Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Thread: We want to hear from you about Obama's amnesty decree overthrow of our Republic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am angrily disappointed in the entire Washington establishment about the President's announcement of Nov. 20,2014 concerning illegal aliens in the USA!.

American voters must overcome naiveté on this issue. The President is winning because he has a plan and is putting it into action. The Republican response thus far clearly demonstrates one of two things. They have no plan to combat this President (P-wap = party without a plan) or they are on his side but are desperately trying to conceal it from voters. I suspect it is the latter. history forward from 1986 strongly demonstrates that they support aliens and amnesties over Americans.

Since Obama announced that this was coming the p-waps have had at least 5 months to develop a combat plan, which could have been announced by this morning in a joint news conference of House and Senate p-wap leadership. Several p-waps have made a hodge-podge of suggestions. but suggestions are not a plan of concentrated efforts. Thus, the President is winning with his plan and the p-waps are serving us nothing concrete while laughing at us in secret P-wap caucuses.

The President's EO is slap in the face of all the children raped by aliens, those killed by aliens, women abused, etc. The P-waps inability to plan is approval of the slap and compounds the pain of those that have been dreadfully wronged by aliens AND both major parties.

Americans must defeat their personal naiveté, admit that a two party system has become a vehicle for treating voters as patsies, and defeat that system, or as Americans did in 1776, openly revolt.

Revolt, civil disobedience, etc. may not be options available to the American side or the alien's side any longer without very dire consequences. If 4-5 million people lost their "temporary" reprieve from deportation, that is a huge number to become disobedient/combative. If Americans did, it also would be ugly, unfortunately. Either scenario gives the President cause to put us under martial law. He achieves his Kingship because P-waps had no plan to save America for Americans!

It all might have been avoided if we had strongly opposed the amnesty of 1986. Now we need a plan to prevent further destruction of American culture and Constitutional law! And we NEED that PLAN quickly, so that predisposed that we can wait for P-waps to discover that plan.

I truly fear for our country. This president and his administration are doing everything possible to divide the American people and destroy everything that has made America great. Ferguson, MO, pseudo-amnesty for millions that have come here and broken our laws, redistribution of wealth via ACA, government bullying by the IRS, EPA, FBI, etc. He really is pushing for martial law.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicCity View Post
    Judy, the book entitled The Mask of Sanity, by Hervey M. Cleckley, will answer many of your questions.
    Thank you MagicCity! I will find the book and read it. The title sounds exactly like what we're dealing with.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The President has once again misrepresented the security of the border in a pretty speech that is reminiscent of the speeches that he gave on the lead up to Obamacare. We now know that those statements were untrue. That illegal foreign nationals would not be included in Obamacare is another false statement as we know that they are, in fact, receiving benefits and there is no movement to remove them from the roles. Obama's own HHS Secretary has publicly stated that if the family has "mixed" immigration status that it will not be checked.

As we know the truth was not told then and it is not being told now.

Mr Obama has refused to enforce the current immigration laws, manipulated the rules for border enforcement to give a 50 mile safe zone from the border to interior and has no regard for the US citizens that have lost their lives and homes because of his rule changes that favor illegal foreign nationals over US citizens.

Mr Obama's claim that criminal illegals, and gang members will not qualify is belied by the fact that his administration has released criminal illegal aliens into the US population at will.

At no time during his speech did he address the cost to taxpayers to implement his agenda, and the special "deals" that the illegals will receive at the expense of Us citizens. To allow illegals to continue to stay here and produce children for and on welfare and collect large tax credits is unacceptable.

As far as paying taxes and having a background check is concerned, the taxes would be negative to the cost and the government has failed to do the necessary background checks in the past, so the there is no credibility.

Obama is not the the ruler of this country, the people are and they have spoken and said "No" What part of no has the Obama administration failed to understand?
    Last edited by Newmexican; 11-25-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I am absolutely livid but not surprised. This has been obama's goal all along to take the making of laws away from our Congress and make himself the king. We are no longer a democratic republic with a CONSTITUTION, we are a monarchy/dictatorship, and all the people sitting on the sidelines for so long hopefully now see what it has gotten them!!

Of course, the really outrageous thing is that there are people out there DEFENDING this tyrant!!

Now, the only thing that can stop him is CONGRESS if they will do the job they were elected to do!!! And if they don't, we need to recall them and put them in stocks at their state capitols!!! ( LOL!!! I'd love to see that!)

It is up to WE THE PEOPLE to hold their feet to the fire and MAKE them do what they were elected to do. The Congressional switchboard must be overwhelmed! We must shut it down on an almost daily basis! We should even march to the Capitol by the thousands!! OR march to our own state capitols! The politicians and the media MUST NOT be able to ignore us!! Are we sheep, or ARE WE PATRIOTS?!!

If you've never listened to Patrick Henry's entire Liberty or Death speech, you owe it to yourself to do so. It is amazing how relevant it is today!

imblest
    Patrick Henry, Yes so so true for today!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Obama is intentionally trying to destroy our Republic. Every step he has enforced on American Citizen's can be found in the books of the Communist Party. He is using our children (Common Core Education) as Hitler used with his government schools. Obama is forcing his beliefs and self importance into our education system. The education system is teaching children that Government gives them their freedom, not the Constitution.

Obama has opened our country for an invasion of America, while he insist on calling them immigrants, has has paid for them to invade.

U.S. Constitution clearly states in Article IV, Section 4, "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

This is called High Treason and many in Congress are as guilty as Obama in this action to overthrow our Government, our Country, our Constitution and our freedom.

History will tell if Congress as a whole takes the right steps to respect the oath they gave upon entering into a Congressional seat within our government. Thus far, they have betrayed their oath, their country and American Citizen's!

How does congress or a president constitutionally give Amnesty to a invading force? We have been betrayed!

I have been livid and anxious in the weeks leading up to this. I tried to be hopeful but am not surprised at the end result of Obama's edict. I could not watch in it's entirety as I was so emotional. But I have since read the pertinent facts included. I am so heartsick for my country. I have spent much of last night and today feeling ill and afraid. I am fearful that this will not be stopped; that the Congress and the American people will not have the means to recind this travesty. I live in California and have seen the devastation of my state by these illegal criminals and my evil politicians. We are a state of "sanctuary cities" and our once beautiful state has in many areas been taken over. So goes the rest of the country if this is not stopped in its tracks.
    I fear for my children and their future. I have joined the fight with my time and money. I will try to continue to hope and fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mtarara View Post
    I have been livid and anxious in the weeks leading up to this. I tried to be hopeful but am not surprised at the end result of Obama's edict. I could not watch in it's entirety as I was so emotional. But I have since read the pertinent facts included. I am so heartsick for my country. I have spent much of last night and today feeling ill and afraid. I am fearful that this will not be stopped; that the Congress and the American people will not have the means to recind this travesty. I live in California and have seen the devastation of my state by these illegal criminals and my evil politicians. We are a state of "sanctuary cities" and our once beautiful state has in many areas been taken over. So goes the rest of the country if this is not stopped in its tracks.
    I fear for my children and their future. I have joined the fight with my time and money. I will try to continue to hope and fight.
    I can't imagine living in California! I am tired of all of this myself, and a bit fearful of what is to come, but I know we cannot give up on our great nation! Thank you for joining the fight--it is people like you who walk the talk who will make the difference! Our children are worth the fight!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Americans need to surround the White House, shout that traitor out of there and expose him for the traitor he is!

Then congress would hear us loud and clear that we are not going to stand for the over throw of our country! This must stop now or there will be a civil war here! We must take back our country!
    Last edited by Newmexican; 11-22-2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: language

If this isn't treason then you tell me what treason is. How much longer until this traitor overthrows the constitution and declares himself emperor or king? Impeachment and imprisonment is the only solution, no more weak lawsuits for his illegal unconstitutional acts that will go nowhere.. Only thing is I'm afraid the Republicant's won't have the guts simply because they are too afraid of being labeled a racist. Even Obonehead admitted he has no legal right to do this under the constitution, so he admits he's willingly committing an unlawful act. If Congress lets him get away with this, why even have a Congress at all? If Congress does nothing they are opening the door for one person rule. We have checks and balances for a reason and this jackass is suppose to be protecting the people of this country and the constitution. How is this unlawful act going to benefit anyone other than the illegals themselves and the corporations that profit from their existence in this country? He has no right to legislate, he only has the power and authority to enforce existing laws, not just the ones he only agrees with. IMO he's got to go, not just because I don't like him, but this is unforgiveable.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast