Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Obama and Sapnish Language.

Quote Originally Posted by goudy1
    ALIPAC is doing a wonderful job. However, I have gone over his statement very carefully. It is as follows on this topic:

"Instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English, they'll learn English, you need to make sure your child can speak Sapnish."

In the context of a rambling speech this is a very accurate quotation of what he said.

This must be repeated exactly as he stated it. Not even leaving out the "they"ll learn English" part no matter how bogus this is.

If we do not do this we will be attacked for taking his speech and not reporting it accurately. We have all the ammunition we need by his dumb comments- but we must be careful.[/b][/i]
    He is telling us that they will (probably) learn English (which they are NOT doing), but he is also telling us that it's MORE important for OUR children to learn Spanish! He's telling us not to worry about them learning English, but just mind our own business, and make sure our kids speak Spanish. It's ALMOST like he's saying Spanish will be the dominant language! Why else would we have to 'make sure that OUR children speak Spanish'???

He must be planning on giving amnesty the day after he takes office! And he must be planning to formalize the NAU...why else would it be imperative that OUR kids learn Spanish??? Outside of Canada, which only has a population of 34M, the rest of this hemisphere is Latino or hispanic. We are outnumbered, and when the flood gates are opened, we will be expected to speak Spanish...or else! Obama is sending us a message!

Obama's statement our children need to learn Spanish

I agree the U.S. should be more multi-lingual but why should it be Spanish? That kind of statement was directed to the Hispanics and those who are pushing for English only in the U.S. I fully agree the national language of the U.S. is and should be English and if someone wants to learn another language, then learn your choice.

I do not feel anything should be printed at government expense both in English and Spanish? What if you didn't speak Spanish? Then I guess the way things are going, we should print everything in every language of the world. How rediculous and expensive let alone a waste of paper and time.

Illegal Immigration

Senator Obama,

When are you going to start to listen to the people you want to represent, the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Over 80% of us want our borders secured and NO AMNESTY to any of the people that came here illegaly. These people have broken our LAWS and it is up to all our representatives nomatter who you are to do what your constituents want you to do.

The United States government is responsible under the 4th Article of the U.S. Constitution to protect the borders and the security of the country.

Mexico has claimed for 160 years that the Southwestern states of the United States belong to Mexico and that one day it will retake it.

An estamated 20 million illegal aliens are in the UNITED STATES, the numbers increase annually at the rate of 1 to 2 ½ million per year. Making matters worse, an Illegal alien could trespass the border 8 months pregnant and the child, still in the womb, can be enrolled for tax paid pre-natal care. Upon being delivered at taxpayer expense in a county hospital. It will be presented with a birth certificate that says - U.S. Citizen. The millions of children born to illegal aliens in the United States are said to be U.S. citizens and become charges of the state and national treasury.

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following facts.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
    http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are
    caused by the illegal aliens.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0 604/01/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: < FONT face="Times New Roman" color=blue size=4>http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/ ... tation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".
    http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping
    $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message, but on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, then forward it to every human in the country including every representative in Washington , DC four times a week for a month.

Illegal Immigration Costs Demonstrated Again
    Slowly but surely Washington is acknowledging the high cost illegal immigration inflicts on local governments. The New York Times reports on a study by the University of Arizona and San Diego State University showing counties along the Mexican border spent $1.23 billion processing illegal immigrants through their justice systems between 1999 and 2006. Cochise County, Arizona, supervisor Paul Newman told the Times: “This is a huge problem because we can’t keep up fixing roads, the other costs of law enforcement, keeping up health agencies.â€

In America since it's inception we have spoken ENGLISH just because some elitist fathead and his groupies want to change it He can forget it. People come here should speak ENGLISH AND there should be no jobs for anyone who doesn't Period.I think is it time to stop immigration and kick all illegals, and anyone who has overstayed their visa, and I also think that if we don't want AMERICA to look like India, Pakistan and Iraq then we had better stop immigration all together, It is a privalige to come here and immigrants are not grateful anymore they are demanding. I say it is time to STOP IMMIGRATION and if we do let some in we should be very picky about who is invited into our home.

Re: Obama and Sapnish Language.

Quote Originally Posted by goudy1
    ALIPAC is doing a wonderful job. However, I have gone over his statement very carefully. It is as follows on this topic:

"Instead of worrying about whether immigrants can learn English, they'll learn English, you need to make sure your child can speak Sapnish."

In the context of a rambling speech this is a very accurate quotation of what he said.

This must be repeated exactly as he stated it. Not even leaving out the "they"ll learn English" part no matter how bogus this is.

If we do not do this we will be attacked for taking his speech and not reporting it accurately. We have all the ammunition we need by his dumb comments- but we must be careful.[/b][/i]
    Good suggestion goudy1

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was completely offended by Obama's statement. I mean I was downright angry.

He has the nerve to say that is a slap in the face to LEGAL American citizens.

Everyone knows what his intentions are. He is pandering to the Hispanic vote.

Obama will be the President who destroys America. He is not fit to be the Commander in Chief.

He is telling us that they will (probably) learn English (which they are NOT doing), but he is also telling us that it's MORE important for OUR children to learn Spanish! He's telling us not to worry about them learning English, but just mind our own business, and make sure our kids speak Spanish. It's ALMOST like he's saying Spanish will be the dominant language! Why else would we have to 'make sure that OUR children speak Spanish'???
    Master back door methods of manipulation.

Seriously.....I went into therapy for this same sort of BS. In my time I had womens rights, civil rights, sexism and racism all going on at once.

Are you up tight about your sexuality because you don't drop your pants at the first guy who wants you? Relegion.....society? Don't love and have sex with women and men equally? Denying your HUMAN sexuality? Don't want a black guy? Racist? If you aren't sexually frigid or racist then you will screw any guy comming around. Otherwise it would say you have a male hate issue or are frigid or racist and a feminist.. Screw them and you have no morality, deny it and you are denying human instinct. No matter which way you turn.....you are wrong.

There was no room for "he's a jerk" or "he just didn't have the endorphins that turned me on"......NO something was SERIOUSLY WRONG with "me". I have spent my life searching what was wrong with ME......why about everything, from careers to children to money to marraige to sex. And now......something is inately WRONG with me because I don't want to speak Spanish. AGAIN....I must have some hang-up or phobia for not JUST wanting speaking Spanish.

Seriously.....chain me up against a wall and tape my mouth and let them have at me....I'm SICK of it ALL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W and everyone,

Why don't we do what we do best? Fight back with FACTS.

I recall that when CA instituted the Exit Exam for all high school graduates, many couldn't pass. MIND YOU, THE LEVEL THE EXAM WAS BASED UPON WAS 8TH GRADE LEVEL and we're talking about 12th grade "graduates."

If I remember correctly, Reading was the worst score. (Gee, I wonder why??) CA has the biggest IA population. 4+ million. Mostly Spanish-speaking. SO, WHY CAN'T THESE SPANISH-SPEAKERS PASS THE EXAM IF OBAMA SAYS SPEAKING SPANISH WILL MAKE YOU SMARTER????

Throw that one back at him, W. In the meantime, I will research those test scores so we have the facts.

(What I'm trying to say here is why burden our kids by forcing to learn another language when they can't even pass a simple 8th grade Reading test???? English is the common language of the USA. THAT IS A GIVEN. So why is Obama trying to force our kids with a second language when they can't even master English when they graduate high school????)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Hit back with facts

William,
    I suggest you respond aggressively to the MSM. If they don't retract or respond responsibly, why not issue press releases calling them out as biased towards a particular candidate in a presidential election, i.e. up the ante on them.

Emphasize the non-partisan nature of ALIPAC (might be a good idea to do a formal poll of party affiliation of the membership). I generally tend to vote Republican, but am a registered Independent.

Cheers,
    Mike

From Wikipedia:

The CAHSEE is divided into two main sections: English-language arts (ELA) and mathematics.[1] The English section includes 72 multiple choice questions, and requires students to respond to a prompt with a 2 1/2 page essay.[4] The mathematics section consists of 80 multiple choice questions.[5] Scores are scaled out of a possible 450 points on each section.

The English section tests students at a 10th-grade level, and requires a score of 60% to pass; the mathematics section tests students at an 8th-grade level, and requires a score of 55% to pass.[2] Students are offered six chances to pass the test, three for each section, beginning in their sophomore year and need only retake a section or sections they have not yet passed.[1]
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast