, however he hated Iran and killed alquaida terrorists on the spot. Now we will probably lose Iraq to Iran as the new Iraq leaders are getting cozy with Iran... now that the US is bankrupt from fighting this absurd war. Iran has much more to offer Iraq than we do.

Quote Originally Posted by ppa_founder
    William,
    Not bad, but I think you assign way too much weight to the GOP imploding on themselves (though they certainly did) in this election rather than giving MUCH more weight to the Main Stream (Scream) Media (MSM). If any election was ever stolen by a special interest group, it was this one and everyone in this country should wake up to the real assault that is happening on the democracy crafted by the founding Fathers.

Cheers,
    MAC
    It's almost criminal the way the mainstream media distorts its coverage to favor liberal candidates. Special interest group is a great term for them, although I don't understand what's in for them and how they got to be the spokesmen for the left.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Then I don't understand how you can claim that the war was for oil. Based on what evidence?

There are several articles which discuss this possibility. You have to face this, I hope. There was no other justifiable reason to invade Iraq. They had nothing to do with 9/11. They were not near as much of a threat as Korea or Iran... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03677.html

Do a google search on it and you'll bring up several.

Oh, and by the way; grab your checkbook

As a nation, we're on the hook for $52 trillion -- that represents an invisible mortgage of nearly $450,000 held by every household in America.

My question is answered

I was wondering why John McCain would allow this assault on Sarah Palin to go on and on, well he is a slime ball after all. I was one of those voters that held my nose and voted for Mccain even tho I was sick about it, the only bright spot was a real go getting in Governor Palin.
    Message to John McCain be a man and stop the attacks on your running mate, if you had been half the man she is a woman you might have pulled it off. to bad, Shame on you.

Message to John McCain be a man and stop the attacks on your running mate, if you had been half the man she is a woman you might have pulled it off. to bad, Shame on you.
    I am so with you on that. I read a good bit out this today, and learned that those in the McCain campaign using Palen as the scapegoat could only do so under his direction. These high level campaign staffers would never work in Washington again if they did this on their own, and without direction from the top. And of course, as you mentioned, McCain has not come out swinging at those who have condemned his running mate.... which is further proof he is the devil behind the plan.

Ignore that woman behind the curtain (Dianne), poor woman must have FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE. Phil and ppa use her own logic to debunk your claims. And if she really has a "son"......poor child!

mkeltec
    ALIPAC New Recruit! says:

Ignore that woman behind the curtain (Dianne), poor woman must have FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE. Phil and ppa use her own logic to debunk your claims. And if she really has a "son"......poor child!
    Do you mind retyping your comments, in a manner in which one can understand what you are saying?

Yep! I would mind.
    Is this your quote from 6 Nov. 2008?
    "Well this has been in the works since Daddy Bush... The Bush family earned all their wealth from money laundering for the Nazi's during WWII."
    9/11 conspiracy as well no doubt. No need to discuss, you've tipped your hand.

Bravo W,

Just as my post last week described, John McCain and the lame Republicrats have stolen the identity of the conservetive republicans and therefore given REPUBLICANS a bad name, its time to clean house.

I think the best way the Old Conservetive Republicans counld rebuild the party is by merging with the constitution party (since they seem to have Conservetive Republican values like country first) or start a new party called THE NEW REPUBLICANS (Putting America First) Same values as the conservetive republicans, just a new slogan.

We need to get rid of the old school Republican hacks that screwed up the party, people like Rush, Newt and Hannity, they were all for pushing McCain while at the same time saying he stinks, but expected us to hold our noses and vote for him. With the Mass Media influence these so called Republican Bull horns have, they had other choices for conservetive republicans like Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin but refused to offer these great candidates one minute of air time or promotion.
    Maybe its because these candidates aren't into playing favorites or stroking the media personalities with lavish compliments or exclusives but I for the life of me can't figure out why RUSH would sit there day after day and berait McCain, then ask me to go vote for him when there is another candidate out there that believes in the constitution of these United States. Sorta makes me sick sometimes to hear RUSH read and talk about the constitution with such passion and then he just ignores candidates that want to uphold the very article he reads and professes to love. I'm sure RUSH does love the constitution, but why won't he support a candidate that believes the same as he?

Somnething sounds fishy doesn't it?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast