Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Thread: We want to hear from you about Obama's amnesty decree overthrow of our Republic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Welcome grin-n barrett! Glad to have you join us here and you are right we must be in touch with our reps on a daily basis if we are to keep them honest!

April
    Obama is not the the ruler of this country, the people are and they have spoken and said "No" What part of no has the Obama administration failed to understand?
    Obama is acting as a dictator, although in reality he is a puppet. If he is allowed to get away with this travesty, he and all those after him will act in the same manner. IMHO We are not the land of the free anymore or this would not have happened. We have to get our country back before it is turned into a 3rd world cess pool which is the goal of Obama and his comrades. We have no wiggle room, it is now or never, we are on the edge of the abyss and when we go over there is no coming back from it IMO.

April
    from my email...

You want to hear from US? No one else is listening ! What do you want to hear? From a lot of pissed off people?

I have fought this long and hard... Since the time Obama came into office wanting the Dream Act passed. I rem getting up at 5 am , " I live in Orange County Ca " making phone calls to Senators across the US to there home offices and the DC offices . I did it daily for weeks. I rem being involved with the shut down of the DC phone lines when Obama tried to pull a Closure Vote on the Dream Act passing .
    Nothing has worked ! Its obvious politicians do what they want, regardless of what the people want. I'm a Registered Republican Conservative, but ashamed to admit it. The Republicans are spinless sissies.
    Nothing is worth this. When you see a President ignore, by pass the Constitution, Congress and will of the people. Its time to call him a Dictator... Will of the people is an absolute joke.
    Tonight , I'm going to the gym when this man comes on TV , " obama" I can't listen to the slop that is coming out of his mouth. I'm Done... and I'm serious about it ! God have mercy on my children and beyon! (Name Redacted) Orange County , Ca
    There is alot of anger in this email, but also alot of truth. It is time to call him a Dictator.....the Republicans are spineless and I agree God have mercy on all those generations coming behind us. I certainly agree that what he has coming out of his mouth is slop and is not worth listening to..... what the writer needs to realize is if we do not continue to fight the golden years of our lives will be spent in the 3rd world cess pool, God have mercy on us as well.

What is that saying...." It is always darkest before dawn......

The regime wants us to give up, this is no time to stand down......
    Last edited by April; 11-22-2014 at 01:32 PM.

What do I Think?

At a minimum I would get my post censored if I were honest. I might be kicked off the forum. Censored version is Obama is a disgrace to our nation and the only thing worse than him are those who support him. I hope governors and state houses find ways to make illegals lives miserable.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Perhaps it is time for us to go after those powers behind these disposable and replaceable politician minions?

Perhaps ALIPAC should announce we are ceasing campaign, candidate, elections, and lobbying Congress campaigns because each of those have been rendered moot!

That would get some attention, but then what would our next move be perhaps? Clearly our supporters are going to be wary of pursuing the very things we have already done and won at!

We beat Amnesty in Congress and we beat amnesty in the elections and now we are being told there is another power not enumerated in our Constitution that is in control and that same power controls all of the top Republicans and Democrats as well as about all of the major networks and media outlets in our country!

This dark power we have to confront has us surrounded in many ways and at least when you comment here at ALIPAC you are not staring at the property of Obama minions like Mark Zuckerberg! We can never win on Facebook. We need you folks coming back here to the older school technologies where you have a better fighting chance and are spending your time on Patriot territory.

Obama tried to cite the bible, but notice he did not say the word Egypt, he just said we were all strangers once.

Well, Obama you old serpent. Many of us know exactly what kind of enemy you are.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Perhaps it is time for us to go after those powers behind these disposable and replaceable politician minions?

Perhaps ALIPAC should announce we are ceasing campaign, candidate, elections, and lobbying Congress campaigns because each of those have been rendered moot!

That would get some attention, but then what would our next move be perhaps? Clearly our supporters are going to be wary of pursuing the very things we have already done and won at!

We beat Amnesty in Congress and we beat amnesty in the elections and now we are being told there is another power not enumerated in our Constitution that is in control and that same power controls all of the top Republicans and Democrats as well as about all of the major networks and media outlets in our country!

This dark power we have to confront has us surrounded in many ways and at least when you comment here at ALIPAC you are not staring at the property of Obama minions like Mark Zuckerberg! We can never win on Facebook. We need you folks coming back here to the older school technologies where you have a better fighting chance and are spending your time on Patriot territory.

Obama tried to cite the bible, but notice he did not say the word Egypt, he just said we were all strangers once.

Well, Obama you old serpent. Many of us know exactly what kind of enemy you are.

W
    I personally think it is time for a good game of cowboys and illegals, but PC ness does not allow that.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

I cannot find proper words to say how disgusted I am with this action by the Usurper from Kenya, and I have no hope that Congress is going to do anything. They are going to bow to their Emperor and give a finger to the American people, like the bunch or cowards they are. What can WE THE PEOPLE do? We need a VOICE who can wake up the country, get us together and leads us to DC to demand our country back. I am a senior citizen, the US is my adopted country, and I am ready to go.

IMO the problem with Congress is that the Republican leadership wants to give their big money donors the surplus labor that they covet.

The new majority in Congress was using 'Bamacrats for cover, now they're just looking to fool the American people with meaningless lawsuits.

A short-term government funding bill and enacting Universal E-Verify would do more to shut off the next wave of illegal aliens.

I"m not holding my breath while waiting for the new majority to protect the American people.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    There is alot of anger in this email, but also alot of truth. It is time to call him a Dictator.....the Republicans are spineless and I agree God have mercy on all those generations coming behind us. I certainly agree that what he has coming out of his mouth is slop and is not worth listening to..... what the writer needs to realize is if we do not continue to fight the golden years of our lives will be spend in the 3rd world cess pool, God have mercy on us as well.

What is that saying...." It is always darkest before dawn......

The regime wants us to give up, this is no time to stand down......
    But on the bright side, Obama has unwittingly opened the door for massive passing of state immigration laws that can win court challenges by having proved to the courts that the states and citizens who foot the bill on immigration can not depend on the federal government to enforce immigration law.

Perhaps this will be the "dawn".
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad View Post
    IMO the problem with Congress is that the Republican leadership wants to give their big money donors the surplus labor that they covet.

The new majority in Congress was using 'Bamacrats for cover, now they're just looking to fool the American people with meaningless lawsuits.

A short-term government funding bill and enacting Universal E-Verify would do more to shut off the next wave of illegal aliens.

I"m not holding my breath while waiting for the new majority to protect the American people.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    I agree so when we stand back and look at the chess board, it's time for states to pass their own state immigration laws because the courts can no longer hang their hat on the argument that states can't because the feds do when it's clear and present that the feds don't and won't.

After all, we don't have to be all that smart to outwit a fool, or even a bunch of them. We just have to be diligent.
    Last edited by Judy; 11-22-2014 at 04:29 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast