Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Thread: We want to hear from you about Obama's amnesty decree overthrow of our Republic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA WANTS TO BRING AMERICA TO IT'S KNEES AND HE WILL CONTINUE TO TRY AND DESTROY AMERICA UNTIL CONGRESS HAS THE GUTS TO INDICT OBAMA FOR HIS CRIMES OR IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY. IT IS MORE DANGEROUS TO KEEP OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE. HE IS SUCH A BIG FRAUD MARRIED TO A TRANSSEXUAL MICHELE WHO IS A MAN, ALONG WITH ALL HIS OTHER CRIMES INCLUDING TREASON ASSISTING OUR ENEMY.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 11-21-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Did he even mention that he'll be giving out work permits?

Unemployed Americans will face even stiffer competition.

I meant to mention that in my post. He must just have no inkling how these unemployed people feel! I would think he just made them all into enemies. Jobs are so important and to just give them away to noncitizens is a form of treason just by itself!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It all comes down to three simple words: MOTIVE, POWER, and GREED, and applies equally to Obama, the Democrats, and now the (worthless) GOP majority (sic).

ALL entities want POWER and their MOTIVES are driven by GREED.

Obama wants the POWER to completely destroy our Constitution and the Republicans are POWERLESS to stop him.

The Democrats want the POWER to eventually shape the USA into what is effectively a new Soviet Union State, with Marxists and Communists positioned to strip anything even resembling individual liberties from all of us.

The Republicans are driven and owned by the Chamber of Commerce, which ties their hands and feet, shuts their mouths, and sucks every ounce of integrity from their hollow shells because of GREED.

Where does that leave THE REST of us?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What are these 5 million immigrants going to cost our Nation each year? It will be $20-30 Billion or more. President Obama said that these illegals will now be contributing to our Nations tax base since they will now be paying income taxes. That’s a lie. These illegals are mostly low to no-income immigrants that will be on welfare and a huge drain on the entitlement system. The ones that actually are employed and have taxes taken out our their paychecks, will get ALL that money back at tax time because of earned income tax credits. So all these illegal immigrants will be no help. To make things worse, a large portion of their income is sent by Western Union directly back to relatives in Mexico (about $20 Billion in 2013) and not spent in the United States…

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    His speech was full of the lies and false rhetoric that has become the permanent graffiti of the pro-immigration movement that it plasters and embeds in our media like old drywall mud to bury the truth, hide the facts and conceal the damage caused by massive immigration into the United States. I don't know how to characterize in nice language the anomaly of these so-called leaders of a nation who sell out their own citizens in favor of foreign persons. Even dictators and emperors have never sunk that low at any time in history anywhere in the world. And to me, it makes no difference whether it's a President of the United States, a member of the US Congress, a State legislature or a Governor who makes this choice. This is a choice that is unacceptable and can not be tolerated by anyone who makes it.

What kind of people are they? Are they really so stupid as to not understand the dire impact, cost and consequences of excess immigration into the United States? Are they so without national souls that they don't know or care about the difference between a citizen of the United States and a foreign person? Are they such fake Christians that they want to exploit government to steal from one to give to another with other people's money, jobs and educations to get to heaven for "feeding the poor"? Are they mutants who can't think or process information the same way we do? Are they sociopaths who have no conscience and thus feel nothing when they impoverish their constituency and bankrupt our nation?

The only thing "broken" about our immigration system is the repetitive failure of these sociopathic mutants to do their jobs, enforce the law and protect the American People.

POTUS on Amnesty

Obama actually made me so mad, and ill, I had to switch channels as I couldn't stand another minute of his lies and agenda. Congress has passed numerous laws, only for the executive branch to ignore them for the last 60 years. Only IKE knew how to rid our country of this invasion of greed, waste, fraud, and scum. It can be done, it's easy, just impeach Obama for NOT doing his job. Or we need a lawyer for a class action suit to nail his sorry ass.
    Last edited by working4change; 11-21-2014 at 07:24 PM.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyCF View Post
    What are these 5 million immigrants going to cost our Nation each year? It will be $20-30 Billion or more. President Obama said that these illegals will now be contributing to our Nations tax base since they will now be paying income taxes. That’s a lie. These illegals are mostly low to no-income immigrants that will be on welfare and a huge drain on the entitlement system. The ones that actually are employed and have taxes taken out our their paychecks, will get ALL that money back at tax time because of earned income tax credits. So all these illegal immigrants will be no help. To make things worse, a large portion of their income is sent by Western Union directly back to relatives in Mexico (about $20 Billion in 2013) and not spent in the United States…
    I heard yesterday it's a whopping $113 Billion annually

A lot of people are reporting that what Obama had to say last night made them actually physically ill.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

from my email...

You want to hear from US? No one else is listening ! What do you want to hear? From a lot of pissed off people?

I have fought this long and hard... Since the time Obama came into office wanting the Dream Act passed. I rem getting up at 5 am , " I live in Orange County Ca " making phone calls to Senators across the US to there home offices and the DC offices . I did it daily for weeks. I rem being involved with the shut down of the DC phone lines when Obama tried to pull a Closure Vote on the Dream Act passing .
    Nothing has worked ! Its obvious politicians do what they want, regardless of what the people want. I'm a Registered Republican Conservative, but ashamed to admit it. The Republicans are spinless sissies.
    Nothing is worth this. When you see a President ignore, by pass the Constitution, Congress and will of the people. Its time to call him a Dictator... Will of the people is an absolute joke.
    Tonight , I'm going to the gym when this man comes on TV , " obama" I can't listen to the slop that is coming out of his mouth. I'm Done... and I'm serious about it ! God have mercy on my children and beyon! (Name Redacted) Orange County , Ca

Posting in places like this is great stress relief. If you are not also posting on your representatives sites, writing to them, calling them, faxing the, texting them then they have no idea what you expect of them. I come to places like this AFTER I am finished sending my daily faxes through numbersusa.com or any other site offering them. I go to each of my reps. personal sites on senate.gov and let them have my opinion. I write them letters. I call them....then I come out here and let off some steam. It works.....my congressman Ted Yoho has called my home twice in response to some of my contacts.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast