Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you want to know about candidates?

Friends of ALIPAC,

Next week ALIPAC will launch our national candidate efforts. Our goal is to encourage and support candidates who are opposed to Amnesty and aligned with the super majority of Americans who want our existing immigration laws enforced.

We are pleased to report that we have heard from more candidates than ever already this year. They are seeking ALIPAC's endorsement and your support!

This will be quite an undertaking as there are hundreds of candidates running for Congress and US Senate that will need to be surveyed.

We plan to issue a pledge for candidates to sign and a candidate survey which is standard practice for Political Action Committees (PACs) like us.

While we plan to ask candidates about their stance in relation to ALIPAC's platform, we would like to know what information you want to know about candidates before you vote.

We do our best to include ALIPAC supporters in as many facets of our operations as possible. Your feedback and suggestions help us to do our job better on your behalf.

If you would like to share with us some of the questions you want answered from all Federal Candidates, please visit this link and post your questions. Even if you see someone has already posted the questions you are concerned about, please post them again. We will be looking for questions that are on the minds of most ALIPACers.

To Post Some of the Questions You want answered by candidates, please visit this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-653174.html#653174

REMINDER
    ALIPAC website accounts are now for prior donors and those that have registered for free accounts with us in the past. If you need help finding your account, establishing an account, or resetting you password, please write to accounts@alipac.us

STATE LAW CAMPAIGNS

Our State Law FOCUS Campaign has recently been updated. We are doing well in states that have many citizens working on the ground. We even have quite a fight brewing in California. If you are interested in volunteering in our state campaigns, please visit and check in at our FOCUS Campaign area often found at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html

If you have questions or need assistance helping with our push for state level immigration enforcement laws, please contact Elizabeth Faye at Volunteers@alipac.us

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My only question is how can we get rid of all of the top candidates for president and start all over? We sure have nothing to vote for the way things are. I am again left trying to figure out who will do the least damage to out country.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by txkayaker
    My only question is how can we get rid of all of the top candidates for president and start all over? We sure have nothing to vote for the way things are. I am again left trying to figure out who will do the least damage to out country.
    Please direct your questions to the candidates we will be approaching for US Congress and Senate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will they work to make sure our borders are secured and out current Laws are enforced and provide funding to ensure it is done?

Will they stop the automatic citizenship of children born to illegals?

Will they stop funding for groups like LULAC & MALDEF who encourage Illegal Immigration?

Do you support any type of Amnety or pathway to citizenship for those in our country illegally?

Will they stop any grants and funding that encourage American Manufactures to move production off shore?

Are they opposed to the North American Union/SPP?

Will they work to repeal any unconstitutional laws passed by our current administration such as the Patriot Act, The Real ID Act, the Military Commissions Act, and Homegrown Terrorists Act?

Will they prosecute the companies who allowed the government to ignore the fourth amendment and illegal wiretap Americans?

Will they end the domestic spy program?

Will they stop the use of chemtrails?

Will they read, study, support, defend, and protect the Constitution of the United States?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Would you be willing to put the Military on our southern border to finally secure it after 7 years of incompetence?

Would you be willing to do something about the children of illegal aliens becoming citizens of the U.S.?

How do you feel about Amnesty and what do you consider Amnesty?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Questions for Candidates

#1. I'd like to ask the candidates if they would support creating a panel of citizens to execute oversight of trade agreements? A panel of people who would be nominated by other citizens to review and comment on the impact that trade agreements have on America's Citizens and their impact on workers in other countries. The objective of the panel would be to identify and object to trade agreements that are not demonstrably in the best interests of American workers and consumers!

#2. I would ask the candidates if they would support Legislation requiring American Companies be shown preference when granting federal contracts.

#3. I would ask the candidates what assurances they can offer to American Citizens that they will prevent State governments from asserting eminent domain, depriving Citizens of their property, in order to enrich private companies or enhance state revenues. The job of any government is to protect the interests of the people they serve. Government should not be allowed to operate "revenue" centers in order to fund programs or practices that the Citizens have not voted to support. The construction of unwanted toll roads (the TTC) and the conversion of federal roads to toll roads under the control of state and private companies are the specific concerns U would seek to address.

Wow..excellent questions that have been listed so far. Y'all emptied my head. I'll have to think a bit to see if I can come up with a list to augment what has been listed.

April
    Are they willing to come down hard on companies that hire illegals with huge fines and do whatever it takes to stop this practice?

RE: John McCain

I want to know "WHEN WOULD HE START ON THE FENCE"... ??? NO High-Tech (unless they have Fire Power). No AMNESTY... NO BIRTHRIGHT Citizenship... No National Guard, UNLESS they are ARMED...

HOW can YOU say YOU are strong on "TERRORISM" when you are perfectly willing to let our Borders stay open ?????

QUESTION: Do you support a pardon for Ramos and Compeon and will you declare your intentions to release these two wrongly convicted American Border Patrol hard working heros from prison. An answer of "I'll study the issue" is not acceptable as there has been a plethora of information as to how they were railroaded by the American government through its chief prosecutor, Johnny Sutton.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast