Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I want to know if there's a candidate born yet who will work exclusively for Americans, for the good of our country instead of working for corporate interests and socio-ethnocentric interests.

I would like to meet a candidate(s) who would explain to me exactly HOW NAFTA, CAFTA and other 'free' trade agreements are good for the United States and Americans. Then I would ask how fast would said candidate(s) pull out of these types of 'free' trade agreements.

I would like to ask candidates what measures they would take to ensure that our food supply is safe and grown or raised in the Unites States instead of being imported.

I want to know who will STOP all the comminist Chinese imports to this country.

I want to see campaign finance reform - seriously!

I want to know who will build the WALL on our southern border and I want a date certain of completion. NO EXCUSES.

Who will support a complete overhaul of all federal departments and employees.

And could we please get a paper company up and running in this country to make our freakin passports?

Junior Member FreedomFighter2007's Avatar
    I read over the questions, it would be nice to actually have the candidates answer these questions.
    1. Stop the flow of illegals by building the fence.
    2. Deport immediately all captured illegals, dip their finger in the ink they used for voting in Iraq, when caught again, put them to work on the cleaning of the border, then send them home.
    3. No automatic citizenship as a reward to the anchor babies.
    4. Huge fines for companies hiring illegal's.
    5. Remove all funding for hate groups (La Raza Mecha Lulac).
    6. Remove all anti-American politicians.
    7. No Federal or State funds for cities that offer sanctuary to illegals.
    8. Send all illegal prisoners back to their home country.
    9. No benefits (healthcare, wic, social security, welfare, etc.) for illegals.

How will you combat the ongoing power grab by the executive branch?
    How will you deal with a President that defies the will of Congress as we are seeing with DOT right now?
    How will you stop the President from enforcing his unratified "agreements" as if they are Treaties approved by Congress?
    Will you review all the "signing statements" and Executive Orders issued by Presidents and seek removal of all that go against the will of Congress?
    How will you defend sovereignty?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Catch and Release is still a problem. Enforcement at the local level needs to be increase and supported. Funding receives passage but does not get placed in the budget. We need more boots on the ground, more holding facilities and transportation. More money for enforcement.

Also, from HR4437, make illegal entry a felony.

I think we should do more about Drug and DWI convictions or a communicable disease. I think they should be mandatory deportable offenses/circumstances.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL of the above questions, plus:

Will you actually be present to vote on bills that are up for a vote?
    Will you read the bill before you vote on it?
    Will you act to remove all pork and add-ons from these important bills?
    Will you restrict business travel to just what is necessary to your job?
    Will you vote the way the majority of your constituents want you to vote?
    Will you stop the waste of time creating new bills when we just need to enforce the ones we have?
    Will you stop the loop-holes created to avoid enforcing bills passed that some pro-ilegal's didn't want passed, like building the fence.

Put the military on the borders? and not just a few, put some bases on the borders.

questions to ask candidates

maybe we could get a debate sponsered by Alipac, numbersUSA, Fair, and ect, only then will we get the questions asked that we need answered. At least we are united all of the questions that have been mentioned are of prime concern to each and every one of use and also to millions of fellow citizens

Gingerspice7
    <div>Gingerspice7</div>

I would like them to admit that illegal workers are here in the US to support the US and Corporations stance on outsourcing. I would like them to admit that we have internal outsouring going on in this country and also that internal outsourcing is being used to reduce our wages. I would like to askt them how they are going to fix the american's wages and protect us from corportations and a Republican Party that supports such un-constiutional policies.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

ELE

Challenge to the Presidential Candidates

It seems that ALL of the Presidential candidates are pro-Amnesty. They do their best to manipulate the American people into believing that we have to have a "heart" for the illegals that have violated our laws, taken our jobs, and virtually destroyed the very fabric of our country. And in return the American people get nothing but higher taxes, elevated crime rates and a revival of third world endemic diseases like leprosy! And the liberal media and the entertainment businesses and the multi-national corporations have jumped onto the treasonous anti-American band wagon, as well.

My question and challenge to ALL of the candidates is as follows: I would like ALL of the candidates to get their suitcases and families and stay in our border towns for an extended visit ( two weeks at least) and actually see how good Americans are suffering from the illegals invasion. The illegals rape, pillage, threaten via MS13 and the Mexican military our people and neighborhoods. The illegals and Mexican patriots are brutally taking over the homes, land, and communities that industrious law abiding Americans have worked a life time to attain. And the American people are not aloud to fight back. I’d like to know why our own government won’t protect our people. If corruption is at the core of this travesty, as a degree in Rocket Science would not be required in order to be led toward the conclusion of core corruption, I want to know what the candidates will do to stop the corruption (assuming of course, the candidates are not involved in the corruption).

Perhaps if these candidates had this "trash" in their neighborhoods now, they would build the borders (for real), enforce our laws, stop giving our hard earned taxes and goods like Medicaid and social security benefits to illegals and their extended families, and finally and rightly, protect our constitution and the American people!

An act of war and treason has been perpetrated on the American people; I want to know what these perspective candidates will do about it. And if they say they will abide by our laws, and then don’t keep their word to protect the American people, the candiate put into office, should lose their acquired presidential position.

Back to the point I challenge the Presidential candidates to go and stay in the border towns and see what is really going on…and finally and at last do the right thing for our America! It is time for the candidates to pander to us- the legal citizens and "rightly heirs" of America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow lot's of new posters. Welcome to all of you. To EL, ginerspice7, Tiffedtaxpayer, lewis56, freedomfighter. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

I especially like this one Tiffedtaxpayer:

"Will you read the bill before you vote on it? "

We've seen that with the CIR bill. They weren't given a chance to read it. We need a new law that says NO bill can be voted on unless there is a time set with an expiration day to be read. NO six months or anything like that but it must be read and understood.

[/img]

Great thinking!

1. As a matter of National Security - would you support legislation requiring all materials that are used by our military to be manufactured in the U.S., by a U.S. manufacturer employing U. S. citizens. This would include anything they eat, wear, ride in/on, fly, drive or shoot.

2. As a matter of National Security and common sense - enforce legislation that states - no employee of the Federal Government can hold dual citizenship. Federal employees CAN NOT have more than one loyalty. This MUST be legally verified not just an oral statement of denial.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast